Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for Co-Owner for My Server.
The server is Hosted,
Requirements, able to pay money and have Paypal or anyonline way to purchase

If you think YOu're good at this job Contact me on fb or Skype

FB /AnonymousConnection

Hello there fellow members of SA:MP,

EastSide Gaming is a large SA:MP projet being put together, with multible developers, professional administrators and dedicated faction leaders.

We are currently looking for a few faction leaders and Moderators.

There is a very important requirement: You MUST be able to speak fluerent English, without making typos' and mistakes. You must have a working microphone.

TeamSpeak IP Address: ts3.eastsidegaming.net
Forums: http://esgrp.eastsidegaming.net
LEO Forums: http://leo.eastsidegaming.net

Anyone need admin help skype me : itsjordan_16

Looking for a person who can grow up a server ( Roleplay ) . He will get a high rank admin position and more facality...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilLykke
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello there fellow members of SA:MP,

EastSide Gaming is a large SA:MP projet being put together, with multible developers, professional administrators and dedicated faction leaders.

We are currently looking for a few faction leaders and Moderators.

There is a very important requirement: You MUST be able to speak fluerent English, without making typos' and mistakes. You must have a working microphone.

TeamSpeak IP Address: ts3.eastsidegaming.net
Forums: http://esgrp.eastsidegaming.net
LEO Forums: http://leo.eastsidegaming.net
If interested, feel free to send me a forum PM!

Still looking fellas!

I'm looking for a mapper for my project, urgently!

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello there, I'm currently looking for an insanely good scripter that basically can script almost anything from nothing. I do script myself but I just dont have the time to do all of it alone. You will be sent the necessities needed by text like the includes etc. It needs to be very advanced but it's not based on MYSQL so that type of knowledge isn't necessary.

I do pay really well, we're talking at least 50 dollars, probably a lot more depending on the job. I'd prefer if this was a contact that I'd be able to basically send "Do this" and that would be done and the payment would be sent. I either send after the job is done or half first half later (Depends on your reputation and posts).

PM me on this forum and I'll send you my skype if you're interested!

#1 TDM server on SA-MP is currently looking for administrators for the server. We have 120+ playerbase, and usually reaches 200 during the peak time. We are in need of administrators who can speak basic english, knowing a second language (bilingual) is a +.

If you are interested please add me on skype.

Our skype ID is - mw3staffapplications

Hello!

I am currently looking for someone, who has knowledge and experience in MySQL. I am running a Zombie server and the current supporting system for saving the accounts is Y_Ini. So I need to change the saving system with the MySQL support, like User.sql, with player statistics.

If you are interested to help, please send me a PM here in sa-mp forums.

Thank you.

Looking for a mapper and a map

Settings:
• One base per team;
• 4 teams all in all;
• Nevermind with the vehicles, I'll set them on my own; and
• Bone County

PM me for any maps and mappers.

Looking for a Admin for Roleplay Server having these requirements.

Active Player
Good English
Nice RP Skills
Mature/Need Management Skills
TS (mic optional)

Hello Ya'll!
We are planning to open our Role play server very soon!
We are currently in need of staff and play testers.
If you are interested you can contact me on the following:
Team speak: inceptive-gaming.ts-ip.com
Or make a application on the forum: http://inceptivegaming.com/forum/ind...-applications/

What makes our server different?

1) Completely from scratch - Instead of a script edit of a popular gamemode, we wanted to put our skills to the test and create a server from line 1.

2) Dedicated team - Our team has been working non-stop to make sure the gamemode is in great shape and released on time.
Thanks to Nick, Brent, and Tom for their continuing dedication and time management.

3) Double development - Instead of your typical gamemode being crafted by 1 scripter, Ridgecrest Roleplay (RCRP) was scripted in combination by Aerotactics and Rangerxxll.

4) Original mappings - Included are the maps by our dedicated mappers Brent and Tom, as well as some by Aerotactics.

5) Perfect placement - Instead of being like all other servers and starting in a major city, we realized the best choice was to start in a smaller one, but not as small as Blueberry.
After careful consideration, we decided on Fort Carson, and felt it resembled a city in real life all too well, Ridgecrest.

A features list will follow on our forum http://inceptivegaming.com/
Welcome to Ridgecrest RP!

Please contact me if you are server needs an experienced Admin/Moderator.

About me,
-> Served as an Admin in All type of Gamemodes (RP/TDM/DM/Freeroam/CNR,etc.)
-> Very Experienced player (Been on SAMP around 6 years)
-> Capable of communicating in English, Good Leadership quality, I also have a great potential for our server to achieve it's fame.
-> Matured Enough, Creative.
-> Can also help Financially (Worst conditions)

I'm looking for a very well organized community to serve my part being an Staff. (No matter if your server is hosted tab or not, you don't have a huge playerbase or not, I can always be great support to you)

Thanks for reading, Please send forum PM me and FYI : I'm having trouble with Skype so we can communicate in Forum as of now, thanks.

Looking for an insanely good mapper capable of creating almost anything, this person needs to be able to look at a picture or go inside a game and be able to create it subsequently.

Payment is great, for the maps required I'd pay around 30-40 dollars each and they are not that big. 1/10 of LS approximately each, but they require insane quality.

PM me here and I'll give you my skype.

Please contact me if you are server needs an experienced Admin/Moderator.

About me,
-> Served as an Admin in All type of Gamemodes (RP/TDM/DM/Freeroam/CNR,etc.)
-> Very Experienced player (Been on SAMP around 6 years)
-> Capable of communicating in English, Good Leadership quality, I also have a great potential for our server to achieve it's fame.
-> Matured Enough, Creative.
-> Can also help Financially (Worst conditions)
-> A pretty decent Scripter as well as Mapper.
-> 3 and half years experience in web designing and graphics designing as well.

I'm looking for a very well organized community to serve my part being an Staff. (No matter if your server is hosted tab or not, you don't have a huge playerbase or not, I can always be great support to you)

Thanks for reading, Please send forum PM me and FYI : I'm having trouble with Skype so we can communicate in Forum as of now, thanks.

Can someone help me? i want someone who can help me making a irc bot and connect the server with irc thanx

Looking for a hoster who can host my script .I have a good running gamemode with IRC in-built. He will be our community Co-Owner.
If interested, leave a PM.
Regards,
Saielnin.

Looking for a scripter paying up to 100$

pm me you're contact info.

Looking for some people who are able to test & give suggestions for a newly created RP server (unique - on locked alpha for staff only at the minute)

If you are able to speak English (type), have great ideas for roleplay servers (medium - heavy RP), and are great with working in a team; contact me to discuss more.

Interested in potentially funding a server/community. PM me anything relevant to the area, past work/player counts, screenshots of scripts, etc.

I'd purchase domains, servers(VPS from a company that offers protection of some nature), manage the back-end at some level, and be a resource for technical expertise. I simply don't have the time to make commitments to script, manage the server at a in-game level, or anything of that nature.