Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello
Im looking for a dude there want to start a' server up with me.
requirements: good scripter in pawno

-Add malte746 at skype.

Hi, there, Im looking for a awesome mapper for my server that is already hosted on 1000slots, if u think u can do it, come to the Teamspeak > 162.220.240.48

Need a scripter willing to make an orignal roleplay gamemode, sell me an old one, or adapt one. Payment in form of paypal cash, and/or a position on the server.

Need a person that can host my TDM script on hosted tab..

Hi, my name is Niko, i am 16 years old.I am professional scripter and i made my own RolePlay script.I need sponors to start my own community.If you want to help me, you will be Co-Owner and you will get 50% of the donations.PM or find me on skype busternr

I'm 17 years old from Bosnia... Contact: PM me for Skype
I Need support for a Zombie Apocalypse(game staff , etc.) - Left 4 Dead SA:MP version.

And someone who could help me to advertise a server one day , cause I cannot get reputation so fast and it is a big problem.

Looking for an investor of a small amount of money (2$-6$),and also for a web developer,you can contact me using PM.

Administrator Job
Anybody need administrators on your server ?
I'm here offering myself to be administrators/helper on your server
English : 9/10
Indonesian : 10/10
I'm a professional administrators,
I have been admin on 4 servers :
COD Server - Lv 6 / Co-Owner
Cops and Robbers - Lv 3 / Head Administrators
Roleplay - Lv 2 / Administrators
Gang Wars - Level 5 / Master Administrators
If you want me to be your server administrators
Contact me :
Email - Antonylouis932@yahoo.com
Skype - chandracod
Thank you,
Regards ChandraLouis a.k.a. Phantom

Looking for a scripter
Hello, I'm looking for some one who can script us a TDM, Copsnrobbers or even trucking gamemode, he will be the co-owner // and I will cover all the funds.

What do I have?:Windows VPS, Linux VPS (for the website), vBulletin license, Teamspeak and a hosted tab.

Also looking for Video Creators & GFX Designers (willing to pay)

P.S: I dont need noobs for god sake

Looking for someone to start a new RP server with him. I already have nice gamemode and I am just looking for some administrators. We will purchase host and TS. You need to be at least 15+, Know English and such.

Im looking for someone that could help me design a inteligente npc, like the ones in the original gtasa game

Modern Century Roleplay is looking for:
  • Players
  • Web Designers
  • Teamspeak3 Hoster
  • Non-Gaming Staff
Contact me through:

looking for scripter who can help script rp script. i got dedicatied server/webhosting .etc add me on skype.

lightispro

I am looking for scripters if someone wants to help me visit my website gamingz.96.lt I will give them owner status on my server 500 slots

Finding a Script helper that help me on 1 FS

if you are looking for a mapper , contact me here on forum or skype [ look at signature ]

Hey all,

Real War II - Epic Gaming Community currently hiring Operators and Scripters. If you like to join our community please send me a forum message. Server information can be viewed via my signature.

Thank you.

Looking for a scripter for a TDM Server
Scripter is required to edit small things and make 2-3 cmds in a TDM server, everything is made just few commands are missing. If anyone is interested add me on skype: ahmedhassan754

Awards

- Rank of Community Co-Owner
- Full Forum Control

Hi, my name is Niko, i am 16 years old.I am professional scripter and i made my own RolePlay script.I need sponors to start my own community.If you want to help me, you will be Co-Owner and you will get 50% of the donations.PM or find me on skype busternr