Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I can't make to save vehicles to mysql ( posx,posy,...model ) .. can someone help me

I need an active DD/DM Mapper.

Looking for a mapper.

It isn't hard tbh, Just need houses.

Will pay him 2-5$

Looking for a Scripter, That can Help me to Fix my MySQL GM for free sorry if i can't pay, because currently cant send money and i just want to run a remade GM pm me please to those have a good heart that can help me
PM me in samp forum or On skype just see my Signature to add me Thank You And GodBless

Looking for a Hoster. Who is trusted, Loyal, Friendly. But the host not should be for limit time. Even we can make a good server together. So please PM in forum or skype me@ Shahria.Fahim1

Hi,

I'm a developer since I was 14, I currently 22 years old(count the experience). I've been developer for quite a few servers, but thats history.
I'm not looking for a server to develop AND play in, since I dont have time to play SAMP anymore, but I would love to just develop.
I Prefer to develop for a RP server. But for an advanced DM server I wont hold back either.

I'm looking for a mature supervisor and someone who knows what he wants exactly and can tell me this is detail.

I prefer starting from scratch.

If you're interested, you can PM me on the forums.

I doubt anyone will pay attention to this one but my community is in need of hosted-tab and we can't afford to buy one because we don't have any money!
If you could purchase us hosted-tab that'd be great! YOU'll get various benefits in-game.
Thanks in advance!

Add me on skype: xdaniel1338

I am the founder of High Life Roleplay, I decided to continue this project (today). So we are in need of staffs to start and grow with us.
We are looking for lead administrators/faction & gang leaders. As well a scriptor.

Looking for a well experienced person who has a 1gb ram+ host with mysql and who knows how to work mysql and general scripting WELL. I will be providing the GM and maybe players. I also have exstenive knowledge of the GM. I hope to work well with whoever is interested. My skype is zubair.ciproni or PM me here.

Urban Assault X gaming community is looking for Beta Testers before the opening. UAX is DM/TDM/Domination/CTF based game mode. We are looking for active and helpful people to test our systems and report any bugs found.

Send me a private message, if you are interested.

i am looking to work on a community , I am a good scripter , I work on money

CL-RP. Looking for experienced scripters to help develop a heavy roleplay server you must speak english and have teamspeak3/mic.

EDIT: [Closed]

I'm looking for an experienced mapper for a TDM server I'm going to open (in hosted tab).

Mapper should be experienced and must send me some of his previous work, the more the better. I will select the best one and I hope we have a pleasant cooperation. In reward for it, I can offer a lead admin position in the opening server or if you prefer, then a small pay for the work.

You should send your work to my PM, preferably some big base mappings in TDM style (COD, Battlefield).

Dan.

Looking for a Scripter

I'm looking for a scripter who can help me in developing my new gamemode. you can see my signature thought.
The Problems for which i looking for a scripter :

- Need some help in fixing stealing map bugs.
- Need some tips how to save specific weapon kills. (/wepstats - which shows a list of all weapons with kills)
- I have made achievements system, just i want some help to add more achievements.
- And need some help in fixing map changing bugs.

I hope someone will help me. here are the contacts from which you can help me.

New World Roleplay Needs testers!
I am looking for testers for a major roleplay server script, and it is quite big so I will require about 8/10 testers. If you would like to help with the testing, please fill out this quick application, and I will get back to you. The server has a Hosted Tab, Teamspeak server, a website etc. already set up.

Requirements
- Must be atleast 13 years of age.
- Must be mature.
- Must have experience in Roleplay, including heavy.
- Must be dedicated.
- Have common sense.
- Optional: Have Teamspeak with a working mic.

Benefit
Anyone that helps heavily and contributes to the testing phase will be rewarded on the initial launch of the server, and those who showed alot of dedication may be rewarded with a administrator/helper rank. We are looking for people who want to help the servers progression, aswell as the community.

How to apply.
If you are interested in becoming a tester for New World Roleplay, please fill out this application and we will be in touch with you shortly, and we will continue from there. You will be questioned on your experience in SAMP, your roleplaying skills and scripting knowledge.

Current Tester Team
Код:
                                     Skully - Executive Testing Manager
                                 Luke Marcini - Executive Testing Manager
                                         Dion Kawasaki - Head Tester
                                         William Carter - New Tester
                                         Corbyn Bobinski - New Tester
                                         Terry Jones - New Tester
                                        Issa Alatrash - New Tester
Recruitment status is currently: CLOSED.

Im capable of developing advance scripts for example, heavy roleplaying scripts and many more. I have been scripting for quite awhile now. I do programming outside SA:MP aswell which includes C# vb.net. Im available throughout the week with assisting founders of server to script for them. My service is only available if i get paid. I will do my best and when my work is done you can pay me if i have achieved what you wanted me to. Thanks for reading this post, I hope i hear more from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a Hoster. Who is trusted, Loyal, Friendly. But the host not should be for limit time. Even we can make a good server together. So please PM in forum or skype me@ Shahria.Fahim1
Still need help. Please help me if you really have one host.

--City Life Roleplay--

Looking for experienced coders (SQL) experience is also needed for a heavy roleplay script. You must speak clear English own teamspeak3/mic and be willing to work to your best we currently have 1 other experienced scripter. we have a host, webhost and more. we hope to open this week sometime.

cityliferoleplay.

Event Horizon Roleplay is an upcoming San Andreas Multiplayer community focused on expanding the current gamemode known as Roleplay.

Relying on a very different approach, the gamemode manages to deliver a fully new experience. It's like playing a new game. Developed by a team specialized in game development(Blize Dev) it features the most dynamic core in San Andreas allowing for an infinite number of interactions and unprecedented scalability.

Leaving behind the San Andreas for veterans idea and removing every possible hassle when it comes to learning, the gamemode has NO COMMANDS and relies on an advanced input system to allow the players to access every single action just as fast.

As a way to endure San Andreas less mature idyllic members we've come across different strategies to guarantee the server's protection. As such the server has a very advanced logging system which logs every single action in the server in 8 different logfiles. Using cloud hosting and an high quality VPS, we also guarantee that Denial of Service is highly unlikely(we completely remove the ability to ping our servers to prevent amateur DOS).

Owned by Jason, this community has slowly grown into existence after more than one year of dedicated construction. We guarantee there is no game experience like the one we offer. The scalability of player's actions and the so real simulation of the game world allows the player to completely immerse himself inside this flow of actions and stories which happens so fluently inside the gameserver.

It's of no relevance to speak of the gamemode's features in here as it's unprecedented dynamism allows for new features to come into existence as players play. You build the gamemode itself as you play it. No server will be the same even if they use the same core gamemode we use. (fully custom)

Currently we are looking for dedicated players willing to play during our closed beta balancing time. If you are interested, please fill the following form in order to receive a key which will allow you to play during this period. Check the now hiring section of our main page in order to find out which specific roles we need filled.

Visit our website for more information on the gamemode and the community:

http://event-horizon-rp.com
Fill this form for beta access:
http://event-horizon-rp.com/index.ph...a-access-form/