Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Planning to start a brand new roleplay server from scratch, Looking for:
  • A Co scripter
  • Mappers
  • Forum Designer
  • Beta Testers
Message me for more information.

Looking for a Scripter who can help me for make some script

Edit: I mean Helper

Looking for Loyal Players for Los Angeles City Roleplay.
Peak Record 40+[We reached them in 2 days, after opening]
For more information:

look i need scripter helping me in my server and i will make him co owner in my server addd me on skype:chrisjoseph619

For members of the SA-MP community seeking DDoS Protected hosting to get them started, ScoutServers is giving away 12 more SA-MP 100 slot servers. We have given out 41 servers so far.

You can view the stats here: http://i.imgur.com/gDlz6Nm.png

This is just a little helping hand for beginners or members looking to have fun on a test server. You may view our website for additional information or my signature.

Los Santos Central Roleplay
Is
-Looking for SCRIPTERS! please add 'syler.hd' on skype if you an experienced scripter.

NOTE: We are not paying you, an admin rank will be given to you.. A fairly high rank I might add.
You will be EDITING a script, we do not expect you to script us a custom one from scratch.

Looking for a Co-Scripter, Mappers and beta testers for an up coming light to heavy roleplay server, Leave me a message or add my Skype Nathan_Jueix

I need another mapper to help me in a survival project. If you're interesed hit me a PM.

- Hello, i'm looking for a web developer.If he is the guy who is dealing with web developing, i'll make scripts for him.Of course, there is one condition.First of all; this guy will be up to make whatever i want for my web-site, then i'll script for him.

Come to skype and let's have a chat.

Need a Scripter to Convert a Registration System to MySQL
Requirements:
1) Must be Professional.
2) Can Submit work in less then 24 Hours.
3) Must have more then 50 Forum Reputations.
4) Payment will be Given after i am satisfied with the work.
If you are all ok with it PM me. I will pay 5$. (work is hardly of 30-1 Hour if you have MySQL Knowledge. Just need to convert a Already Made Registtration System from Yini to MySQL (threaded))

Hello,

I can offer a TS and 100 slots SAMP server for only $5 per month. ($3 more for a 7777 port) - OpenGamePanel
PM me if you are interested.

If you ask me why is it very cheap.. Its my VPS which I bought recently and I use it for some work.. However I need a way to help me pay the monthly fees..

Also I am selling the domain "www.eg-roleplay.com".. PM if interested, Bought from only 1 month ago.

I Need Scripter For Creating Backpack System. please contact me in hasimadu100@gmail.com

thank you very much

I am looking for people who can help me with their ideas about a new upcoming survival server. We're already working on it and till now we are planning some great things. You can help us out by sending me a personal message here on SA-MP forums with your skype name where I will add you into the helpers group.

Hello!

I am looking for a hosting provider which can suppot a community by purchasing a decent VPS.
The community in cause it is not related to SA-MP, but to Minecraft. The network includes more servers on different types and also dedicated to different devices.

The provider will have multiple benefits in the community.

Hey,

I've been looking for scripters to work for a new aspiring medium roleplay community. I've got over 50 (literally) ideas for it. I'm not paying money not because I don't want to but because I can't, I live in Egypt which makes it hard for me to acquire a credit card and/or dollars. The scripter(s) will be rewarded with in-game and on-forums administrative rank and other great rewards. If anyone is willing to work for free please contact me over Skype (live:zinezidan) or simply PM me over forums, thanks.

Hello there,

I am searching someone who can make me a free .tk forum for my TDM server. The free forum must be a SMF and you have to handle it with me, you will get a rank on forums and in game for this.

Video about server:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ms7NsfVSQ

Or contact me via message.

Thanks.

Hi guys today i need some hepl to change my dini system to mysql as when my server has 40+ players dini system lags. Im loking for a scripter who can help. You can also email me at admin@xpsamp.co.in
Links to any tutorial will also be appreciated.

Still looking for one owner who can work with me for my own hosting company pm me or Skype me on amanmohammed4

Looking forward to work as a developer in any community.

Will be working for free as long as I get some good position in the community.

I can also provide SAMP/Web hosting and domain - eg-roleplay.com.
But not Hosted Tab.

PM me if interested

Crenshaw Roleplay is currently looking for:
  • PAWN Scripter
  • Web Developer (PHP, HTML, MySQL and CSS)