Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello there I'm looking for the followings for a project that we started last week and is almost done with regular basics, it's a community which is owned by my friend and me and we're going to be partnered with some SA-MP servers and hosts.

I need the followings:

- Assistant Director: who will help me and assist with my works, must be above 16 or mature enough!
- Community Operator: does the lower issues of the community, has a good knowledge as an admin, must be above 15!
- Investing Manager: someone who can help us out by donating bit and being the management arm of investing.
- Managing Director: is the 2nd highest in the community, assists the owner and manages partnered servers with directors and community.

(( Still didn't got what all the above means and still interested? Add me on skype for more!:// muhammed.umar25 //.

Remember as a note: You must have somehow the abillity to talk or communicate with me via voice! if not then please don't contact! Thanks.

Hello Guys!
i'am looking for someone can fix someBugs..
such as:
[05:35:10] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. MySQL server has gone away.
[05:35:10] [MySQL] Error (0): Function: mysql_store_result called when no prior successful query executed. MySQL server has gone away.
[05:35:10] [MySQL] Error (0): Function: mysql_num_rows called when no result stored. MySQL server has gone away.
[05:35:10] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. MySQL server has gone away.
thos bugs from GameMode..
If you are Interested PM Me!

Looking for Moderators with EU timezones
Register on our forums
unlimited-gaming.co.uk
You must know English

Looking for players that want to help in a big project for biggest samp server in terms of multi mode(freeroam, stunts, parkour, protect the president, capture the flag, cops vs criminals, humans vs zombies and much more to come).

I will give admin to some if he/she fit the requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadwahab
Посмотреть сообщение
ASK Cops And Robbers
Server IP:198.245.51.214:2222
Teamspeak IP:104.236.19.205
Web-Site:anas-copsandrobbers.proboards.com
[Hiring Scripters and Mappers you chance to be pro and work with ASK Team is here]
How to be a Scripter of ASK-CNR
First you have to be a elite rank in Scripting/Mappers because we are not a unofficial samp server we are official and working for the peoples fun and happiness everything must be in pro level you should have to know how to talk with the players in proper grammar and you have to know every part of your work we need Scripters/Mappers that have the elite rank of Scripting/Mapping and every Scripters/Mappers must have to do the work of dream because its not about our community its about players happiness.
 steps to be a Scripter/Mapper
1.Goto ASK website anas-copsandrobbers.proboards.com
2.Register your name on the website
3.Go on Staff Job Postings section
4.Click on Application Format for Developer (Scripter).
5.then follow the steps listed on Application Format for Developer (Scripter)

About ASK

ASK Cops And Robbers, or ASK-CNR for short, is a server and community for San Andreas Multiplayer (SA-MP), the multiplayer mod for Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas.
About CNR

CNR is a gamemode which expands upon Grand Theft Auto's original idea of committing crimes and avoiding or fleeing from law enforcement, however this time you're being chased by real people! As the name implies, Criminals and Police are the base of CnR, but we've added a whole world of things you can do around that, some legal and some not.

Truck deliveries, growing drugs, fishing, buying clothes, buying houses, selling cars, these are just some of the things you can do on CnR. It's up to you, you can avoid the police and stay clean, or be a most wanted criminal with all the cops after you. You decide what you do and how you do it. And of course, you can be a police officer and work with other cops to help put the criminals in jail!

Want to come try it out? Once you have Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas installed, you simply need to download and install San Andreas Multiplayer (SA-MP) (It's free). Then join our servers and have fun! Check out the F.A.Q. page for more information. We hope to see you in-game.

CnR History

CNR was started by ASK in March 2013 as a 32 player server for SAMP Although it wasn't the first server with maps dedicated to police vehicles chasing criminals Cops and Robbers style server on SA-MP, but one of the first servers altogether. Many of our ideas and features can be found in different gamemodes throughout sa-mp, things such as fishing and in-game.

now with two 100-player servers, and a community which consists of thousands of people, ASK is still going strong. The gamemode has been updated regularly with new features, and the servers are now entirely supported by player donations. We're still working hard to provide a fun gaming experience for all of you! Thanks to everyone who's been a part of ASK.

The Scripting Team

These are the people who do coding for ASK:

SAAD - Server Operation, Main Scripting
Lucifer - Server Operation, External apps, webmaps, webstats, ...
john boss. - Scripting

Special Thanks

ASK would like to thank these people:

The SA-MP Team - For making SA-MP!
Picem - for coding the full wensite of ASK
Pyran -  domains
Polce - Previous webhost
All The Donating Players - For keeping ASK up and running for everyone

ASK Christmas Update
Submitted by SAAD on December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays everyone! It's that time of year once again, and you'll be happy to know that the ASK lagchot Christmas Update is now on the servers. Put on your Santa Hats and get ready to give out some gifts!

As usual, the bots and admins will be giving out gifts to players. You can also type /tree near any Christmas Tree to receive a gift, and you might even encounter Santa himself! Players can also use /givegift to send gifts to other players. Finally, we've also added a 15% discount
You're lying through your teeth, everything in your post is a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadwahab
Посмотреть сообщение
ASK Cops And Robbers
Server IP:198.245.51.214:2222
Teamspeak IP:104.236.19.205
Web-Site:anas-copsandrobbers.proboards.com
[Hiring Scripters and Mappers you chance to be pro and work with ASK Team is here]
How to be a Scripter of ASK-CNR
First you have to be a elite rank in Scripting/Mappers because we are not a unofficial samp server we are official and working for the peoples fun and happiness everything must be in pro level you should have to know how to talk with the players in proper grammar and you have to know every part of your work we need Scripters/Mappers that have the elite rank of Scripting/Mapping and every Scripters/Mappers must have to do the work of dream because its not about our community its about players happiness.
 steps to be a Scripter/Mapper
1.Goto ASK website anas-copsandrobbers.proboards.com
2.Register your name on the website
3.Go on Staff Job Postings section
4.Click on Application Format for Developer (Scripter).
5.then follow the steps listed on Application Format for Developer (Scripter)

About ASK

ASK Cops And Robbers, or ASK-CNR for short, is a server and community for San Andreas Multiplayer (SA-MP), the multiplayer mod for Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas.
About CNR

CNR is a gamemode which expands upon Grand Theft Auto's original idea of committing crimes and avoiding or fleeing from law enforcement, however this time you're being chased by real people! As the name implies, Criminals and Police are the base of CnR, but we've added a whole world of things you can do around that, some legal and some not.

Truck deliveries, growing drugs, fishing, buying clothes, buying houses, selling cars, these are just some of the things you can do on CnR. It's up to you, you can avoid the police and stay clean, or be a most wanted criminal with all the cops after you. You decide what you do and how you do it. And of course, you can be a police officer and work with other cops to help put the criminals in jail!

Want to come try it out? Once you have Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas installed, you simply need to download and install San Andreas Multiplayer (SA-MP) (It's free). Then join our servers and have fun! Check out the F.A.Q. page for more information. We hope to see you in-game.

CnR History

CNR was started by ASK in March 2013 as a 32 player server for SAMP Although it wasn't the first server with maps dedicated to police vehicles chasing criminals Cops and Robbers style server on SA-MP, but one of the first servers altogether. Many of our ideas and features can be found in different gamemodes throughout sa-mp, things such as fishing and in-game.

now with two 100-player servers, and a community which consists of thousands of people, ASK is still going strong. The gamemode has been updated regularly with new features, and the servers are now entirely supported by player donations. We're still working hard to provide a fun gaming experience for all of you! Thanks to everyone who's been a part of ASK.

The Scripting Team

These are the people who do coding for ASK:

SAAD - Server Operation, Main Scripting
Lucifer - Server Operation, External apps, webmaps, webstats, ...
john boss. - Scripting

Special Thanks

ASK would like to thank these people:

The SA-MP Team - For making SA-MP!
Picem - for coding the full wensite of ASK
Pyran -  domains
Polce - Previous webhost
All The Donating Players - For keeping ASK up and running for everyone

ASK Christmas Update
Submitted by SAAD on December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays everyone! It's that time of year once again, and you'll be happy to know that the ASK lagchot Christmas Update is now on the servers. Put on your Santa Hats and get ready to give out some gifts!

As usual, the bots and admins will be giving out gifts to players. You can also type /tree near any Christmas Tree to receive a gift, and you might even encounter Santa himself! Players can also use /givegift to send gifts to other players. Finally, we've also added a 15% discount
Ha! This joke made my day!

1. A free forum site is NOT something donors pay for.
2. The Picem guy obviously didn't script any webpage, you have a free one!
3. What official server has a free forum?

That's just the forum! I wonder how much you lied about your "server"!

Looking forward to work as a scripter/manager in a Stunting server/CnR server for admin stats. I can basically script anything using Y_INI, dudb, SII and MySQL.

A few requirements the server should have:
+ A static player base (10+ players)
+ Server on hosted tab.

If you're interested, hit me a PM!

Looking for a long time partnerships/projects.
I'm looking for somewone (or existing community) who is willing to get into long time proffesional and serious partnership of developing. To cut the long time talking i will skip to the point.

Requirements:
-You must be mature and/or near or 18+
-You must have finished gamemode (Your OWN from 0 not edit's or other crap)
- You must have community, followers and/or players.
- You must have high level of ethics and be responsible of your act's
- Of course English is a must.

I can offer following:
-Hosting of website
-Hosting of server up to 1000 slots
-And more depending on deal.

I'm doing this to help some community since i have the knowledge but i'm lack of time.If you are interested drop me a PM or contact me on skype you can find it in my profile

Regards Lucas

Looking for someone to help me do a UCP/start him.

]
PHP код:
enum tinfo
{

turfID,

turfName40 ],

cityName40 ],

Float:zMinX,

Float:zMinY,

Float:zMaxX,

Float:zMaxY,

TurfColor40 ],

TurfOwner40 ],

TurfAttacker,

TurfKills,

TurfAttackKills,

TurfWarStarted,

MIT
}
new 
turfs[MAX_TURFS][tinfo] = {
{  
0"Grove Street",      "LS"2440.60, -1629.702540.90, -1723.70,  COLOR_GREEN,   TEAM_GROVE,   -10000},
{  
1"Ganton",            "LS"2440.60, -1629.702226.30, -1723.70COLOR_GREEN,   TEAM_GROVE,   -10000},
{  
2"Idlewood",          "LS"1812.60, -1852.801971.60, -1742.30CIVILIAN_COLOR,  TEAM_CIVILIAN,  -10000},
{  
3"Idlewood",          "LS"1951.60, -1742.302124.60, -1602.30CIVILIAN_COLOR,   TEAM_CIVILIAN,   -10000},
{  
4"Idlewood",          "LS"1812.60, -1602.302124.60, -1449.60CIVILIAN_COLOR,   TEAM_CIVILIAN,   -10000},
{  
5"Idlewood",          "LS"2124.60, -1742.302222.50, -1494.00CIVILIAN_COLOR,   TEAM_CIVILIAN,   -10000},
{  
6"Idlewood",          "LS"1971.60, -1852.802222.50, -1742.30CIVILIAN_COLOR,   TEAM_CIVILIAN,   -10000},
{  
7"Idlewood",          "LS"1812.60, -1742.301951.60, -1602.30CIVILIAN_COLOR,  TEAM_CIVILIAN,  -10000},
{  
8"Willow Field",      "LS"1970.60, -2179.202089.00, -1852.80AZTECA_COLOR,  TEAM_AZTECAS,  -10000},
{  
9"Willow Field",      "LS"2089.00, -1989.902324.00, -1852.80AZTECA_COLOR,  TEAM_AZTECAS,  -10000},
10"Willow Field",      "LS"2089.00, -2235.802201.80, -1989.90AZTECA_COLOR,  TEAM_AZTECAS,  -10000},
11"Jefferson",         "LS"2056.80, -1372.002281.40, -1210.70BALLA_COLOR,   TEAM_BALLAS,   -10000},
12"Jefferson",         "LS"2056.80, -1210.702185.30, -1126.30BALLA_COLOR,   TEAM_BALLAS,   -10000},
13"Jefferson",         "LS"2056.80, -1449.602266.20, -1372.00BALLA_COLOR,   TEAM_BALLAS,   -10000},
14"East Los Santos",   "LS"2421.00, -1628.502632.80, -1454.30CIVILIAN_COLOR,   TEAM_CIVILIAN,   -10000}
};
new 
TurfInfo[MAX_TURFS][MAX_TEAMS][tinfo]; 
this is my turf system
PHP код:
forward SaveTurfs();
public 
SaveTurfs()
{
    new 
idx;
    new 
Filefile2;
    while (
idx sizeof(turfs))

gTeam[idx] = turfs[idx][TurfOwner];
    {
        new 
coordsstring[512];

format(coordsstringsizeof(coordsstring), "%d|%s|%s|%d|%d|%d|%d|%f|%d|%d|%d|%d|%d|%d___________________\n",

turfs[idx][turfID],

turfs[idx][turfName],

turfs[idx][cityName],

turfs[idx][zMinX],

turfs[idx][zMinY],

turfs[idx][zMaxX],

turfs[idx][zMaxY],

turfs[idx][TurfColor],

turfs[idx][TurfOwner],

turfs[idx][TurfAttacker],

turfs[idx][TurfKills],

turfs[idx][TurfAttackKills],

turfs[idx][TurfWarStarted],

turfs[idx][MIT]);
        if(
idx == 0)
        {

file2 fopen("Factions/Turfs.ini"io_write);
        }
        else
        {

file2 fopen("Factions/Turfs.ini"io_append);
        }

fwrite(file2coordsstring);

idx++;

fclose(file2);
    }
    return 
1;

save system
PHP код:
forward LoadTurfs();
public 
LoadTurfs()
{
    new 
arrCoords[14][256];
    new 
strFromFile2[256];
    new 
Filefile fopen("Factions/Turfs.ini"io_read);
    if (
file)
    {
        new 
playerid;
        while (
playerid sizeof(turfs))
        {

fread(filestrFromFile2);

split(strFromFile2arrCoords'|');

turfs[playerid][turfID] = strval(arrCoords[0]);

strmid(turfs[playerid][turfName], arrCoords[1], 0strlen(arrCoords[0]), 255);

strmid(turfs[playerid][cityName], arrCoords[2], 0strlen(arrCoords[0]), 255);

turfs[playerid][zMinX] = strval(arrCoords[3]);

turfs[playerid][zMinY] = strval(arrCoords[4]);

turfs[playerid][zMaxX] = strval(arrCoords[5]);

turfs[playerid][zMaxY] = strval(arrCoords[6]);

strmid(turfs[playerid][TurfColor], arrCoords[7], 0strlen(arrCoords[0]), 255);

strmid(turfs[playerid][TurfOwner], arrCoords[8], 0strlen(arrCoords[0]), 255);

turfs[playerid][TurfAttacker] = strval(arrCoords[9]);

turfs[playerid][TurfKills] = strval(arrCoords[10]);

turfs[playerid][TurfAttackKills] = strval(arrCoords[11]);

turfs[playerid][TurfWarStarted] = strval(arrCoords[12]);

turfs[playerid][MIT] = strval(arrCoords[13]);

playerid++;
        }

fclose(file);
     }
    return 
1;

load system
I dont save
turfs[idx][TurfColor], example TEAM_GROVE
turfs[idx][TurfOwner], COLOR_GREEN
and load system don't work help me please man...

Looking for matured admins in my server based on Roleplay.

Requirements:
-you must be 16+
-you must speak English fluently
-Heavy Roleplayer
-Advanced admin knowledge

i'am looking for some one can fixsome bugs..on mygamemode(gamemode using mysql db)
Such as:
Quote:

[MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. MySQL server has gone away.
[MySQL] Error (0): Function: mysql_store_result called when no prior successful query executed. MySQL server has gone away.
[MySQL] Error (0): Function: mysql_num_rows called when no result stored. MySQL server has gone away.

PM Me now

Some background information about our server
We are a brand new server recently founded by iFox and xXShadowXx. We are currently devleoping our script created by our experienced team of developers who have spent an endless amount of hours working on our gamemode. After a long 8 months, we feel that we are very close to opening our server officially, we are seeking mappers to brighten up the place.

Looking for a team of mappers
San Fierro: Roleplay is currently looking for a team of experienced and dedicated mappers. We have a few requirements that you need to meet to join our team.
  • Fluent in English / good communication skills
    Mature and good behaviour
    Active
If you think you meet the requirements, please either register on our forum (www.sf-rp.ml) or send me a private message on this forum.

Kind Regards,
SF:RP Team

if you're looking for a scripter, contact me i wanna start a server with someone, who can be trusted we'll talk over skype.

I Am Looking For An Scripter which know about Mysql. phpadmin.

Well, I'm looking for someone who can make a map for me. Island's platform from new samp objects (Modular Island). I don't care where in ocean, but Z must be 4 for island objects (e.g. sand, dirt, place 4 house.. and so on) only road Z must be 3.850! Thats basically it.
Oh' one more thing - must be as big you can. (For my new gamemode - island roleplay.)
PS. ONLY island's platform. I'll map houses another objects by myself. List of those modular island objects HERE.

All mappers will know what means Z for objects and whatever. Don't hate, or make trashy map. I want high quality map. By the way - I already have a small platform, you can freely add more roads and make it bigger - much bigger. Base for island, HERE.

I am looking for a person who can provide a server with hosted tab to start my tdm script(call of duty). I will give him owner status in game and on forum. Basically, I want to start a community. For more information please contact me by PM or add me on fb.(my skype is not running for now). *******/nitesh.gupta.75491

Scripting For Money
Hello, I'm willing to script for money. A list of my released works can be found in my signature. If you are interested drop me a PM.
Regards,
De4dpOol.

Looking for admins for new Server "Pimp GTA"

37.59.212.125:7777
www.pimpgta.com

Still in early stages, PM me for more details or for skype