Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a partner to open a server with. Script is almost ready (few stuffs to be fixed, not a big trouble, will be fixed asap). Also i'm looking for someone that could create a website for me.

If interested on any of these, add me on skype: jimmys.meli

Well looking For Every One interrested to join my new community , down there , at signature , looking for some Factions member, Families Leaders ... Helpers ... much more ( Will get tested ) and admin when we got a +20 Player base , it's great new community

Hi guys I am looking for a GFX team to help me make a logo for my server i cannot pay if intrested please add me on skype Deadlyroller14

Looking for partner to open a roleplay server , i'm currently hosting my script in a free host , so if you are interrested , contact me here or on server or skype : slmdkl

Hello, we are a small team working on a new GTA:Online gamemode, looking for new scripters to make more progress and make the gamemode even better.
Our plan is to make GTA:Online from GTA 5 in SA-MP and make it the same as much as possible.
We currently have the base script ready with some big features, a dedicated server and a domain.
We want the best experience for our players and make sure that everyone enjoys playing on our servers.
But we do have some requirements:
- You have sufficient fluency in written English
- Common sense
- You are an experienced scripter that is able to write big and small scripts.
- Not afraid of making mistakes
- Contactable using either: steam, skype or teamspeak.

What we offer:
- Monthly payment of received donations (only if there were any donations)
- In-game scripter rank (Special debug mode with a lot of features to test scripts)

We also want people that are able to write small and reliable scripts to makes things easier for the higher scripters.
If you're interested and match the requirements, please don't hesitate to PM me.

looking for forum creator

i need SMF forums so who want then pm me here or add me on skype : hamza_kd

I am looking for a Scripter that can make a role-play script from scratch we cannot pay but we can give you a administrator rank depending on your work. if you are interested please contact me on Skype: Deadlyroller14

Looking for a scripter who has a big knowledge in mysql but i really can't pay you real money but i can give you high administrator rank

Hope someone will get attracted to this adv.

thanks.

contact me on skype:mido.mashakel732 for easier talking

Looking for a community to join as a scripter.

PM me or skype me : steamowy98

I'd be looking to put in some scripting work for anyone out there. Message me.

Looking for someone to be well active in forums of an under developing STUNT server.
PM ME for more INFO.

Making MySQL gamemodes / filterscripts for cash. Contact me via PM or mohamed.affan.hassan

I can make anything but I dislike Roleplay scripts, but it'll be more expensive. Only paypal.

Looking for new people to test our server.

TS: 213.251.187.50

If some one need Admin In his server I'm here PM with your server information Also I'm a mapper

Looking to participate in a community as a staff member, I am only accepting a high playerbase community, I have a very high experience in all this kind of stuff, contact me on Skype:- james_rick1

I'm looking for mappers to map in a roleplay community, if you wish to join our mappers team send me a PM over SA-mp.com with your skype and works.

Hello,

My name is Ban & I am writing on behalf of 1Gaming which powers County Role Play. We are looking for new faces, New Helpers, New Administrators, New Managers & Even a Co-Owner!

We are a professional bunch of people, The community just re-launched a few days ago and I would like a brand new team in my sight.

If you qualify for the requirements below, Don't hesitate to register on the forums and create a "Character Introduction" just to let everyone know a bit about you:

- Knowledge in Administration
- Can speak English fluently
- Mature & Not Childish
- Can handle situations seriously
- Can handle a playerbase of more than 30+ Players

Visit the Home Page: http://1Gaming.net
Visit the Forums: http://forum.1Gaming.net
Post a Introduction of yourself here: http://forum.1gaming.net/viewforum.php?f=44

- Thank You For Reading & I hope to see some new faces.

Authentic Roleplay are looking for Helper staff!

www.authentic-roleplay.com

We have just opened Helper applications and we are very eager to start working very hard on optimising the community and to do so we need your help! Helpers are considered A:RP Staff and work closely with admins and management. If you think you have what it takes head to our forums (www.authentic-roleplay.com) and go to Community Announcements!

Helpers have a chance of being promoted to Administrator for their efforts.

I am looking for someone that can help us get a VPS, Add me on skype the-minecraft-miner ((OLD SKYPE)) and we can discuss what you want in return!!!

Код:
Hiring helper and brave player, only Good RPer , It's hard RP server