Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Delete me.

Seeking testers for a enormous project I have plans on continuing. Please contact me either here by private message or on skype @ the username "Twackers" (I'll be in a green shirt.)

Can't wait to meet you.

Hey guys looking for a team to make a SAMP RP server. Looking for Admin team, Mappers, Scripters, Website Developers, Hosters contact me if wanted on Skype DeadlyRoller14

Offering my services as mapper. Pm me.

Hiring moderators.

We have server and domain.
pursuit-roleplay.com

Offering owners roleplay servers for mapping service for money

no paying before :

1-seeing work live in a test server
2-before you say the work is good

to see all of my previous past/exp just type in ****** engine "SA:MP Vin Diesel Mapping"

contact me via the PM

Sincerely
V.D

Gang System but a very small one just /gang (cmd) openes a dialog u choose create delete edit and invite the create u add a name the delete is simple the edit u can only edit the color and the invite gets a msg dialog box u type the id of player that easy but the tricky part is i want a onplayertext in it so when u r in gang Ex:
[Gang]Youssef(1): text text displays the gang name before player's name and make it save with dini or anything but please no mysql because i have some problems with mysql if u want we can share the work
PM me if you r the man for the job
i dont want it to be perfect or even good i just want it to work

Hello samp 0.3z players , I'm offering my help to any roleplay which needs a mapper i got high experience in mapping and leading a roleplay server and here is some pictures of my work https://joneswhite.imgur.com/all/ "IF you didn't find any picture of my work just check the next page cause that is my general imgur account" you may add me on skype if you need me ; mazenelsayedtaha

NOTE : Working for online roleplay 0.3z servers only

Good day ladies and gentlemen.
I'm looking roleplayers, helpers & especially expert admins, that can help my server ( Los Santos Multiplayer RP).
Los Santos Multiplayer RP is a new community roleplay with a bunch of interest!
Contact me if you want to join our community
Have a nice day and thanks for reading!

I need someone who can donate $20 to my community thanks i will give you good rank(via paypel)

contacts : skype , mido.kingstone

We are looking for mappers. If you are interested; add me on skype, josh.parker79.

You must be a somewhat professional mapper (Advanced amateurs are welcomed!).

We are also looking for: BETA Testers and Founding Members.

Thanks.

(You may or may not be paid; it depends on the quality of the map; and your attitude.)

Hello everyone, we're looking for people to start a team with for a Gang Wars server, the server will have aspects of DM, TDM and more. I've paid for the hosting and I have owned other popular Gaming Servers in the past [Not SAMP]. If you're experienced, professional, know what it takes to be a good admin and dedicated then you will fit our criteria.

We are looking for bright dedicated individuals for this team! We will aim high and succeed.
Here is a list of positions we are recruiting:

Developer (0/1)
The Developer will be in charge of everything coding sided and do 90% of the scripting.

Must have fluent English.
Must be professional.
Must deliver work on time.
Must have basic knowledge of MySQL
Must be able to script GameMode's from scratch as well as all the systems.
Must be fully experienced.
Must have proof of work and be able to produce if asked.

Scripter (0/2)
Scripters will be there to assist the Developer in any way necessary.

Must be professional.
Must be able to script at an intermediate level.
Must be experienced.

GFX Artist (0/1)
Graphics Artists will be making the server look beautiful with the art they produce.

Must be professional.
Must be experienced.

You can apply by sending an E-Mail to this address:
BoxyRO@outlook.com

OR by adding the Skype provided below.
BoxyRO@outlook.com

Application Format:
Код:
1. Name:
2. Location:
3. Timezone:
4. What can you bring to the table:
5. Experience:
6. Skills:
Thank you all for your time and good luck.

Looking for Professional Video Creator / Editor! Paying!

Looking for Professional Administrators in all timezones for my community! TDM, CNR and RP servers

Life Like Roleplay was a server original started back in 2008 as Aussie Crew RPG we then moved onto Life Like Roleplay in late 2012-end of 2013, but was unfortunately shut down due to me going overseas for 6 months. But after a few months of script tweaking i have decided to start the server back up.

Hiring Scripters and Beta Testers Applications Here:

http://lifelikeroleplay.com/staff-positions/

Looking for a Cops And Robbers Scripter ? PM me if interested.

Looking for a Video Creator/Editor.

We are looking for experienced ones and no newbies please.

PM me if interested.

• Coding professional looking websites made up of PHP,HTML etc ; I can code in forums consisting of phpBB/IPB/MyBB platforms too. The price of this is based upon what you want see in the site etc.

• Stuck? Need help in hosting your server/website or anything related? Or just want advice? No problem,I can help you out in that too.

• Want to join a well adjusting and fastly developing with a unique gamemode "The Hunger Games" server? Positions are open for scripters/mappers and even BETA Testers!

• I also undertake mapping projects for TDM/CnR/RP Servers.. Prices will be reasonable based upon the object required.

Skype Contact : " saai.mahesh ".

• Making cool innovative and nice SA-MP Server's advertisements for a rep.

• Available for Admin/Manager position on a good TDM/DM/CnR Server's (no roleplay sorry).

• Giving Free Advice for running server / managing team or any other help.

• Setting up SMF Forums (On Request!)

• Want a forum mod ? Support Staff Help? Contact me I am available to help users.

You can post on my visitor msg or PM me.

We Need Professional Admins And Pro Mappers For Our Server !

Its A Well Developing Server With A Lot Of Players In Just A few Days Of Opening, So We Need Admins And Mappers For Our Server !

Server IP Address: 176.31.103.65:7777
Direct Connect:Modern Paradise FreeRoam

-EzioRock[Mapper And Developer]