Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhabbited
Посмотреть сообщение
Check this server out!!! It has an amazing script and an awsome Total War Gamemodes!!

It is free of hackers [NO HACKS]!!!

Features: -Headshot sistem
-Daily Events
And all these classes!!

-Assault
-Sniper
-Engineer
-Scout
-Spy
-Jet trooper
-Pilot
-Donor lvl 1 / lvl 2

Join now and have some fun!!

[0.3z]..Call of Duty Ghost..World War!

IP : 178.33.67.48:7777

Ill see you there!
Dont advertise here!

Looking for a lead developer for our upcoming server, This person should be experienced with mysql.
Any price or position within the staff team could be discussed.

Hit me up on skype if you are interested, ron_linan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhabbited
Посмотреть сообщение
Check this server out!!! It has an amazing script and an awsome Total War Gamemodes!!

It is free of hackers [NO HACKS]!!!

Features: -Headshot sistem
-Daily Events
And all these classes!!

-Assault
-Sniper
-Engineer
-Scout
-Spy
-Jet trooper
-Pilot
-Donor lvl 1 / lvl 2

Join now and have some fun!!

[0.3z]..Call of Duty Ghost..World War!

IP : 178.33.67.48:7777

Ill see you there!
you've post your advertise on wrong section please feel free to post your server AD here and remember to read the rules of the section before posting

Server Advertisements
Server ads posting rules

this thread was created for server support e.x you need mappers/helpers/moderators/admins/operations anything would support your server without attaching the server ip , post your forums link etc

Hi,
I'm a Web developer and c++ programmer ( i <3 Linux server also )
i can work in a community as a developer or a server (hosting) manager.
you can contact me by private message on this forums.

i'm looking for Some One Can Help me with 3-4$..
YOu Will Get Admin lvl/Donor too..
Contact me here for more information

Need a partner for a scripting project involving the start up of a gamemode based on heavy rp. I'll be funding the project, whilst you will need to have some sort of scripting knowledge to aid me in developing the server, I've been working on a basic script so far but more development is definitely needed.

Hit me up on skype, dan.debs23

I'm looking for a serious person who has the willingness to join me in creating a good community with good quality roleplay, far from the 'average' servers with all the same edits on them.

Need a teacher to teach me some webdeveloping skills.

VERSION 3
After a bit of recoding, the Imperious Roleplay project was re-initiated by myself after the missing of former director Ray Vintage. We're moving the script (currently in Tierra Robada) to Las Venturas and we might need a top fit developer with skills in working around with co-oordinate wounded functions (like SetPlayerCameraPos and SetPlayerCameraLookAt) to complete the procedure of Imperious Roleplay Version 3.

List of qualities which the management staff would be looking for:
  • Ability to speak fluelnt English.
  • Activity, dedication and loyalty.
  • Capacity to "clean up" code.
  • Thinking capacity and logical reasoning.
  • Mentality of trying not to be a retard.
  • General behaviour.
If you feel like giving a shot at it, feel free to add me on Skype (Username: quadraim) or contact me through our forums via a private message (www.im-rp.net) or wait for me on TeamSpeak 3 (ts.im-rp.net).

Need a mapper for SF-RP hit me up on skype you'll map things like shops petrol stations bars get rid of that stuff opposite wang cars and general thing's improved around SanFierro

I'm looking for potential investors who could help us launching a website for our forums (webhosting and a domain). Send me a private message for more information.

I'm looking for a scripter for my community : www.Ultimate-Gaming.GA : My community has around 30 members already, waiting for the servers, it's going very well to be honest, The scripter needs to have good aknowledge on scripting and must have experience. The game-modes are gonna be TDM and Derby. If you want to work for the community, then register on the forums and PM ; David Kember personally. What possition you get?. You'll find out on the forums.

EDIT : No more needed.

SAMP And Web devloppers
Looking for brave HTML/PHP/CSS scripters(3) to script new home page for ower hosting services
Looking for workers at help center with Linux/Windows(10)
Pown Scripter to Host a Test Server(1)
E-mail link here
VGHosting, Hosting leader..

hello , I'm looking to open server with someone it will be hunger game server i can show him/her good example and I'm pretty sure you will like the idea it's different and new idea and easy to be scripted that gamemode is funny and many people like it PM me or contact me via skype to talk about more details contact me and you will be so impressed of the idea

mido.kingstone

Looking for an active administrator for a stunt server ))
PM ME for more info...

help me

Looking for a mapper for my upcoming TDM server, you will get co-owner rank in the server and possibly a small payment if required. I have most of the required stuff at time.
The server already has:

- A .com domain
- A host with 100 slots
- Hosted tab

If you're interested, send me a private message or add me in skype:
robotmaster-first

Looking to start up and manage a Heavy RP community, with at least one more person. Someone who has knowledge in scripting and can work on development with myself without any issues at all. Essentially I'm asking if anyone here would like to join me in creating a server, something unique for people to enjoy not just the same old GM edits.

Please send me a PM on the SAMP forums if you feel you could take on the job of assisting me create the server and community. The following requirements are a must have:

- Mature, professional composure.
- Experienced with pawno.
- Open minded and willing to contribute.
- Friendly, easy going person.
- Fluent with English.

If you are all of the above are you, don't hesitate to send me a PM and tell me about yourself and why you would like to help me out with this project.

Looking for somebody to make some forum badges for forums if interested please contact me on Skype (Deadlyroler14) or PM me on Skype

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhenix
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a mapper for my upcoming TDM server, you will get co-owner rank in the server and possibly a small payment if required. I have most of the required stuff at time.
The server already has:

- A .com domain
- A host with 100 slots
- Hosted tab

If you're interested, send me a private message or add me in skype:
robotmaster-first
Just to clarify the gm is custom made so no copy crap!

Decent web developer (HTML and CSS in particular) looking for a project to work on. Fee is not important. If you're interested, and want to take a look - possibly - at my ongoing designs, please let me know via PM. Thanks.