Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello Everyone,
Looking for a Fire Chief for your ROLEPLAY Server? I'll be glad to help out! I am a Real Life Vol. Firefighter and would love to help your server. I also can Admin, and Beta Test Servers... I am Getting at that point where I'm not really doing anything and Ill be glad to help out!!

or pm me on the SAMP Forums

Hello,

Epic Gaming Community is currently searching mature Operators (can be level uped). If you are interested please send me a forum message.

For server information, look here: Click.

Thank you.

Looking for a scripter?
Contact me..
I am friendly with MySQL and y_ini both
Willing to work on anything

Looking for hoster who can host my server with 100 slots?
rewards: Will be Leader
PM me if you are interested

http://www.scroleplay.net

Dear members of SA-MP forums.
South Central Roleplay is looking for Scripers, Mappers and Supporters/Helpers, South Central Roleplay is a server that is bieng re-opened it has had upto 100 Players online on its first week of opening, We would like to get that back, we need mature and nice community members and staff members.

We are looking for these type of Staff:
• Forum Staff.
• Supporters.
• Mappers.
• Beta Testers.
• Helpers.
This Is HEAVY Roleplay!

Looking for hoster who can host my server with 100 slots?
rewards: Will be Leader
PM me if you are interested

Hi everybody,

I am looking for an experienced PAWNO programmer. I am not willing to accept anybody under the age of 18, to work with Me. Please read the following.

I am working with Ravens Roleplay, which is an extremely out, and old-dated script (Yes, I am aware). The version I am working with though has taken 2 year(s) to develop so far. It is now programmed in MySQL and YSI Library. The following includes are what we use, so you MUST be able to work with these, do not apply if you do not match the criteria.

// SQL - Yes SQL - NOT DINI!!
<a_mysql> MYSQL R39-2

// YSI Includes
#include <YSI\y_iterate>
#include <YSI\y_timers>
#include <YSI\y_commands> && #include <sscanf2>
#include <YSI\y_master>
#include <YSI\y_dialog>
#include <YSI\y_hooks>
#include <YSI\y_va>

Y_TIMERS !! is a must, we do NOT want to see/USE ANY SetTimer/SetTimerEx in the ravens gamemode, we want it to work the best it can.

--

Now for the stuff we need help with. We want to be able to re-write an entire new job system into Ravens Roleplay as many of you know, the stock ones are total blank/rubbish. We want to make this script work, to the best it can.

Yes, we do not expect this -free- of charge, we will pay, -YES PAY!- for all the work you do for us. Baring in mind, we won't just accept any old randomer, who comes along and says "yes I can script for money". So don't bother thinking that to begin with.

I want to see some of your older work that you have completed, I want to see your reputation on here, you MUST have ALOT of good reputable points, and not some random crap that you think we will fall for. We will NOT just hand out the Ravens SQL Gamemode and Database. Not happening. We want a new job-system writing, that's all, and if necessary we do not want to hand out the gamemode, AT ALL. So don't think we'll fall for any rubbish story you decide to throw at us, in attempt to get the gamemode.

If you match this criteria, please PM me, with details of what you can do, and how well experienced you are, as a programmer, what languages you are able to program, etc, with some examples of code.

Many Thanks,

Matt

I'll create a beautiful advertisement for your server for just a few bucks. I can also make any sorts of graphics and a trailer. You can rely on me for quality, great presentation and I'll fulfill the deadline. Send me a private message if you're interested.

i need help how to make jobs in my roleplay server

Looking for some professional mapper who can map some extra ordinary maps for my new upcoming freeroam server.
Can't pay but can give you highest admin level if you join our development team.

If you are interested in giving support to our development team. You can send me your Skype info.

Thank You.

I'll create a beautiful advertisement for your server for just a few bucks. I can also make any sorts of graphics and a trailer. You can rely on me for quality, great presentation and I'll fulfill the deadline. Send me a private message if you're interested.

I'm also looking to work on a project.

Hello there.
My name is Ghaffour Mohamed Toufik, And I'm here to offer my service, I don't need any money or something like that, I just help people, I can't code you a whole script, I'll help you as possible as I can, You can find my skype in my contact informations
Bai.

[Need a PHP Scripter + Pawn Scripter]

Requirements
--> Professional PWN Coders who have scripted for 3 years lowest is 2 years of scripting
--> Professional PHP Coders who have scripted for 3 years lowest is 2 years of scripting
--> Well Commented and clean scripting/Coding
--> Minimum age is 16 or older
--> PHP must secured with the latest SSL security
--> Must show proof of his/hers work via pastebin only

NOTE: We Are After Plugin & Play PHP & Pawno Coding Also You Will Not Get Access To Our Database or Script

Jobs Entitled
--> UCP PHP Application To Hook Into The Current MYSQL + Whitelist CMD written in ZCMD
--> Antihack System Must Be Strong and Secure

Payments
Can work that out once You approved/hired

Feel Free To Contact Me On The Forums Via PM'S

Kind Regards

Thickshake1994

I am currently looking for helpers,faction leaders and administrators to start unique roleplay server.I have website,ts3 and 100 slots host.The gamemode is written by me.PM me or find me on my skype busternr

Hello. I'am looking for somebody to undestand very well for VPS. I just want one SA:MP server to install. Please, if you can help me, send PM to me! Thanks!

Looking for experienced developers to work on a brand new RP script.
New concepts, not ripped off from Godfather / NGG etc.

Hardcore RP. Extremely strict, even has a warning screen and a test to enter.
Going to stick by the hardcore RP only, and need another experienced developer to help get this project off the ground.

Shoot me a PM on here, or add sdonaghey03 on Skype!

Free RolePlay scripter for hire, i'm joining to communities.

PM me or skype : steamowy98

I'll create a beautiful advertisement for your server for just a few bucks. I can also make any sorts of graphics aswell. You can rely on me for quality, great presentation and I'll fulfill the deadline. Send me a private message if you're interested.

I want help on gamemode for some bug fixing

plz contact me .. skype-ryz1434

Hello, we are a small team working on a new GTA:Online gamemode, looking for new scripters to make more progress and make the gamemode even better.
Our plan is to make GTA:Online from GTA 5 in SA-MP and make it the same as much as possible.
We currently have the base script ready with some big features, a dedicated server and a domain.
We want the best experience for our players and make sure that everyone enjoys playing on our servers.
But we do have some requirements:
- You have sufficient fluency in written English
- Common sense
- You are an experienced scripter that is able to write big and small scripts.
- Not afraid of making mistakes
- Contactable using either: steam, skype or teamspeak.

What we offer:
- Monthly payment of received donations (only if there were any donations)
- In-game scripter rank (Special debug mode with a lot of features to test scripts)

We also want people that are able to write small and reliable scripts to makes things easier for the higher scripters.
If you're interested and match the requirements, please don't hesitate to PM me.