Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Magic Gaming Roleplay Loking for New Scripters and Mappers Skype:mahmoud.belazi1 or PM me Here https://www.********.com/TGG13

I am going to script for you nicely. But only if you pay so. I am also developing a roleplay server which might be very big. And I will be selling this. PM me for more info.

Hello Samp Community !

I'm currently starting a roleplay server and am looking for a scripter that I can hire to actively script for the server. Id be willing to pay cash money $$$ obviously, and am only sending payments through Pay-Pal. I want to make a roleplay server based off from the real economy and have it be different then the other common roleplay servers. I have money to get it hosted, get a forums and a Teamspeak Server, I want to see my server rise up in the player base and become active, rather then hiring someone to script and then watch it slowly fade away. This isn't a scam its the real deal, Im looking for people that are mature and older to be the scripter , if you're looking to make some quick money and then scram I don't need you, I need someone who is dedicated to role playing and scripting.

Hiring:
1-2 Scripters

Hello,

I'm Justin and am looking for:
Some SA:MP Scripters that know what they are doing and know how to work as a team.
Web Developer: Developers that know how to code PHP, CSS, HTML etc... And that also know how to work in a community

For information about the job please contact me.
Also for information about the Web Development / SAMP script you can contact me

Kind regard,
Justin
Director East Side Gaming

http://www.eastsidegaming.net
Justin@eastsidegaming.net

Hello, if you're a scripter, I need your help! (im not paying as i don't have money atm!) But you will be a huge part of my server. Or our server So I'm creating a server, and I will host & pay for the server, I just need help from a scripter! You must have skills!

You will have a HUGE part in the server!

The server will have players, you as the scripter or maybe two scripters, will help the server very much and be co-owners! So let me know if you are interested.

Talk to me in skype: anelswe

Looking for a long-term partner who is capable of helping me with the development of a RP server (Non MySQL). The server is currently in early non-open Alpha stage and is of course developed from scratch. There's currently a unique textdraw-based register/login system, semi-dynamic unique vehicle system (dealerships being static, the rest dynamic), house system which is fully dynamic with a few unique maps added and a few more things.

I have been developing this server for six months now and so far I have done everything myself besides one map being made by a partner who had to quit due to school exams. I am very active and dedicate at least a few hours on the project every day, counting to hundreds of hours.

The problem is that sometimes I lack motivation and therefore I need a partner which at all times is interested in bringing the project to the next stage. The one I am looking for should be;

✶ Experienced when it comes to traditional RP SA-MP servers.
✶ Someone who is willing to dedicate a lot of his/her time on this.
✶ Able to communicate in the English language fluently.
✶ A positive person with a good spirit that is trustworthy.
✶ Someone who is not jumping from project to project.
✶ A person who is not joining for the sake of money.
✶ A person living close (4 hours +/-) from GMT + 1. - http://24timezones.com/
✶ Able to use the SA-MP map editor by JernejL to create exteriors/interiors.

Further, there's a bonus if the person in question has the following:

♢ Artistic when it comes to creating logos, banners and other design.
♢ Have an extensive knowledge when it comes to mapping fundamentals.
♢ Have experience when it comes to websites and forums.
♢ Experience when it comes to administrating for other servers.
♢ Being able to implement small features to the script such as,
* Adding vehicles, * Creating commands, * Implementing dialogs

Feel free to add more information when you apply for this position. You will be the co-owner of the server if you help me develop it. Please note:

Fill out all the above stars/bullet points with an added comment below each starting with a dash (-) example:

Quote:

- Yes, I have been administrating a lot of servers.

Then send it in a PM. I WILL CONTACT YOU IF I AM INTERESTED, IF I DID NOT CONTACT YOU WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS YOUR APPLICATION WAS DENIED SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANY FURTHER APPLICATIONS THE SAME WEEK. I will not respond to any questions asked in this thread. Thank you.

Hello Guys,
Am looking for a personal,professional scripter for my server.
Am thinking for making a DM server. I am willing to pay for helping me on setting up a server.

*If you are interested, please contact me through PM.

Regards,
Johnny Jojy

Hello I am looking for a good scripter with RP servers with MySQL system so PM me if you willing to help.

SpringSide Roleplay is looking for Faction leaders: SAN news & EMS! Register at forum and apply now and maybe you become a leader. (Link in my signature). We are expecting you! Good luck

Looking for an experienced administrator for a CnR server.

Need of a someone to pay for a control panel (We need GameCP). If you are able to provide it then PM me. I currently have VPS and domain.

PM me for more information or add on Skype: Nikola_No3

Looking for a long-term partner who is capable of helping me with the development of a RP server (Non MySQL). The server is currently in early non-open Alpha stage and is of course developed from scratch. There's currently a unique textdraw-based register/login system, semi-dynamic unique vehicle system (dealerships being static, the rest dynamic), house system which is fully dynamic with a few unique maps added and a few more things.

I have been developing this server for six months now and so far I have done everything myself besides one map being made by a partner who had to quit due to school exams. I am very active and dedicate at least a few hours on the project every day, counting to hundreds of hours.

The problem is that sometimes I lack motivation and therefore I need a partner which at all times is interested in bringing the project to the next stage. The one I am looking for should be;

✶ Experienced when it comes to traditional RP SA-MP servers.
✶ Someone who is willing to dedicate a lot of his/her time on this.
✶ Able to communicate in the English language fluently.
✶ A positive person with a good spirit that is trustworthy.
✶ Someone who is not jumping from project to project.
✶ A person who is not joining for the sake of money.
✶ A person living close (4 hours +/-) from GMT + 1. - http://24timezones.com/
✶ Able to use the SA-MP map editor by JernejL to create exteriors/interiors.

Further, there's a bonus if the person in question has the following:

♢ Artistic when it comes to creating logos, banners and other design.
♢ Have an extensive knowledge when it comes to mapping fundamentals.
♢ Have experience when it comes to websites and forums.
♢ Being able to implement small features to the script such as,
* Adding vehicles, * Creating commands, * Implementing dialogs

Feel free to add more information when you apply for this position. You will be the co-owner of the server if you help me develop it. Please note:

Fill out all the above stars/bullet points with an added comment below each starting with a dash (-) example:

Quote:

- Yes, I have been administrating a lot of servers.

Then send it in a PM. I WILL CONTACT YOU IF I AM INTERESTED, IF I DID NOT CONTACT YOU WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS YOUR APPLICATION WAS DENIED SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANY FURTHER APPLICATIONS THE SAME WEEK. I will not respond to any questions asked in this thread. Thank you.

I need Scripting and maper

tab : yes

slots : 150

Gamemod : TDM

Offline "Now" Skype : yassine.fahmi4

Online "Now" Skype : houssam.begdouri

Vinewood Roleplay
* Hiring Expert Mappers/Helpers/Admins *
** If you want to become a mapper/helper/admin into Vinewood Roleplay [VW:RP] you need to PM via SAMP Forums and to pass a test first.! **
Thanks for reading,
Vinewood Roleplay Administrator Team.

** Note: Today server is grand opening visit our forum for server information. Hope, we will see you there and have fun!

<<<<<.... Still Looking for a host .... >>>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение

Vinewood Roleplay
* Hiring Expert Mappers/Helpers/Admins *
** If you want to become a mapper/helper/admin into Vinewood Roleplay [VW:RP] you need to PM via SAMP Forums and to pass a test first.! **
Thanks for reading,
Vinewood Roleplay Administrator Team.

** Note: Today server is grand opening visit our forum for server information. Hope, we will see you there and have fun!
Hello I am Wei Hanjie, I saw you advertisment, And i do like to play your own server, And I am interested to get involved into the Administrators Team, I Am experinced and skilled, And i do like to get players and i do like to benefit your server and i do like to help it and i do like to respect it.

Hello there!

I am about to create a new roleplay server(heavy) that will be located in Bone County.

Now, we are in need of suggestions for the script.
If you want to help us out in any way, please contact me via Private Messages.

Thank you for reading! Hope to see your pm soon!

Hello,

I'm Daniel and 16 years old. I already play SA-MP for more than 3 years. First i was searching for good mappers on this forum to make a map for me. I have talked to them all and still my work was better then their's so that already says a lot, but the reason i didn't map myself because i tought there would be much better one's than me, but i was wrong. I provide mapping with all different kinds of style's: Interiors, But mostly landscape's. Like rivers,mountains,grassfields,woods etc. I work against a payment, and the price depends on the size and kind of server. I listen to the client, client is king.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello,

I am umar from uae, I am 19 years old male playing sa-mp from 6 years, I have a good experience in management purposes, I can do:

*Pawno Scripting.
*Forum Management.
*Web developing.
*HTML Edittor.
*2,928 Accounts managing experience.
*Web theme maker.
*Excellent in managing purposes.
*Matured.
*Bug fixer.
*Speaking (English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Basic espanol).
*Common language is *English*.
*Up-time 6-8 Hours online.
*24:7 On forum.
*Good in explaination and helping newbies.
*Best in suggesting.
*Mapper too.
*Expert in Teamviewer.
*CSS Cadding styles, HTMLx Codder.

I hope i might get a place in your server, Well i can guarantee that you will like me, I am really helpful dont loose me.
Please Send me a private message on sa-mp forum
Best Regards;
Umar

If You aren't having any server then;

Looking for a mature Investor, My aim's are as follow:
*Hosted Tab
*100 Slot's server
*Forum and Webhosting with .com domain
*Mature admins
*Gamemode will be choosen in those (Stunting, CnR, War)

If you don't have 10$ Then please don't pm me or beg me, I am sorry.
Total is 25$ but You/He/She will pay only 10$.

Looking for someone can give my server Hosted tab for free. He will get partner status in my server. We have already everything ready and we have scripter, mapper, domain, vps. I'm paid everything so far and i will keep paying them. If you want to be a part of long-term project just for giving Hosted tab. PM me !