Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for an investor.
Anyone?

Hello Guys if somebody need any help any scripting or errors whatever call me
My real name is Haziq khan
and my nickname is Haz
add me on skype haziq.khan86 for further info.and help

THANKS

Looking for some serious scripters for a TDM server. Please get to my PM if you're interested.

Hello, I am looking for mappers to map Call Of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer maps, I have a cool script (still in progress) and I am looking forward to start a community. What I need is active and mature mappers.I am not paying for your work but I can give you a high rank in the community. Here are some COD Ghosts Maps. If you are interested PM me for my skype and more information.

In need of english-speaking person who wishes to become an administrator in my server.
We have average of 30 players, it goes above 50 daily and we need someone experienced for the position.
Whoever is interested, we'll explain about the server, rules, how it works and everything an admin needs to know, including about hacks and that stuff.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by De4dpOol
Посмотреть сообщение

Hello, I am looking for mappers to map Call Of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer maps, I have a cool script (still in progress) and I am looking forward to start a community. What I need is active and mature mappers.I am not paying for your work but I can give you a high rank in the community. Here are some COD Ghosts Maps. If you are interested PM me for my skype and more information.
Still looking mappers/mapper team for this big project.

Looking for developers for a TDM server. Urgent, add me on skype: Hamza.ashraf56

- Please delete, no longer needed -

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker122
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for someone who is willing to start a community with me (Stunt/DM/Race/Freeroam/CnR)
The gamemode is ready, I just need persons who can pay for the host(100 slots) and web domain (.com - $1/m)
You'll be placed as a Server Manager and will be given access to the host and database (except FTP, until I trust you 100%)
You'll also get 65% of the server donations, and the current V.I.P. system will surely attract the players. If you're interested, Just send me a PM or contact me through skype. (Skype: xfire1645)
Still looking, the current unique V.I.P. system would bring donations like a horse.

Looking for a web developer and a scripter that are willing to code for me for free other rewards will be given.
Requirement:
MySQL experince.
Pawn Scripting experince.
Trustable
Thats all thanks
skype yakupkaragoz1

Looking for a Partner

I am a scripter and mapper of 1 year experience.

I made a Gamemode ( Stunt/DM/Freeroam/Race ) from scratch and i didn't host it as i got no cash
So if anyone is ready to offer me host and hosted tab he will be the owner and ill stay as co-owner.
i wont take any donations and ill develop the server frequently.

Script Details:
  • It is a script of 12572 lines
  • 12 Minigames and 8 Deathmatch zones
  • A perfect Administrator and VIP system
  • Auto AFK System
  • Player Ability system
  • Player Control Panel
  • Admin Control Panel
  • Custom Designed Cars
  • Nearly 14000 Objects
  • Many Stunt Maps
  • Parkour Maps
  • 2 NPC's
  • Anticheat System
  • A lot of automatic gates
  • and Many more (Still planning to add more features)
Requirements Expected from partner:
  • Good English skills
  • Decent level maturity
  • Able to work with others
********: http://www.********.com/saikumar.mallela (Mostly Active Here)
Forum: PM

Not yet found still waiting

Looking for personal adviser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker122
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for someone who is willing to start a community with me (Stunt/DM/Race/Freeroam/CnR)
The gamemode is ready, I just need persons who can pay for the host(100 slots) and web domain (.com - $1/m)
You'll be placed as a Server Manager and will be given access to the host and database (except FTP, until I trust you 100%)
You'll also get 65% of the server donations, and the current V.I.P. system will surely attract the players. If you're interested, Just send me a PM or contact me through skype. (Skype: xfire1645)
Still looking for donators.

-Deleted-

Looking for Web Developer.
Requirements:
MySQL Experince
Scripting Experince

I need you to re create a new registration system and create a character system.
Reward will be given.
or PM me here on the forums

• Hello Guys!
  • I am Ray, and i am searching for some people who are willing to be in factions and helpers team!
  • We get players per GMT(timezones) And at that time there are often less helpers and busy helpers,
  • also some of our factions has opened till the day we got 68 Players, but then it decreases as we didn't have enough time to take care of /newbs or Factions Leaders aren't around to promote / demote People!
  • So we are searching for some people to help us!
  • If You are searching for more Info ! Just Go to LACRP ******* Channel : https://www.*******.com/user/TheXPertze
  • Thank You, When you join, Don't /report as we changed it to /apm ([A]dmin [P]rivate [M]essage.)[It is a little like PM!]

• IP in the Signature!(In case someone says that i am advertising!)

Call of Duty Alliance is hiring 6 Administrators, you must be mature and able to speak english very good. We are also looking for mappers and operators, don't be affraid to come!

I've been looking for players to help me with beta testing, such as helping with testing commands, death match testing, race testing, minigames etc... Once the server goes online the beta testers will have a possible chance of becoming administrators, only if you proven that you're mature enough, that you're willing to put time in and know how to act when coming to administration. You can add me on Skype: LeXuZ2014, or pm me here, need to be 14 or over. Thank you

SAMP Server looking Moderators

Requirements;

.Fluent in English
.Mature
.Have Skype/Teamspeak

Add ''flukethecool'' on Skype.

(Note; this isn't a RP Server)

I need giftbox. A ls filterscript the location in ls swich to give a gift giftbox give you and the next gift to be over 5 hours or every payday.