Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

<< - MODERN LIFE ROLEPLAY - >>
We are currently searching for a few players which are able to fill up positions.
Before you add me on skype make sure you fit the requirements or you will not be hired.
Each position got his own recruitment exams, So be prepared to show some effort.
HINT if you doing very well you probaly get payed as admin or w/e position you have.
  • Administrator
  • Helper
  • 3rd Part Scripter
  • Beta Tester
  • Faction Leader
  • Advertiser
Requirements
  • Older then 14+
  • Able to speak and understand English
  • Friendly and active enough
Contact Information
Skype: Roy-Nash (RoyNash@hotmail.com) or Send PM on SA-MP Forums ;')

Regards,
R. Nash
K. Nash

Hello there.
I'm looking for a Scripter who can 'Basically Help me' in a Vehicle System,Dynamic Vehicle System.
It's saving and Loading but it isn't Creating Vehicles.
Any help would be appreciated.

Dear Mappers,
Millenium Gaming is looking for professional mappers for various mapping tasks. We are only looking for: mature, professional & fast but really good mappers. We only want the best, to make sure we only have the best.

About Millenium Gaming:
Millenium Gaming is a project(and soon to be server) aiming to be a unique, and server unseen before. Hence forth, we need professional mappers and professional mappers only. We will also be looking for some testers & admins once the game-mode is finished.

Requirements:
- Must have atleast 10 reputation points & must be known for having a good reputation around the SA-MP Community.
- Must have been mapping for at-least 6 months.
- Must have basic scripting knowledge(PAWN).
- Must be mature and friendly.

There is no age requirement however you must be mature. We do not judge people on how old they are, or where they are from, etc.

If you believe you meet the requirements & would like some more information please either contact me via PM or add me on skype("live:milleniumproject" - Its the one that says "Millenium Gaming").

Thank you for reading,
Evan Abagail

Hello,
I am starting a new server as i have come back to sa-mp after 2 years of not playing (other account). I used to own 2 servers and have scripters but now they have quit scripting for good, therefore they wont help me script for my new server. Looking for a friendly scripter that knows most of how to script and he will be given a Developer rank in the server (under owner). Please contact me by PMing me! Thank You

EDIT: We found the right people, thanks to everybody that showed interest.

Looking for someone who can make me a fast MySQL Login / Register system. Nothing special really, just something that actually saves and works, since any one that I make goes terribly wrong. PM me for the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Dixon
View Post
Looking for someone who can make me a fast MySQL Login / Register system. Nothing special really, just something that actually saves and works, since any one that I make goes terribly wrong. PM me for the details.
Check your PM

Proud to present our free SA-MP Hosting services.

We are giving away some free SA-MP servers.
Current free servers now / 7
Slots per Server / 20

You just need to fill this requirements.
- 5 posts to request a server and 10 posts / month to keep it.
- [Sfora.tk] tag in your server while it's on (Otherwise Load our FS to show for each player who connect)
- Visit our homepage / forum at least once a day.

Kind Regards.
Directors of S4A

Looking For 2 Scripters To Help Me In Scripting/Adding/Fixing Bugs In My Server Los Santos Gang Wars (LSGW)

What Is That Server?:

1- This Server Is Opened From 2014 February.
2- Also It Made A Record With 24 Players Total But We Get 10-5 Players Daily.
3- You Can Do Many Stuff In This Server Also It Has 1v1 Mod (From CBCNR) And Freeroam Mod,With GangWar!!
4- But In The Last Month,Server Had Some Problems That Made It Stopped,So We Need Scripters For Help.

What Do We Need From Scripters?:

1- We Only Need Scripters Who Have A Strong Language With English.
2- Scripters Who Aren't Already Working For Another Server.
3- Trusted Scripters (Not Scammers Or Something Like That).
4- Scripters Should Be Active In The Server And Working For It.

NOTE: This Server Is Closed For Some Reasons In Scripting,That's Why I Call Some Help For Working In This Server, The Reward: Admin Level 9 (Co-Owner), VIP Level 3, Only These Things Will Be Given After I See Some Good Work.

If You Are Interested, You Can PM Me:

Via Skype: youssef.ahmad51 Via Facebook With My Email: ahmadhadi2011125@hotmail.com Via SA:MP Forums: Youssef214

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
View Post

Proud to present our free SA-MP Hosting services.

We are giving away some free SA-MP servers.
Current free servers now / 7
Slots per Server / 20

You just need to fill this requirements.
- 5 posts to request a server and 10 posts / month to keep it.
- [Sfora.tk] tag in your server while it's on (Otherwise Load our FS to show for each player who connect)
- Visit our homepage / forum at least once a day.

Kind Regards.
Directors of S4A
News (We are moving to a bigger host / Better forum / More options for members and more servers)

Looking for someone who can add my server in host tab. I pay him.
PM ME

Looking for someone who can make a forum. I will give to him admin level (max).
PM ME

Hello, I am looking for a person that can make Teamspeak Channels and not poor ones.. Like GOOD..

Message me on Skype if your up for it

RenSoprano's Script Service

-------------------------------------------------
Hello my name is Ren Soprano aka FeRRum, I'm 18 years old and I live in Bulgaria. I'm here to offer my service as scripter I have a lot of knowledge about scripting but still learning new and new things every day and I'm working for money.

My Skills:
  • PAWN
  • C++ ( I know only basic things from school )
  • C# ( I know only basic things from school )
  • HTML5 and CSS3 ( Learning PHP right now )

Hello guys, I am HitterHitman a.k.a Kick_Ass.
I am in search of some active and mature admins for my server called Los Santos - World OF Chaos.
The server is currently hosted and I will also buy a hosted tab soon.
if you want to join please contact me via skype: hitmansfcrrpg or PM me here.
Community forums: http://pro-gaming.site11.com
Test IP: <pm me>
Server ScreenShots: http://pro-gaming.site11.com/index.php?topic=150

We are currently looking for:Helpers,Administrators and Faction leaders !
The script is custom with UNIQUE features !
PM me or find my on my skype busternr

hello guys i need a map near to the mall in that place it's important for me any one can make it for me plz and thnx?

i need it like that

(sorry for my bad english )

pls help me

Looking for scripters to help myself and a few others on a brand new project.
I've a lot of experience in PAWN, but less time available due to work. We'll be needing 2-3 scripters to help build a brand new Roleplay concept from scratch. It's completely Unique, and has huge potential.

My past experience includes P:LA and a mix of others such as LVRCR and CRRPG.

Contact myself via Private Message here, or add sdonaghey03 on Skype!
Cheers.

Alright, i want to ask you how can i make dynamic vehicle saving so i can do like /saveveh,/loadveh,/deleteveh and its working for level 1-3 VIP. Can you code that for me bro? And i want to suggest a /neon for level 3 VIPs... That will spawn a neon under their car... Can you help me bro? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by simo0000
Посмотреть сообщение
hello guys i need a map near to the mall in that place it's important for me any one can make it for me plz and thnx?

i need it like that

(sorry for my bad english )

pls help me
help me