Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hi , all you can help me find Animnation cough caused by fire extinguisher. Help me

Looking for:

- Investors
- Mappers
- Designers

Waiting you at www.MatrixCNR.ml forums.

Hello scripters,helpers and mappers....

I am currently in process of starting up a new deathmatch/freeroam community and I need some EXTRA help.
I created: http://unlimiteddm.webs.com/ back in 2013 but went offline due to personal reasons,but I am looking to start-up once again with a complete registered domain,proffesional built website and unique exciting server to fit the needs of every sa-mp player out there....

If you are interested in helping me. I can compensate for your work/duties. USD Only. Also depending on your skill level.
  • -Scripters ($7-$10 1-2 Week Basis)
    -Mappers ($5-$8 1-2 Week Basis)
    -Helpers ($3-$5 1-2 Week Basis)
Please PM me with your name,email address and SKILLs to get more information
Do this asap only looking for a certain amount of team members.

I will go blind with dat huge letters..

Looking for a team to start up a LSPD on a heavy RP community server.

Of course must have knowledge about American law and police powers and... be mature

Skype Daniel_sharp@live.co.uk
Or PM me.

Quote:

Looking for a team to start up a LSPD on a heavy RP community server.

Of course must have knowledge about American law and police powers and... be mature

Skype Daniel_sharp@live.co.uk
Or PM me.

i can help you in it but i havn't skype i have ******** add me
hanymicheal57@yahoo.com

I need a experienced programmer to make a Derby server,
i started the project, advanced gamemode;

Please PM-me!

or skype: rafael.xt

thx!

If anyone needs Mapper , contact me.
Can also be a staff!
Experienced at RP, COD, CNR..

Looking for a community to stay in! I'm willing to devote my time in helping a community out, And becoming a full time admin in-game.

I'm looking for a community that has a good playerbase (20-30) people online a day.

Add me on Skype: Evil.ryan97

I have my RP Script which is completely unique. I need a team for it. I just wanna work as scripter..

Hello, I'm looking for Web designer and Scripter/Mapper For my server.
HostName: South Coast Roleplay | Refunding ! Address: 37.59.28.180:12544 .
MY Skype : faizan.chandio1 or Pm me

Looking to offer my services as a Mapper/Web Developer for a well-established community.

For more details,message me at Skype at " saai.mahesh ". If you can't pay,please don't bother to ask me offer my services for free.

Looking for someone to set up a VPS and link it to server panel (Hosting company website).

• Looking for great Roleplayers for our Roleplay server!
  • Looking for Faction Leaders
  • Looking for someone who can Roleplay as gangster and can lead a family
  • Current Administration ship for Roleplay server is open. People who can Speak Fluent English will be hired!
In order to contact me more regarding the roleplay, click on the Image in my signature and also contact me on skype: benny.143. Make sure you can speak Fluent English.

Looking for great roleplayers, faction leaders, testers and mappers for our server!
Our forum is located at www.ca-rp.fulba.com

The IP and forum is also in my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
We're in need of investors for this project. Private message me. To cut it short, it depicts GTAOnline as much as possible, adding some twists to it. We're looking for possible donators, of if you wish to call, investors, who're willing to help the team out with whatever ammount you choose. If you invest into this project, you'll have beta access keys to the server, real-time information on developement, special perks in-game and of course, we'll be very grateful to you. If you wish to help us out, please, send me a private message, stating that you'd like to help us out and leaving your Skype/e-mail address for a detailed conversation.

I. INTRODUCTION
San Andreas Online conists of open world gaming sessions using the same map as GTA San Andreas ™. Players may travel and interact with the map at will with many gameplay options available including gang attacks, armoured trucks and races. The player can also purchase property and vehicles as well as clothes, aircraft, masks and weapons. Featuring a realistic economy, San Andreas Online is certainly going to fill your free time!

To level up, you must be active in-game, complete almost any activity in the game including game modes and freemode activities like loosing wanted levels or holding up convinience stores, gang robberies (introducing "partenered robberies"). The crew system will allow you to do multiple activities with your friends! This system allows a players to rank up and unlock new items such as weapons, hair styles and clothes as well as access to special places. The more you rank up, the more perks you get.

There will be an extensive list of jobs in San Andreas Online and that the developement team will be constantly adding more to keep the server fresh. Missions can be encountered in many ways, including stumbling on them on the map, via checkpoints, calling or receiving a phone call from an NPC, or choosing one of the menu. Races can be entered in checking, where the player can compete using vehicles from their own garages. Players will be able to send in their own races via the website.

II. DEVELOPEMENT
  • II.A: Updates
    • Finished the registration system as ideas have been put up together;
    • Starting to work on some basic commands that players will be able to use;
    • Introduced roleplay commands (talking in "T" will show your text to closest player, while using /g will allow you to chat with the rest of the server);
    • Houses and businesses have been added.

SAOnline — A new SA:MP experience. ©
Check this out.

Привет люди мне нужен кто-то кто умеёт дрифтовать,чтобы замутить дрифт клан(Джойстик или клава!) Для этого вам понадобиться Скайп,хорошие навыки в дрифте и ещё вы должны уметь водить кланом!( Со мною) Пишите в Личку или в скайп (alexo1213) (О себе - котаюсь пару месяцев (Коталься 4-5 лет назад) учусь у всяких людей из Drift City,там дрифтует звезда ******* Studio Vector )
Спасибо за внимание Alex Master (Санёк)
(Я НЕВЕРНО ЗДЕЛАЮ СВОЙ ДРИФТ СЕРВАК! ПИШИТЕ В СКАЙП)

Hey People,I need someone who's able to drift quiet advanced! To make a drift clan (Russian OR English) For this you will need skype which you can use! (talk),Advanced skills in drifting(Joystick or Keyboard,dosen't matter) Also be able to lead a drift clan (With me!) PM me or contact via skype (alexo1213) (About Me - Drifting a couple of months (used to drift 4-5 yrs ago, learning from different very skilled drifters at Drift City(Russian Server), There's a famous ******* drifter called Studio Vector )
Thanks for the attention Alex Master (Alex)
(I WILL PROBABLY START MY OWN DRIFT SERVER,contact me through skype to find out more)

Informal Notice

I'm currently not busy, And looking for a community to stay in. I'm willing to join a community that's already well-off, EG: (25-40 Players online a day). I'm experienced in most things like: (Scripting, Support, Mapping). And I'm also a great recruit manager!

If your community fit(s) the criteria above, Add me on Skype: Evil.ryan97

Hey!

I'm a Professional Roleplay, I can roleplay ; Mafia/Street Gang/LEO & Civilize RP (Lawyer/Businessman etc.) I currently map for free, a few of my works can be found below.

Currently I'm looking for a server which has;

Hosted Tab.
10-30 Players daily.
NOT REFUNDING, Pure RP.
A proper & Mature staff team.
Good Roleplayers.
Unique script!
DDoS Protection.

If you'd like me to join your server, send me a Private Message, and I'll join and check out your server!