Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

- Delete -

Deleted

G'day everyone. I'm offering my 'Scripting and Mapping' servers for payment. I am good at Yini and MySQL, yet I can't make UCPs. I can work with Dynamic Systems, Textdraws, Dialogs e.t.c. I can work on gamemodes from scratch, can fix bugs and can make new systems in your pre-existing gamemodes.
My Skype: icecoldwalker
Payment Method: Paypal

Hello everybody , I'm looking for somebody who has a unique gamemode you'll get scripter rank
I have hosted tab , custom forums +webhost , and a good VPS
PM ME if you're the man

Hello everyone
I want to script an inventory system i have try to do but i cant
I want an MySQL system... If you will not help mee for free i can pay but not too mutch
Add mee on skype : armando.gjoni1

Hello everyone, I'm a developer/scripter/hosting company owner, I am currently looking for someone to help me with my closed project in managment. (basically looking for someone to be part of the management team)

Looking for someone responsible, great opportunity and possibilities.
Or you may private message me.

Need a scripter/mapper for my cod server!! having some awesome ideas

Looking for:
- A professional and cheap scripter, will be paid everymonth. (P.S: Must have knowledge about MySQL)
- A Mapper
- A Web-Designer
- Professional and Administrators (2 Places left)

add me on skype > manish.kumar5380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys..
i'am looking for someone who can make UCP For my COD Server...
you will be get Admin Position(forum/Server)
If You are Interested PM Me!
still looking!

Currently we have two vacancies:

- Scripter/Developer: someone with a standard level of experience coding in Pawn and willing to help out in a project.
- GFX designer/editor: someone with an aptitude for making graphics such as banners and logos.

These positions are not paying but will be compensated with rewards within the project.

Or PM me.

Fail, this can be deleted.

Hello, I am from Romania and I am looking for a good scripter to start a project with!
I am offering money in exchange, please PM me.

Hello,

My name is Dean, I'm the founder of Greenlight Games Ltd..an independent games studio.
We recently decided to create a 'branch' for the company in the SA-MP community, so decided to start creating servers and communities for just that.

Our first server is titled Fort Carson Roleplay, you can find it here:
www.fortcarson-rp.co.uk

FCRP is a completely new script from the ground up and has its own Website, Forums, TS3 Server & User CP. It's being developed by Kayaque, part of the GG team.

Today I'm on the lookout for more developers, who're interested in creating their own game modes with Greenlight Games. Ideally you're someone who can confidently program in Pawn and knows enough of the SA-MP framework to create a fun, secure and enjoyable server. It would be a great bonus if you are able to integrate a MySQL database with the gamemode. Maturity and good English skills are a must.

In return for your work, Greenlight Games will provide:
  • Servers
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Website
  • Forums
  • Databases
  • Email Addresses
If it's possible and viable to monetise any game mode/server you create, an agreement will be drawn up to split any profits made by your work.

Hopefully this is of interest to some of you! Please feel free to reply to this topic or email me directly:
dean@greenlightgames.co.uk
www.greenlightgames.co.uk

Thanks for reading this far!
Dean.

Hello guys,

Do you guys like for a scripter then why don't you pm me or you can skype me @ amanmohammed4 thank you

- Mapping for just 5$
- Any map you want
- If you need PM me

Hello , I'm Michael leading the scripters/mappers team of a server [HOST TAB]

I'm looking for a proffesional scripter that knows how to fix the MYSQL_QUERY!
Add me on the skype now!
Michael.Jones5071

Note: The server is running right now!
Note: I'll not respond to any PM , You have to PM me on the skype , I'm online right now on the skype!

Btw you'll be admin if you help me out fixing this bug , Host tab server and you can check before helping me

Add me on the skype
Michael.Jones5071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys..
i'am looking for someone who can make UCP For my COD Server...
you will be get Admin Position(forum/Server)
If You are Interested PM Me!
Still looking!

Need a mapper for my server, to re-map some bases + dms
Reward Admin level

~cleared~