Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hi everybody,

I am looking for an experienced professional programmer. I am not willing to accept anybody under the age of 18, to work with Me. Please read the following.

I am working with Ravens Roleplay, which is an extremely out, and old-dated script (Yes, I am aware). The version I am working with though has taken 2 year(s) to develop so far. It is now programmed in MySQL and YSI Library. The following includes are what we use, so you MUST be able to work with these, do not apply if you do not match the criteria.

// SQL - Yes SQL - NOT DINI!!
<a_mysql> MYSQL R39-2

// YSI Includes
#include <YSI\y_iterate>
#include <YSI\y_timers>
#include <YSI\y_commands> && #include <sscanf2>
#include <YSI\y_master>
#include <YSI\y_dialog>
#include <YSI\y_hooks>
#include <YSI\y_va>

Y_TIMERS !! is a must, we do NOT want to see/USE ANY SetTimer/SetTimerEx in the ravens gamemode, we want it to work the best it can.

--

Now for the stuff we need help with. We want to be able to re-write an entire new job system into Ravens Roleplay as many of you know, the stock ones are total blank/rubbish. We want to make this script work, to the best it can.

Yes, we do not expect this -free- of charge, we will pay, -YES PAY!- for all the work you do for us. Baring in mind, we won't just accept any old randomer, who comes along and says "yes I can script for money". So don't bother thinking that to begin with.

I want to see some of your older work that you have completed, I want to see your reputation on here, you MUST have ALOT of good reputable points, and not some random crap that you think we will fall for. We will NOT just hand out the Ravens SQL Gamemode and Database. Not happening. We want a new job-system writing, that's all, and if necessary we do not want to hand out the gamemode, AT ALL. So don't think we'll fall for any rubbish story you decide to throw at us, in attempt to get the gamemode.

If you match this criteria, please PM me, with details of what you can do, and how well experienced you are, as a programmer, what languages you are able to program, etc, with some examples of code.

Kindest regards.

Well, Hello there. My name is Jonathan. I'm looking for a Decent, Honest, and a Loyal Person to start a community with. Name's 'Blaine County Roleplay'. The gamemode is gonna be MySQL. I'll handle the script, and everything related to it. (Mapping, Logos e.t.c) You should know how to create a Website, maybe a dot.tk for start. You can find me on skype. You must have all the underlined qualities stated above. Good Luck.

Hello, I am scripting, Mapping and also making websites and websites with UCP's for people at low prices. Contact me on Skype: Nathan_Jueix.

Hello!

Looking for some Medium Scripters for my CNR (Cops n Robbers) server. If you want more info, please contact with me and i tell you everything.

Minimum requirement:
  • 17 Years old.
  • Have Skype-******** and use it.
  • Know scripting, minimum Medium!
  • Have Microphone
  • If you don't have time, please don't write to me.
E-Mail: cyprushungary@gmail.com
********: Dusa Bence

Hello
Hey boys im about to open a new samp server and im looking for new staff.
Код:
Recruiting: Scripters Mappers Page Desingers also Admins/helpers Contact me Skype :di.ti7

Greetings,

- I'm still looking for Beta Testers, Roleplayers, Donators, Mappers ^ especially scripters.
I'm willing to open 9 servers on my Virtual Private Server with teamspeak & irc network.
FAQ
Q: How to become one?
A: Simple:
1. Be mature player/admin.
2. You have to speak good english.
3. Never break any rule.
4. Knowledge bit of scripting/mapping. (if i need someone then i will hire you)
The servers i am willing to open are:

1. TDM/DM
2. Roleplay
a. Prison RP
b. Normal RP
c. Hardcore RP (This server is hard roleplay any mistake will be logged in our mistake.log)
3. Zombie GM
4. Based Game GMs
a. Warface
b. Simulation (Euro Truck Simulator,Farming Simulator, Car Mechanic Simulator, Train Simulator e.t.c)
c. 7 Days To Die

Q: How to contact you if i want to become a beta tester/admin/player in your server?
A: Simple, personal message me. It's simple no need skype e.t.c. I got the skype for personal reasons and other stuffs.

I have a roleplay gamemode, and am ready to host it , but there is very small problem in the script needs to be fixed, Contact me for more info, you will be rewarded with Co Director and 50% of donations. PM for more info.

Hello everyone.

My name is Luke and I'm looking to do a complete rework of our old gamemode - The Hunger Games [samp edition]. I'll be creating this from scratch, along with my best friend Aerotactics. This means we're going to need new, reliable, and efficient testers to participate in the development.

In order to qualify for a position, you must (Exceptions can be made.) meet these expectations.
* Be active. If we don't hear from you within 2 days you will be removed. (Notify us before you leave)
* Microphone would be nice, but not needed.
* Have proper grammar.
* Have skype.

If you're interested in helping in anyways (Either it be: Mapping, testing, suggestion) then please contact either I (Twackers) or aero-revolution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Contact Informaton:
~Skype~
* Twackers
* aero-revolution

Thank you for your time.

I'm looking fro someone who can make class selection that has detect exp system for example u have 500 exp so u can't select anything higher than that so below 500 exp the classes will be green, if u do I want you to become my server scripter. Thank you
My server is zombie apocalpse so no many thing need

Please do contact me at https://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100004490866993

Hi there, i saw this trucking script, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=340517

But now i wanna know is it possible to make this

pawn Код:
new MisLocations[][MisLocationsEnum] =
{
    {0, "Beer from Red County Brewery to Bone County Diner",-24.4073,-281.8898,5.9985,-305.4319,1315.6797,54.6189, 5980},
    {1, "Fuel from LV Oil Refinery to LV Dirtring",266.8981,1416.5417,10.2001,1097.5164,1741.7422,10.5474, 5700},
    {2, "Vehicle Parts from SF Airport ATC to Wang Cars",-1268.8223,13.6925,14.8682,-1986.3477,253.9728,35.8985, 3000},
    {3, "Fuel from SF Oil Refinery to RS Haul",-1016.3634,-688.2434,32.7284,-55.3397,-1138.2479,0.8052, 18770}//The last one in the array doesn't have a comma at the end.
};
With dialogs, and not random so if you do /work you get a dialog. with mission`s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HM]Nicky
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi there, i saw this trucking script, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=340517

But now i wanna know is it possible to make this

pawn Код:
new MisLocations[][MisLocationsEnum] =
{
    {0, "Beer from Red County Brewery to Bone County Diner",-24.4073,-281.8898,5.9985,-305.4319,1315.6797,54.6189, 5980},
    {1, "Fuel from LV Oil Refinery to LV Dirtring",266.8981,1416.5417,10.2001,1097.5164,1741.7422,10.5474, 5700},
    {2, "Vehicle Parts from SF Airport ATC to Wang Cars",-1268.8223,13.6925,14.8682,-1986.3477,253.9728,35.8985, 3000},
    {3, "Fuel from SF Oil Refinery to RS Haul",-1016.3634,-688.2434,32.7284,-55.3397,-1138.2479,0.8052, 18770}//The last one in the array doesn't have a comma at the end.
};
With dialogs, and not random so if you do /work you get a dialog. with mission`s.
Wrong section bud, try here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

I'm looking for people who are interested in volunteering as a tech support at a brand new hosting provider. PM me for more info.

Hi there, i'm requestin some better anticheat than JunkBuster, because it now started to crash server when 150+ players are online. Today 200 players and i'm getting following:

[15:58:06] [debug] Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
[15:58:06] [debug] Accessing element at index 65535 past array upper bound 300
[15:58:06] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[15:58:06] [debug] #0 00307e30 in ?? (0x0000ffff) from sa-rp.amx
[15:58:06] [debug] #1 001aa58c in ?? (0x00000050, 0x0000ffff, 0x000000ff) from sa-rp.amx
[15:58:06] [debug] #2 0000bf54 in public OnPlayerDeath (0x00000050, 0x0000ffff, 0x000000ff) from sa-rp.amx
[15:58:27] [debug] Server crashed while executing JunkBuster.amx

I'm also willing to buy some custom RP scripts, unique only.

I don't know how this can crash server..

i'm paying at any price (up to 40-50$)

I'm getting this error as well @DeitY, it is not only you. But it's not only for Junkbuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iConvict
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm getting this error as well @DeitY, it is not only you. But it's not only for Junkbuster

Did u fix it somehow?

I'm Currently looking for a Partner to Start a Community with, you should have a Host ready and we'll be using a Roleplay script.

PM me for more details.

looking for mappers to map with, they need to bring ideas and start creating awsome custom maps

skype me andrewgrob2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fire
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a web developer who is willing to work with a new upcoming community. The server will be a roleplay server, so you are expected to know how to create a UCP and fully maintain a website.

What is expected from you?:

- Speak/Type in good English, doesn't have to be perfect.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Have good knowledge with MyBB (since the forum engine will be MyBB).
- Know to install and maintain a UCP and a forum.

If you meet the above requirements private message me on here.
Still looking for someone.

Well, hello. I'm looking for a MYSQL SCRIPTER to script me a Multi Characters System. He will be 'PAID' for this job, if he does this Nicely, and I like it. Might be other rewards too. Serious Scripters only, and the Basic Policy. You code it, I test it. You get your reward. No Advances.
Find me at Skype: icecoldwalker

We are looking for someone who can provide us a SA:MP host of a small amount of slots. (50 or less). You will get owner-rank. The script is made from 0 and EVERYTHING is dynamic.

Add me on skype: gregor.kouk