Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

In need of a scripter helper COD server i know "some" scripting but i am mostly a mapper cod map is totally redone by me. Interested.... Pm me or add me on SKYPE:

Wayne.gp17supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhaaoo123
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a hoster that can host up a RP server, I only need 50-100 slots. I will be constantly update it, it's a long-term server. You will be given special features in the server, or maybe something else that we can talk about it. PM me if you want.
Still need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, Got a Zombie Apocalypse server, Looking for someone who could purchase a hosted tab for us, You will get owner level with a percentage of the future donations, We already have everything ready to start the community only hosted tab left.
PM me
Bump!

I am the developer of High life Roleplay, We are hiring Mappers/Helpers/faction/gang leaders.
Requirements:
Active- able to play the on the server regularly
Professional- able to type/understand fluent English. BE MATURE
Experience- must have roleplay experience.
Atleast 15 years of age, there may be few exception.

Also looking for a co-owner who is able to provide hosted tab for the server (we will be splitting 50% of cost, for the server to be running in long run.)
Looking forward in hearing from you guys

Looking for someone who is able to sell hosted tab listing. I would like to buy it (~20$)

Hello server owners out there. I am looking for a scripting position. I don't ask for pay, just a high staff position and some fun .

The server must have a script already(No NGG edits) as I don't want to start from strach. Do not worry I won't steal your script.

I'd like to be a RP server, but I may be interested in other types too. Just PM me for more info.

Looking to startup a strict roleplay server with at least one other person.

Said person should have extensive scripting knowledge, as I will be paying for most of it.

Forum PM only.

I need a Scripter to help me edit my Gamemode.
And a Mapper also,

Pls send me a Private Message, im ready to pay up to 17$ Paypal!

Removed.

I want a Fallout system, this script where you are running and some sollars are falling the last one is the winner

PM me if can help me

Zombie Apocalypse (Return)

Hello to all SA-MP community members. I'd like to announce, that the Zombie Apocalypse server is back! The first start was in 2014, march. Then after a while, I closed the server due to my personal inactivity issues. Now I've got the inspiration back to continue running this awesome zombie gamemode for fun!. But for now on, I will need a time, to set everything up. The server itself is of course online, but the website/forums might be created in this week.
Looking for active people willing to become a Server Administrator or Mapper.

Requirements:

• Understandable English. (required) / If you understand and can speak also in any other languages like: Russian, Spanish, Icelandic etc. Then it's a very good bonus already!
• Must be mature. (advisable) / Who will not act like a immature kid all the time.
• Good behaviour. (advisable) / For leaving a good impression to others.
• Administrating Experience. (required) / You must have atleast any experience of being an administrator in the past.
• Experience/Skill in Mapping. (advisable) / If you just want to become server mapper, you must have some good experience and skills in mapping. Me myself, i'm an Professional mapper with experience, so expect me to criticize your works.

If you're interested, then please contact me:

IRC Server: irc.tl
IRC Channel: #sampza

Or just send a personal message here in SA-MP forums.

Thank you.

Looking for a hoster that can host up a RP server, I only need 50-100 slots. I will be constantly update it, it's a long-term server. You will be given special features in the server, or maybe something else that we can talk about it. PM me if you can.

Still have a Scripting Spot open on the COD server! Script is Updated etc just a few this need to be added. Once the server is Complete it will be Hosted. For More info add me on skype: Wayne.gp17supporter or pm me.

also I am a mapper For HIRE no LONG Term Projects please. PM me for more info. :P

CURRENT COD SERVER SPOTS OPEN:
  • Server Developer
  • Server Admin (4 Open)
  • Mapper
  • Server DJ
  • Server Helpers
Rewards: Will receive STAFF rank of the Server

Looking for someone who need an admin/co-owner/helper for his Roleplay community, I've got great experiences (Roleplaying for 4+ years), also i can help you with mapping/scripting, PM me for full info.

Im finding for Las Venturas Cops and Robbers GameMode pm me!!!! that can we talk about it

Alternative Gaming (AGC) is looking for staff to help manage a role playing community. We currently have the following positions open

- Website Staff: WordPress
- Teamspeak Staff
- Server Management (Admins,Moderators,Helpers)
- Scripters: Lead Scripter, Scripter Assistants
- Mappers: Lead Mapper, Mapping Assistants

Requirements:

- Able to speak and understand clear English
- Working Microphone
- Willing to use teamspeak
- Willing to use skype
- Dedication to the work

Please contact me via pm

I need Admins for my Server!

Hey!
I have an Gang Server but I need Admins,
Just sent me a Message, and I can set you Admin level 4!!

See you soon my friend!

Hello SA:MP developers!

Starting from today, I've decided to start a new community, I do not yet have anykind of websites pre-created, but one step at a time.

I have nearly a decade of experiences within SA:MP (06-), but never got to learn scripting myself. I can't count the amount of servers or scripting partners I've had with my fingertips, because my experiences with unknown people have not always been as pleasant as they've been at first sight, so I hope something like this would work out.

What I'm looking for, is a roleplay-server scripter, who would be ready to work side-by-side with me as a developer, friend and a server owner.

I do have a few requirements, as of:
* No Egybt (Yes, you know what I mean.)
* Recommended excellent english writing skills.
* Age of 15 and above.
* RP/RPGish Med+ Roleplaying skills.
* Social, active and non-arrogant attitude, not only towards me, but the rest of the community.

What I'm looking to create, is a roleplay-based server, which is partly RPG, as of taking over each others illegal organization turfs, the server economy would stay in the favor of poor, so there's a very little amount of rich people driving in sultans, turismos, bullets and infernuses, it's also a military-state. More informations and suggestions will be shared on skype.

I will most likely be on Skype, rather than check the SA:MP forums every once a while.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Galdo/Quattro