Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Crave Gaming
Looking for the following people, PM me on forums if interested. Skype me if possible: mr.vaddiparty
  • Two General Administrators
  • One Chief Helper
  • LSPD and EMS Faction Leader
Getting into Crave's Administration Roster is really hard, Hope you all good luck.

Looking for any server/person that can merge with us.
Message me for more detail.

I bought hosted tab from a site for my server and basically i thought they scammed me since it took 4 days until i got a reply about the hosted tab.

But sadly by then i had bought a other hosted tab from a other site for my server.

So now i have 2x hosted tab listings i would sell hosted tab for 15$ one month only.
You can send me a pm, i bought the hosted tab for 21$

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisman2002
Посмотреть сообщение
My name is Chris and I am a "SCRIPTER",my skills at PAWN are 7/10,I know create gamemode at MYSQL,create databases,UCPs.My usualy plugins are MYSQL,sscanf,streamer,simage etc.I work only for some Virtual private servers,money about 50-293$,because I know to create a lot of unique systems,dynamic events,police system,robbery,gangs,dynamic parkour system like a create iG and so on.
*MYSQL
*DYNAMIC SYSTEMS
*Creating mods from 0
*I know LUA programing language and PAWN(saving systems MYSQL,SCRIPTFILES)
You can also contact me(FB and SKYPE)
-SKYPE NAME:********.hardrpchris
-FB NICK:Chris Richardson(Gamer account)
NOTE:FIRST you need to pay then I will script.

MY WORK:IMAGES BOX
MY TD
BUMP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley7
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for any server/person that can merge with us.
Message me for more detail.
Still needed..

Someone Searching for Proffesional Staff Member ?
For Call Of Duty,FreeRoam ?
TimeZone:GMT +2
Active:Long

ONLY SERIOUSLY GUYS.PM ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iillminetor1
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for "Experienced" scripter with "HIGH" Repulations..

Paying for sure, high budget

Pm me with your /SKYPE/
Uppppp.

Looking for a partner to work with me on my new project which is called "The Apocalypse"
It will be a TDM server with apocalypstic stuff consisting of 2 teams.Most of the basic stuff has been done like
Inventory system, Basic ADMIN&VIP system , register&login system,rank system , team system.
DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ON THE SCRIPTING field.

Well , I am gabolla from Morgoth RPG , looking for an experienced scripters which able to script for us because It's not just a community like other servers , it's going to be an serious community and scripted community in addittion to we have 20 players already and an experienced administratation , I will be glad if you will add me in Skype!!

I am offering my scripting(I'd like to stay away from mapping for the meantime) services for small fees. This can include things such as bug fixes, making (rather small) systems, fixing script issues, improving server and script performance / optimization and more. I am not at the current time offering to make a whole systematic gamemode. If you'd like further information feel free to either PM me or contact me through email(evanabagail@gmail.com or evan@evanabagail.net).

For some examples of my work feel free to look up my previous threads and posts. You can find some other things in my signature.

Delete this

Looking for Admins For Rp Server if you got experience to be admin in rp server

contact me on skype:chrisjoseph619

or send me private message on forum

thnx

Crave Gaming Roleplay, LLC

Hey there, I'm the Community Owner of a upcoming gaming community called Crave Gaming. I'm hiring the following people at the moment. If interested, Either PM me on SAMP forums or skype me at: mr.vaddiparty

note: Server is based in Dillimore. Cause less space, More roleplay!

• Graphics Designer ( For Logo's and Banners )
  • Community Head Mapper ( Map stuffs in and around Dillimore )

I am searching for a MYSql Scripter! Need as soon as possible.

A TDM / Survival server - Zombieland, is currently looking for people, who would like to become:
  • Server Administrators
  • Server Mappers
Requirements:
  • Must have a good experience in administrating / mapping.
  • Must have a good knowledge of English language.
  • Must be active and mature.

If you are interested, then please kindly send me a private message here in SA-MP Forum.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a partner to work with me on my new project which is called "The Apocalypse"
It will be a TDM server with apocalypstic stuff consisting of 2 teams.Most of the basic stuff has been done like
Inventory system, Basic ADMIN&VIP system , register&login system,rank system , team system.
DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR SCRIPTS.
Still looking!!!

Demolition Derby Server:

Looking for a scripter whom is capable of scripting a unique and creative demolition derby server. The scripter will receive an administrative position which will be negotiated. If you're interested in this position please contact myself through forum pm, and if you feel that skype is a better means of communication please forum private message me your skype address. Thanks for your consideration.

-- Rocky Racoon --

Looking for helpers & faction leaders in a new community called Original Roleplay If you want the IP it is -> 198.100.152.162:7771 [EVENT NIGHT]

Need scripters for the server hosted tab

I am looking for a mapper who is able to do the following:
  • Follow blueprints given to them.
  • Has examples of their work.
  • Has the time to help me.
  • Has Skype.
If you fit the above criteria, please send me a private message with your examples & confirmation that you can follow blueprints.

(Blueprint = map designed on either paint/paper and picture sent over, then map must follow the design)

NOTE: This isn't a minor map, it's advanced so please take that into consideration.

Also looking for a web-developer who is willing to work along side me to help assist with the design of a website.