Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for scripter:

Request Expired.
Scripter found!

Zombie Apocalypse (Return)

Hello to all SA-MP community members. I'd like to announce, that the Zombie Apocalypse server is back! The first start was in 2014, march. Then after a while, I closed the server due to my personal inactivity issues. Now I've got the inspiration back to continue running this awesome zombie gamemode for fun!. But for now on, I will need a time, to set everything up. The server itself is of course online, but the website/forums might be created in this week.
Looking for active people willing to become Server Administrators.

Requirements:

• Understandable English. (required) / If you understand and can speak also in any other languages like: Russian, Spanish, Icelandic etc. Then it's a very good bonus already!
• Must be mature. (advisable) / Who will not act like a immature kid all the time.
• Good behaviour. (advisable) / For leaving a good impression to others.
• Administrating Experience. (required) / You must have atleast any experience of being an administrator in the past.

If you're interested, then please contact me:

Server: 188.165.172.96:7851

Or just send a personal message here in SA-MP forums.

Thank you.

I need someone to fix my script.! It has no erorrs - But I need someone to update the whole folder with latest Plugins and Includes. If you can do this, I'll give you a SAMP server or a Teamspeak server to be hosted in my Dedi. PM me asap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fire
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a pre-registered domain that I have no use for. It is most suitable for RP servers and it is a .com domain, it will probably require you to change your servers name. If anyone is interested in this PM me.
Still have this.

Hi, Im looking for a scripter, who know well about the mysql scripting

I have own a cod server since 7 months and i have no time to do a scripting, looking for someone who can script scripting and managing a server,,

I running a Server on Dedicated System with High Ram

and Server is hosttab

I care about the server payments, Just need someone for scripting and managing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, Got a Zombie Apocalypse server, Looking for someone who could purchase a hosted tab for us, You will get owner level with a percentage of the future donations, We already have everything ready to start the community only hosted tab left.
PM me
Bump

Looking for scripter to make me Prison RP script for latest version of samp! Willing to pay 20usd worth steam CSGO skins ( can be sold for paypal cash, i would sell it if my country acctualy supported paypal ) if you are interested contact me on skype: Dj0rdje1

EDIT!
You can also edit some other Prison RP script as long as it works good.

Hello I am the owner of Official SAMP DayZ server, our playerbase is greater than 90 players online, unfortunatly we need new staff members, obviously we won't be picking unprofessional members, so I am going to post requirements to access our staff:

Linux Staff:
- We need professional linux experts to setup few panels for our webhost/gamehost.

for web developers:
- Ability to create a whole system that connects Paypal with player database. (Paypal API)
- Ability to create anything demanded.

for web designers:
- Ability to create professional website designs.

for investors:
- Should be discussed privately.

for mapper status:
- Professional Maps done via SAMP EDITOR (no MTA).
- Ability to create survival / apocalyptic maps.
- Ability to set textures to maps.

NOTE: I don't need administrator, if you are not skilled in one of the jobs I posted then don't pm me.

All recruitements goes by PM.

We are a new community - Gonna start a Grand Opening at 15.02.2015 and need some staff members.

We are Looking for:
  • Forum Staff
  • Server Adminstrators
  • Faction Leaders
  • Server Advertiser
Requirements:
  1. Must be Professional
  2. No foolish childish behaviour
  3. Must have knowledge on the post you are applying
  4. Must be Mature
Web Adress: www.secondlife-samp.com

Server IP:178.33.216.97 :7778

NOTE: Register and apply on forum!

Hello to all SA-MP community members. I'd like to announce, that the Zombie Apocalypse server is back! The first start was in 2014, march. Then after a while, I closed the server due to my personal inactivity issues. Now I've got the inspiration back to continue running this awesome zombie gamemode for fun!. But for now on, I will need a time, to set everything up. The server itself is of course online, but the website/forums might be created in this week.
Looking for active people willing to become a Server Administrator or Mapper.

Requirements:

• Understandable English. (required) / If you understand and can speak also in any other languages like: Russian, Spanish, Icelandic etc. Then it's a very good bonus already!
• Must be mature. (advisable) / Who will not act like a immature kid all the time.
• Administrating Experience. (required) / You must have atleast any experience of being an administrator in the past.
• Experience/Skill in Mapping. (advisable) / If you just want to become server mapper, you must have some good experience and skills in mapping. Me myself, i'm an Professional mapper with experience, so expect me to criticize your works.

Server: 188.165.172.96:7851

Thank you.

Hello im Looking for a scripter and helpers + I need Teamspeak PM me!

Hello,
I am going to open a new TDM server with XtremeR.
If you want to work with me then Pm me.
Spots are opened for:-
-Mappers
-Testers
-Admins

The server is currently hosted with colorhost which sucks, we will move to simplyfrag once host expires.

Regards

I am the developer of High life Roleplay, We are hiring Mappers/Helpers/faction/gang leaders.
Requirements:
Active- able to play the on the server regularly
Professional- able to type/understand fluent English. BE MATURE
Experience- must have roleplay experience.
Atleast 15 years of age, there may be few exception.

Also looking for a co-owner who is able to provide hosted tab for the server (we will be splitting 50% of cost, for the server to be running in long run.)
Looking forward in hearing from you guys

Looking for scripters and mappers for my server
I need them soon as possible
Contact add me on Skype my id is Shokeen.sud
My server ip is 94.23.208.199:2535

Looking for a tester, Urgently.

** LOOKING FOR SOME WEB DEVELOPERS............PM ME URGENT

Dream Wood GamerZ Squad LLC

Greetings folks!

American Dream Roleplay is in need of staff members, especially trustworthy helpers (advisors/moderators) and administrators.

We are also looking for a junior scripter who will assist our head developer. This position will not grant to access to the script itself and you will receive a warmly membership of our staff..

Project was started in August, 2014. We started a server based on the classical Goodfather mode.
Currently, we are running a script with more than 117k lines.

Right now we are enlarging the player base.

So far, we have an official website (www.ad-rp.url.ph), official forums (http://forum.ad-rp.url.ph/), a 300 slots server, hosted on DDoS protected performanced VPS, which can support maximum amount of slots and an opened marketplace, in beta version (www.ad-rp.tictail.com.

Recruitment:

To join our staff, as administrator or (helper) moderator, you must speak a fluent English, using a basic vocabulary at least.
If you are good in what you're doing, age doesn't matter.
You must, somehow show us your leading skills and talents.
Finally, we will test the applicants.

We have an admin system which is currently developed by our Head Scripter.
This system includes 9 + developer administrstion ranks and more than 100 commands.

Our helper system is also being developed.

Requirements for junior developer (scripter) position.

You must be above the age of 16 years.
You must respect all the administrator requirements stated above.
You must have a vast experience with pawn language. MySQL knowledge is an advantage!
You must have the sense of creativity and esthetic.
You must have no problem in obeying orders.

Contact us for more details!

If you think you are prepared, contact us. We are waiting you.

Contact at: ******** or forums

E-mail: server@ ad-rp.url.ph

Michael B (Founder): michael.b.008
Senior Operations Manager: tusharmeghjiani
Head Developer: mike_sharawi

Thanks for your time!

Majestic regards,
Michael

Looking for active people willing to become a Server Administrator or Mapper.

Requirements:

• Experience/Skill in Mapping. (advisable) / If you just want to become server mapper, you must have some good experience and skills in mapping. Me myself, i'm an Professional mapper with experience, so expect me to criticize your works.

IRC Server: irc.tl
IRC Channel: #sampza

Thank you.