Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello there I'm looking for a dicated scripted that can help me host a TDM SERVER.
I wish the scripted to be fairly experienced and someone nice and good to work with.

Application format

Nick name:
How experience d are you 1-10:
How long you have been scripting:
How busy you are IRL:
What country you come from:
If you are good with TDM scripts:
Form of way we can contact each other:
If you are willing to work for fun with no cost involved.
If you are trust worthy enough:
If you are kind and friendly:
What you are best at scripting:
How long you have been playing samp:
What sort of scripting projects you have been involved in:

Please copy this and private massage this to me.
I hope we can go future with a scripters help

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternr
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a sponsor !

My name is Nikolai , i am 16 years old and i am a professional scripter.I have my own gamemode, made by myself and it is based in Bone County.I am experienced devoloper.I am programmer and i know PHP,CSS,HTML and PAWNO.
I am looking for a serious sponsor who can provide me a VPS or game and website hosting.He will be co-owner and will get 50% of the donations.You must be mature and speak english well.For more information just PM me here or find me on my skype busternr
PAWNO PAWNO PAWNO! Oh my god! You're clamming to be a professional scripter and you don't even know what programming language you're writing in.

I'm looking for a partner who knows pawno coding.

BETA TESTERS NEEDED.
Please if you would like to participate in the beta testing team for Ascension Roleplay then head to the forums and private message Blunt on there.

Forum Link: http://ascension-roleplay.net/
Link to user: BLUNT

Hey, i'm looking for people how can help me opening my server i can provide the VPS and pawn scripting, and the domain i'm 18years old, my name is antonio, and i have the server of course it's completed one hundred percent with all dynamic system, unique script, contact me for more information please add me in skype Hamada_mh2992

American Dream Roleplay is looking for a PHP scripter able to create a server status code at the index of the community forums.
Forums are powered by MyBB software.
We cannot offer money, instead we will offer a position on our development team, if needed, and appreciation.

Forum adress: http://forum.ad-rp.ga

E-mail: server@ad-rp.ga

King regards,
Michael B

Looking for beta testers for a RP GM if you want more info contact me on skype chivanosa

I'm looking for a job as a forum developer (vBulletin) . I have a lot of experience in vBulletin and I'm willing to work for free. If you're interested, PM me over skype. adin.bradic1

Looking for a sponsor !

My name is Nikolai , i am 16 years old and i am a professional scripter.I have my own gamemode, made by myself and it is based in Bone County.I am experienced devoloper.I am programmer and i know PHP,CSS,HTML and PAWNO.
I am looking for a serious sponsor who can provide me a VPS or game and website hosting.He will be co-owner and will get 50% of the donations.You must be mature and speak english well.For more information just PM me here or find me on my skype busternr

looking for the following people to assist me on a new roleplaying community
  • Teamspeak Hoster
  • somebody to host the server
  • Gamemode
  • Mapper
  • Web Developer
  • GFX designers

if interested contact me on skype: Deadlyroller14

Signature

Looking for a pawno programmer. The server is based in Red County. All the mappings will be made by me.
Everything is already bought and its up and running.

looking for people to create a dm server.

contact me skype: andrewgrob2012

i will buy domain, hosted tab and 100 slots server

Looking for beta testers for an RP GM add chivanosa for more info

Looking for a Roleplay Server Scripter
Private Message Me in forums and ill tell you more

Im looking for a few Scripters who are interested in starting a new project. Not really a server or a script or anything like that, but other stuff related to samp...

It'd be beneficial if you are someone who already scripts for money or advertises as trying to.

You'll need to be experienced and confident in things like running servers, programming (in multiple languages, not just pawn) and general troubleshooting with tech problems (persmissions/log-checking/knowing how to ******)...

Only looking for people who are mature and 18+.

Im not 100% sure if this is a project thats worth going ahead with, but it'd be interesting to see what others think.

PM me with your skype details if you're interested. l

Hello, I am currently looking for experienced developers to work on a brand new project, making an attempt at bringing back Hardcore Quality Roleplay to SAMP. We're working on a new roleplay concept, with many advanced features and systems including PHP Control Panels and Web API.

I have the experience in this as I work 40 hours a week professionally mainly working on web based applications. I've a lot of experience with SAMP as this is where I started out.

We've set up a development plan, set out features and started a design, but this project is large. Already sitting at 12,000 lines and counting, we need more developers to take this project to the next level. If you are interested in joining us, please contact me at your earliest convenience, either via forum PM or through Skype.

Skype Username: sdonaghey03

Cheers!

Hello guys,
I'm a cheap paid scripter, PM me if you need help...
Thanks.

I am looking for people to create a Roleplay server
I will pay everything

PM me if you are interested.

Looking for a scripter to assist with creating a Roleplay Server. PM if you are interested, would really appreciate it. currently in the process of creating a server no server has really seen, going to be great. We are looking for a dedicated scripter to help script a small town server.

My skype - ltbagel1