Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

We are Searching for a Gamemode Creator

We Searching for a very good Scripter which knows how to create COD/TDM Gamemodes.
The scripter will be payed to script it.
For more information send me a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJones
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a unique gamemode [NOT STUNT] that can get stable player base
What am I offering?
Host tab community [Yes]
VPS protected [Yes]
VPS forums [Under development]
VPS TS3 [Yes]
Admin rank [Yes ofcourse]

Add me on the skype , Michael.jones5071
Waiting for ya
Still looking
You're getting co-owner rank

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonPlay
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm now available for mapping. I'm good in creating interiors and exteriors. All of my maps will be textured giving them a real look and design. If you wish to see some of my works you can always ask me.

I will only map for Roleplay servers.
I'm doing it for free, no payments.
I will not map big interiors.
I will not map for Roleplay servers who has leaked scripts like NGG.
Still available.

Looking for web + forum designer for Darkside

Hello,

I am an advanced PHP developer with 3 years of experience and I am looking for jobs to do to earn some money.

I can do pretty much anything.. Examples of what I can do:
  • Linking SAMP with your forums so it shows the players online and the status of it and so on.
  • Making the VIP purchase system in your forums automated. (It automatically activates it IG)
  • Create simple UCPs to only show stats and a signature.
  • Create complex UCPs that contain ban system and a simple social system and so on..
My prices are pretty cheap too.. If you are interested in any of my services, PM me in the SAMP forums.

Looking for folks knowledgeable with roleplay for general helpers, faction leaders, family/gang leaders and so on. Send me a PM ASAP!

Looking to build a new community with people I have money to buy a host/dedicated server whatever we need I want to build a gamemode from scratch Roleplay would be good but I want to make it medium/heavy roleplay I am aged 19 from the United Kingdom PM Me.

Still available.

Im looking for a co owner on Darkside , who could provide hosted tab just for 1 month. We have a great host , fully ddos protected.

Looking for someone who can provide a gamemode for our community
Our community consists of VPS Teamspeak 3 + Host tab + VPS protected + VPS Forums [AnyLink.com]
He's getting co-owner rank

Gamemodes
Gamemode name; [xx%] playerbase
Heavy Roleplay; [40%] Accepted
Normal Roleplay; [80%]Accepted
Call Of Duty[30%]Denied
Counter Strike[40%]Accepted
S.W.A.T VS Terrorists[70%]Accepted
Minigames [10%]Denied
Race DM/DD [90%]Accepted
Hunger games [100%]Accepted
Dayz Zombie [100%]Accepted
Zombie Survival RP[100%]Accepted
Free for all deathmatch [30%]Denied
Gang wars [40%]Denied
Stunt/Race[30%] Denied
Lobby gamemode [HG/DD/DM/ETC...] [100%]Accepted
Sumo[0%]Denied

If there's another gamemode that's not listed here feel free to contact me and explain it.

Notorious Roleplay is looking for people who are interested in beta testing our server will launch at 5th of september 2015 unfortunately we cannot pay those who are willing to test out our server however a VIP Package will be granted.

looking for a scripter , i got some problems with my vehicle system , add me on skype (username in signature)

Prevision Gaming is looking for some staff members that could help us at the launch of our Roleplay server, if you are interested in becoming one join this 162.248.94.177 teamspeak and wait in this room
and i will contact you as soon as i can!

Looking for a mapper who does quick work - and does mappings on bases for a War Server.
The guy who maps the bases gets Admin on the upcoming most unique Server on SA-MP.
Message me per Message!

Looking to build a new community with people I have money to buy a host/dedicated server whatever we need I want to build a gamemode from scratch Roleplay would be good but I want to make it medium/heavy roleplay I am aged 19 from the United Kingdom PM Me.

Im looking for a co owner on Darkside , who could provide hosted tab just for 1 month. We have a great host , fully ddos protected.

And a active/experienced scripter.

edit: dont work with alexanderjb918, he'll just take ur script

Looking for peeps knowledgeable with roleplay to serve as helpers, admins and faction/family leaders.

Recruiting Admins with following requirements:

• Good RP level
  • Mature and Management Skill
  • English Knowledge

Hey,

We are currently looking for a handful of mappers for an upcoming roleplay server. The gamemode was done from scratch, all we need to really stand out script-wise is some quality mapping. Rewards can be discussed however we do not intend on handing out administrative positions.

Please PM me if you are interested.