Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for:
  • Extra Scripter
  • Mapper Assistant

Little info about the server - Faybourne Roleplay is a roleplay/adventure/freeroam mix set in late 16th century. The server features a custom mapped world with main island and main city on it, and lots of surrounding islands featuring all sorts of secrets, explorable areas, tombs, forts and such.

The server has many unique features such as proper naval system - sailable ships such as Brigs, Frigates, Man o' Wars, regular boats and such. Player-controlled economy system. Original and interactive jobs. Treasures, pirates.

And many more, contact me for more info.

Professional Scripter that can make anything.

Offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseK
Посмотреть сообщение
Still searching. I'd also like to note that we're searching for a single experienced, creative mapper, a web developer, and a leader of the Police Department and Department of Corrections as well as Illegal Factions. You can use the same method to go about contacting me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseK
Посмотреть сообщение
Justice Roleplay
Justice is an upcoming roleplay server that will surely stand out from the rest of the generic roleplay servers you see come and go. We are currently in search of the following:

-Beta Testers,
-GFX Designers.

The two positions listed above are necessary for us to launch the server. As a beta tester you will have the simple duty of logging into the server and go about as you normally would, however you'll look to find any possible bugs. You will be rewarded at the opening of the server.

Our graphics designer will be in-charge of creating a logo, TeamSpeak icons, and more. This position will be payed if requested.

If you're interested in either of this opportunities then I ask that you register on our forum (justicerp.com) and private message Bertuzzi. An alternative would be to private message me here on SA-MP Forum however I'd prefer you register on the forum.
Also searching for Web Developers and a Mapper. These positions can be payed. Go about the same way contacting me.

Looking for a staff member/admin for my RP community/server, our server is hosted with DDoS protect, also not a NGRP shits/edits, we have awesome gamemode and tomorrow our server is going to be online (It's on beta test stage), if you are interested and you think that you can become an admin in a server with high playerbase, PM me.

Hello everyone

I need to an good scripter with MySQL I am new in it soo i need someone to help mee in it
Thanks for undertand
Add mee on skype : Armango.Gjoni1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a mapper to map quality army bases.

HIRING

Admins >>>CLICK HERE<<<<

Roleplay Beta Testers >>>CLICK HERE<<<

Forum Developers >>>CLICK HERE<<<<

Website Developers>>>CLICK HERE<<<<

Hello everyone.

Im new in scripting and other stuff like this. I have a little question for people who want help me.
I want to create a command for faction: FACTION NEWS. The Leader, when want to post something for members, he can use /addfnews text text text. Press ENTER , and the news is done. When a member want to see the leader's news, he will write /fnews and the leader's news will apear. I want this /addfnews and /fnews be for every single faction and have more lines and only for leaders. Example. Leader X , said war at 20:00.
He will use /addfnews 1[first line] War at 20:00 in BlueBerry. If he want, can use again /addfnews 2[second line] Wages after war. See spawn Y.

Can you help me please? If you cant with more lines, one is very good. Thank's a lot!

Looking for a scripter. PM me.

RenSoprano's Script Service

-------------------------------------------------
Hello my name is Ren Soprano aka FeRRum, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Bulgaria. I'm here to offer you my service as scripter I have a lot of knowledge about scripting but still learning new and new things every day and I'm working for money.

My Skills:
  • PAWN
  • C++
  • C#
  • HTML5 and CSS3
  • PHP and MySQL

Looking for a scripter, who can convert LUA Script to PAWN. PM me if intersted.

I am looking for those who knows maps like DD/DM etc.

New Roleplay Community forming Staff Team!

Hey there, we are developing a new Roleplay Community and we're in need of Staff members, our Staff Team is 4/10 completed, the followings are needed:

- 1x TeamSpeak Administrator.
- 2x Server Moderators (ingame lead admins).
- 1x Forum Administrator.
- 1x Server Manager (Administrators of server's ingame parts e.g. deciding the prices of Dealership vehicles ..etc.).
- 2x CST (Secuirty Administrators e.g. good at handling security things such as ban appeals.. etc.).
- Deputy Server Director (Must be above the age of 17 and trustable).
- 1x *Head Developer/Scripter* (must be above the age of 15 and experienced, getting high rank in community + donator rank and the rest will be talked privately).

Requirements: - Must be above the age of 16, or mature enough.
- TeamSpeak 3 installed with working mic.
- Active and loyal, knowledge of Roleplay + experienced as admin.
- Must respect other Staff members and nice attitude.
- Fluent English, good grammar, understandable English.
Note: Please don't ask for promotions/abuse powers, you can get easily demoted/kicked.

You can **PM** me, or add me on **Skype**: // muhammed.umar25 //
Thanks for your time.
We need urgent these requested, if you're intrested and want to be part of our community, please add me on skype or PM asap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zDigol
Посмотреть сообщение

We have an unique script and we will launch any week. But we need some final touches with the script.
We need

- Scripter(s)
- Helpers
- Admins
- Faction members

Hi all,can anyone help me to complete a database.sql? For my server,thanks all

Hello guys. So, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask, but, I'm looking for a guy that can fix my TS permissions, make it more secure. If you can do something for me, you can add me on skype. ( adin.bradic1 )

We are hiring a junior scripter.
The more experience you have, the more changes to join us there are.

Requirements:
You must have the age of 16 years or above;
You must be able to obbey any orders from higher ranks;
You must have good communicating skills;
You must have experience with working in a team.

You should that our script:
It is not MySQL based;

The Gamemode is not made from scratch, is an edit, being a roleplay one.
The Gamemode has more than 118k lines.
The Gamemode it's been mostly optimised by using command processors.
The Gamemode it is mostly dynamic (factions, families, houses, businesses, and so on....

We have fixed 99% of our spotted bugs.

We have our game servers and teamspeak hosted on a performanced VPS (14GB RAM, I7 4 cores @ 3,40GHz).
We can support the maximum amount of players.

Note:
As a Junior Scripter, you will not have access to the gamemode itself, but you will receive the materials you need to work with.

Reward:
We will not be able to pay real amounts of money, but as a scripter you get more pridviledges, such as administrative position, server control, respect and also virtual goods, such as the Marketplace ones, in exchange for your services.

Vendetta Gaming are currently looking for:

Pawno Scripters that work with MySQL
HTML and PHP(Knows how to code a UCP etc..)
Mappers
Moderators

Reward
As a scripter we can't pay you cash as the server aren't up, but once it is up and the marketplace is up and run we can start pay you cash and maybe we can also set you as an administrator.
And as an mapper we can provide you moderator position

I'm a graphics designer, looking for a job, but, I'm not profesional. I'm also looking for a server to be an administrator on. As I've a lot of experience expecially when it comes to an admin. I'm doing graphics for FREE! PM me on skype. adin.bradic1

I am looking for a Photoshop expert for project I am starting. You will be paid only if project launches successfully.

Requirements:
- Photoshop skills
- Dedicated and creative
- Be 18 years or older, and act like that
- Steam account

If you are interested, please send me private message with more details about yourself and works you have done.