Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Serenity Gaming Roleplay - Hiring a professional webcoder.
SG:RP is hiring a homepage/UCP coder. You may/may not get paid, depending on the quality, and the dedication and hard work you put in to coding. It will be a long-process and it will be subjected to change / more features at any given time. We are very professional, therefore you must be professional aswell. (You may/may not get an administration rank.)

Contact me on skype: josh.parker79 and/or davelocke1990

You can alternatively contact me on SA-MP forums aswell.

Thanks.

We are currently looking for:Helpers,Administrators and Faction leaders !
The script is custom with UNIQUE features !
PM me or find my on my skype busternr

Hello everyone. Jefferson County Roleplay, an upcoming SAMP Roleplay Server is looking for Professional Mappers which are capable of mapping both, Interiors and Exteriors. We cannot pay at the moment, but if you think you do fit for this job, you may contact me at Skype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor565
Посмотреть сообщение
I need someone to make me a system where when you are /setadmin'd you will recieve a dialog and be able to set your admin name.

Here is a snippet of the /setadmin command

pawn Код:
CMD:setadmin(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 6)
    {
        new
            iAdminValue,
            iTargetID;

if(sscanf(params, "ui", iTargetID, iAdminValue))
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /setadmin [playerid/partofname] [level]");
        }
        else if(IsPlayerConnected(iTargetID))
        {
            if(AdminDuty[iTargetID] != 0)
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "That admin is currently on-duty. They must go off-duty in order for you to set their admin level.");
                return 1;
            }
            new szMessage[47 + (MAX_PLAYER_NAME * 2)];

format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "AdmCmd: %s has set %s to Level %d Admin.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(iTargetID), iAdminValue);
            ABroadCast(COLOR_LIGHTRED,szMessage, 1);
            PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pAdmin] = iAdminValue;
            format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "You have been set to Level %d Admin by %s.", iAdminValue, GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
            SendClientMessage(iTargetID, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, szMessage);

if(PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pHelper] >= 1) {
                PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pHelper] = 0;
                PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pAcceptReport] = 0;
            }

if(iAdminValue == 0)
            {
                format(PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pAdminName], MAX_PLAYER_NAME, "0");
            }
        }
        else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "Invalid player specified.");
    }
    else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You're not authorized to use that command!");
    return 1;
}
The admin name enum is pAdminName
That using ZCMD

Looking for Mature Administrators for server with a developing stunt server playerbase of 15+.
PM ME.
http://forum.frcserver.net/
http://www.frcserver.net/

SHOULD STAY ACTIVE IN GAME!

Advanced and mature developer looking for a vivid and sociable community;

Looking to develop for an existing roleplaying community. I don't want any rewards other than appreciation for what I do, and the only condition I have is that you have an existing player base. Exceptions can be made but are rare.

I can deliver quick work incase necessary and have been scripting for about a year now. I prefer making scripts from scratch instead of finishing other people their work and I aim to be as efficient and professional as possible with the stuff I deliver.

I can work with pretty much anything and trying something new is no challenge for me. I'm a very mature and idealistic. That being said; I am a huge perfectionist and I have a huge disdain for saying "no" or giving up on something.
My indentation style is K&R and I prefer line quality over quanity. I also have experience with HTML/CSS, of which I can give examples of incase necessary. Some notable servers I have worked for are Pure Roleplay and SA-Online. I can provide more information or references incase necessary.

To contact me, you can either forward a Private Message, or add my Skype: nope. Please try to sell yourself; giving a plan and/or information about the server is a huge plus.

need a scripter for my hosted tab server (tdm)

Millenium Gaming Roleplay is Looking for Some Mappers, if you think you got the proffessional mapping skill, please join the Teamspeak 3 And wait to be sorted with
Teamspeak IP>107.161.161.63:9987

I'm looking for a very good scripter that can look to make a professional zombie roleplay gamemode for me, pay will be involved (Only PayPal accepted). PM me for more details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitterHitman
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys, I am HitterHitman a.k.a Kick_Ass.
I am in search of some active and mature admins for my server called Los Santos - World OF Chaos.
The server is currently hosted and I will also buy a hosted tab soon.
if you want to join please contact me via skype: hitmansfcrrpg or PM me here.
Community forums: http://pro-gaming.site11.com
Test IP: <pm me>
Server ScreenShots: http://pro-gaming.site11.com/index.php?topic=150
did you host your forums in 000webhost.com right? i know it

Looking for Mature Active Administrators for server which is under developing stunt server with a playerbase of 15+.
PM ME.
http://forum.frcserver.net/
http://www.frcserver.net/

can any one make ./carpark with all vehicules ?? [plz with ycmd]

I am offering my services for free to any hosted tab server.
Pm me if you are interested.

I can do the following:
-Scripting
-Mapping
-Administrating
-Managing Forums
-Managing Server
-Making Forums Or Websites
-Helping With all Sorts Of Things.

Note: I only provide my services FREE for only Hosted Tab servers.

Looking for scripter, Will be paid!

I have finished my RolePlay gamemode, host is ready forums 80% ready, i just need someone to help me to convert my gamemode from djson to y_ini. You will get Co-Owner rank in server and some of the donations.

I am offering my services for free to any hosted tab server.
Pm me if you are interested.

I can do the following:
-Scripting
-Mapping
-Administrating
-Managing Forums
-Managing Server
-Making Forums Or Websites
-Helping With all Sorts Of Things.

Note: I only provide my services FREE for only Hosted Tab servers.

The Life of Flying (v2) is opening very shortly!

We are looking for professional, mature and serious people to join our administration team.

We have a 32GB RAM, 2TB, 800mb/s upload Dedicated Server with DDoS Protection at our disposal - along with a DDoS Protected webhost which is currently hosting our IPB (Licensed) forum software, and has done for several months without any problems.

What is Life of Flying? Check out v1 of Life of Flying - It's been MAJORLY improved and is getting worked on every day for the release to public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15xCq_9LLLY

Do YOU want to be apart of The Life of Flying, Trucking & Sailing? Get in touch by signing up to http://empire-bay.com and PMing 'Pizzy' - else you'll regret it once we are up and sailing!

Looking forward to all enquiries (Also looking for mappers).

Anyone willing to help the venture of San Andreas Online in terms of funding should write me a private message.

San Andreas Online is a project put forward by both Twizted and Mionee, consisting of open world sessions using the same map as GTA San Andreas ™. Players may travel and interact with the map at will with many gameplay options available including gang attacks, armoured trucks and races. The player can also purchase property and vehicles as well as clothes, aircraft, masks and weapons. Featuring a realistic economy, San Andreas Online is certainly going to fill your free time!

To level up, you must be active in-game, complete almost any activity in the game including game modes and freemode activities like holding up convinience stores, gang robberies (introducing "partenered robberies"), bank robberies, stealing vehicles. The crew system will allow you to do multiple activities with your friends! This system allows a players to rank up and unlock new items such as weapons, acessories as well as access to special places. The more you rank up, the more perks you get.

There will be an extensive list of jobs in San Andreas Online and that the developement team will be constantly adding more to keep the server fresh. Missions can be encountered in many ways, including stumbling on them on the map, via checkpoints, calling or receiving a phone call from an NPC, or choosing one of the menu. Races can be entered in checking, where the player can compete using vehicles from their own garages. Players will be able to send in their own races via the website.

To cut it short, it depicts GTAOnline as much as possible, adding some twists to it. We're looking for possible donators, of if you wish to call, investors, who're willing to help the team out with whatever ammount you choose. If you invest into this project, you'll have beta access keys to the server, real-time information on developement, special perks in-game and of course, we'll be very grateful to you. If you wish to help us out, please, send me a private message, stating that you'd like to help us out and leaving your Skype/e-mail address for a detailed conversation.

Dear SAMP Community,

I'm Felipe Alvarez, I'm an Executive Director in New Evolution Gaming Community.

Our Server has recently taken a huge leap in terms of progression towards being ready for general public release, and we are looking for Reliable, Dedicated and Experienced Staff Members to join our various teams.

We are looking for people who are passionate about Roleplay, and are genuinely wanting to help a great SA-MP community become even better, If you're just looking purely for a high ranked position within our server, then I'm afraid that you'll be greatly dissapointed, and would kindly ask that you do not apply.

Currently, we are looking for 15 Voluntary Staff Members in total for various roles in our community, the roles available are:

1) Advisor
2) Moderator
3) Administrator
4) Social Media
5) Graphics

We would request that you add Steve (steve.birkhoff) on Skype for an interview, alternatively if wished you can post on our forums www.ne-gaming.us/forum and make your application there.

We look forward to hearing from any potential applicants.

Yours,

F. Alvarez
Executive Director
NE:Gaming.

[ITALIAN] Premetto che sono Italiano, quindi bisognerа scriptare in Italiano!
[ENGLISH] State that I am Italian, so you need scripting in Italian!

As the title suggests, the staff of Heaven City Role Play (return) is in the process of searching for any scripter and / or mapper capable and skilled in their work.
We are going to create a pretty good GM, starting, unfortunately, by a controller. We decided to start from Heaven City prepared and updated by me. The work will be well-paid, since about 5% of every donation will go to the scripter / mapper. If your work will be done as it should, you go from 5% to 10%. For more information, please add me on skype: heavencityrplivechat, is the official contact our server.

Visit also: www.heavencityroleplay.altervista.org / forum

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Come da titolo, lo staff di Heaven City Role Play (return) и in procinto di ricerca per eventuali scripter e/o mapper capaci ed abili nel proprio lavoro.
Abbiamo intenzione di creare una GM niente male, partendo, purtroppo, da un editabile. Decidiamo di partire dalla Heaven City aggiornata e preparata dal sottoscritto. Il lavoro sarа ben retribuito, in quanto circa il 5% su ogni donazione sarа devoluto allo scripter/mapper. Se il proprio lavoro, sarа fatto come si deve, da 5% si passa al 10%. Per maggiori informazioni, aggiungere su skype: heavencityrplivechat, и il contatto ufficiale del nostro server.

Visitate anche: www.heavencityroleplay.altervista.org/forum