Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

If you are looking for a Scripter,Mapper,Website Developer,TeamSpeak Developer,GFX Designer feel free to post here www.explorercommunity.tk or you may add our community owner on skype ; mazenelsayedtaha

Best regards ,
Explorer community.

Hi ,
How To Create Turf And /attack system ?
im Going To Wiki.samp Dont Answer !
can A Player Help Me For Create A Turf + Attack system ? i have 6 Gang On LS And Lv (3 on LS , 3 On Lv )
36 Turf On Ls , 36 Turf On LV
12 Turf For a Gang.

A Player Please help me

Advanced and mature developer looking for a vivid and sociable community;

Looking to develop for an existing roleplaying community. I don't want any rewards other than appreciation for what I do, and the only condition I have is that you have an existing player base. Exceptions can be made but are rare.

I can deliver quick work incase necessary and have been scripting for about a year now. I prefer making scripts from scratch instead of finishing other people their work and I aim to be as efficient and professional as possible with the stuff I deliver.

I can work with pretty much anything and trying something new is no challenge for me. I'm a very mature and idealistic. That being said; I am a huge perfectionist and I have a huge disdain for saying "no" or giving up on something.
My indentation style is K&R and I prefer line quality over quanity. I also have experience with HTML/CSS, of which I can give examples of incase necessary. Some notable servers I have worked for are Pure Roleplay and SA-Online. I can provide more information or references incase necessary.

To contact me, you can either forward a Private Message, or add my Skype: paintthetown_red. Please try to sell yourself; giving a plan and/or information about the server is a huge plus.

Looking for Mature Administrators for server with a developing stunt server playerbase of 15+.
PM ME.
http://forum.frcserver.net/
http://www.frcserver.net/

Hello guys, I am HitterHitman a.k.a Kick_Ass.
I am in search of some active and mature admins for my server called Los Santos - World OF Chaos.
The server is currently hosted and I will also buy a hosted tab soon.
if you want to join please contact me via skype: hitmansfcrrpg or PM me here.
Community forums: http://pro-gaming.site11.com
Test IP: <pm me>
Server ScreenShots: http://pro-gaming.site11.com/index.php?topic=150

www.excel-gaming.com

Excel Gaming is currently looking for an official developer to help Excel move forward as a community and as a server. Excel is almost ready for an official launch but there are a few minor bug fixes that need to be fixed. We need a developer that can fix these minor bugs ASAP and also need an official developer that can help us in the coming months of fixing and developing the script. If you're willing to help us then please private PM me or apply on the Excel fourms.

Many Thanks,
Excel Gaming

Looking for somebody to host a server and buy hosted tab
I have domain

i need a scripter for my new serve with hosted tab i already have doamin .org.
contact me

Need someone who can make me a quick MySQL registration / login system. PM me for my skype if interested so I can give you the details as I need it done with certain plugins and a certain way.

Can anyone script me a filterscript for resetting a users pass?
Please help me.

Command /setuserpass <username> <new password> (Without brackets)

For example /setuserpass warloc 123456
And only rcon admins can use this Command.

And if the username is not in the server database it should come up with "ERROR: The username can't be found in the database, retry with proper username."

Pls pls pls script me this please.

And if any user or anyone try to use it it should show them "<nothing>"

Hey Guys,

iґm 20 years old and i from Germany.
i would like to help other scripters with their problems.
itґs really interesting to help others and find their problems , itґs like a mystery.

i speak german,english(basic),arabic(a little) , so if you have problems or you would like to learn anything
you can write me a PM.

greetz

Hi. Im looking for someone who can script special guns and possibly drug faction. I dont have any experience myself and all i can offer in return is some money via paypal or some free stuff on the server that youd be helping.

as far as special guns i mean guns that have unique features. Like the sniper would have a 25 percent shot to "one hit kill" the target. or the ak47 would give you armor when you shot people with it, etc.

if you are a confident scripter that can do this kind of thing. Plus more..i have lots of ideas we need implemented. Than pm me and we can start. again i can offer some money via paypal or free stuff on the server if you're a samp player.
let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggle
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi. Im looking for someone who can script special guns and possibly drug faction. I dont have any experience myself and all i can offer in return is some money via paypal or some free stuff on the server that youd be helping.

as far as special guns i mean guns that have unique features. Like the sniper would have a 25 percent shot to "one hit kill" the target. or the ak47 would give you armor when you shot people with it, etc.

if you are a confident scripter that can do this kind of thing. Plus more..i have lots of ideas we need implemented. Than pm me and we can start. again i can offer some money via paypal or free stuff on the server if you're a samp player.
let me know
Messaged

Wanting to offer my Administration skills to a Medium-Heavy roleplay server.

If you guys could also sign up to my friends new community forum, I would appreciate it; http://www.lifetime-roleplay.com/forums/forum.php

I'm in need of a capable, not selfish and a dominator of the English language to help me develope San Andreas Online. I'm not paying you anything as of now but you can expect something back from me and from the community in no time. If you're in need of more information on what San Andreas Online is, inbox me. My Skype's on my profile, so just add me if you've read until this point and understood what the requirements are.

Hi ,
How To Create Turf And /attack system ?
im Going To Wiki.samp Dont Answer !
can A Player Help Me For Create A Turf + Attack system ? i have 6 Gang On LS And Lv (3 on LS , 3 On Lv )
36 Turf On Ls , 36 Turf On LV
12 Turf For a Gang.

A Player Please help me

RenSoprano's Script Service

-------------------------------------------------
Hello my name is Ren Soprano aka FeRRum, I'm 18 years old and I live in Bulgaria. I'm here to offer my service as scripter I have a lot of knowledge about scripting but still learning new and new things every day and I'm working for money.

My Skills:
  • PAWN
  • C++ ( I know only basic things from school )
  • C# ( I know only basic things from school )
  • HTML5 and CSS3 ( Learning PHP right now )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm in need of a capable, not selfish and a dominator of the English language to help me develope San Andreas Online. I'm not paying you anything as of now but you can expect something back from me and from the community in no time. If you're in need of more information on what San Andreas Online is, inbox me. My Skype's on my profile, so just add me if you've read until this point and understood what the requirements are.
I've not yet got any message.

Looking for someone that can professionaly setup a teamspeak 3 server. Contact me Via PM or ts3 ip: 107.161.161.63

Looking for existing RP project which needs scripter. 3 years experience. PM ME