Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Found.

Hello, we are newly founded community who is designed to create an entertaining environment of intensified gaming across all of its servers. Including many well-known games like SA-MP, ArmA II Operation Arrowhead, and more. We are never to be limited with our potential.

We're currently developing a new concept of survival roleplay, which haven't been seen before on San Andreas Multiplayer. This is no server advertisement, we need Administrators, Testers and Web-Developers. Developers require dedication and time, to ensure the quality of their work, we are paying our developers a sum of money for their work.

Forum: http://21stcenturycombat.com/forum/index.php

* Microphone is required for Developers and Administrators.

Taking a shot in the dark here, but I am looking for a MDC type of script!
Within my Server I am going to have a job for Dispatchers, so I need a Dispatcher MDC with the capability to have a MDC that interacts with Fire/Police/EMS. To where if you get a 911 call you can give out the info to Police or Fire/EMS, and if you send something to Fire it goes to Police as well...
Poss things to be added; Place for Address and/or business, playerID, Selection to fire/police/ems and one for tow trucks, and each one gets the info as a message or something, and maybe something for the dispatcher to see what members are on that call... I dont know if it can happen, but would be cool! I guess if you need more info i can give you some!

Something about NJ-RP project:
New Jersey Roleplay is strict Roleplay server located in NJ, Newark.
Yeah, its located in custom mapped city FROM SCRATCH!
We are working on it since April 2013, and we are close to finish it.
It has different districts, like poor ghetto, or nice houses for peoples with money.
Are you interested? Skype me, I will tell you more!

Our community is looking for:
- Scripter to help me getting the script playable. (it's about 80% done)
- Someone who can donate some money, we need it to buy hosted tab and other important stuff.
We have domain, website host, gameserver and gamemode with mappings. (gamemode is 80% completed)
It has many, many unique things. Feel free to contact me.

Our website: http://newjersey-rp.com
[sorry for my nazi grammar, guys. : (]

Hello SAMP Community,
I am Jamie, one of the Owners and Lead Developer Horizon Stunting. Horizon Stunting is a whole new world of experience. We have Roleplay and Freeroam built into one. But to help get this Project along we need a few helping hands.
  • We Need:
  • 2 Stunt Mappers,
  • 2 Roleplay Mappers.
If you are interested please Contact myself or the owner on Skype.
  • Owner: nejc.drobnic1
  • Me: JamiezProTutorials

I need team members for my server.

People we are interesting about:

Developer (0/1) -Paid Position- Negotiable
  • Should know about SA-MP Scripting.
  • Should able to fix bugs. (No bugs known on server at the moment. But for the future you have to be able to fix)
  • Should know about MySQL.
Map Editors (0/2) -Paid Position- Negotiable
  • Should know about SAMP Map Editor program(s).
  • Should be creative.
Game Admins (1/3)
  • Should have a abilty to rule/handle community.
  • Should be able to speak English fluently.
  • Should be mature.
  • Should be fair.
Server adress can found on my signature. Pm me if you are interested in.

Hello,

I am searching for a professional russian scripter and russian mapper for SAMP.

We pay for your work. Contact me on skype: itzdaniel14.

Зрасте,

Я ищу профессиональный скриптер/маппер по сампа.

Мой скайп: itzdaniel14.

Hello, SA-MP members!
I would like to announce that we, San Fierro Cops And Robbers, are working on very great server, and after release we are 100 percent sure it will receive nice playerbase. But its not enough, we need more peoples in our team.

SEARCHING FOR:

- Scripters
- Investors
- Who will create IRC channel and everything else related with IRC

Sent me a PM.

Regards, BodyBoardVEVO !

Hello SA-MP players i am looking for a special scripter who will make a job system for me, for the following jobs:

Drug Dealer
Taxi Compnay
Brinx
Fedex
Sweeper's
Garbage Truck!

Reply back to me! or add me on skype - e.r.r.y

Hello,

I am searching for a professional russian scripter and russian/english mapper for SAMP.

We pay for your work. Contact me on skype: itzdaniel14.

Зрасте,

Я ищу профессиональный скриптер/маппер по сампа.

Мой скайп: itzdaniel14.

Found.

I am making RolePlay server and need scripter who can help me fix some bugs.

I can say that for now i need fix toy system which is not saving. I updated it to 0.3e but it don't saves toy possitionss. I am using YINI saving system.

At the moment am working on my RP project rp server, and looking for a second scripter to help me with somethings like dialogs etc.. But the only thing that is not done in the server is the business system, i will add it soon, if you are willing to help, am not paying , you will get Owner rank+Forum admin. If you want leave me a pm. Thanks.

I want Cops and Robbers mod in Los Santos.It should be made very good Pls give me any GOOD CnR Mod

Hello, SA-MP members!
I would like to announce that we, San Fierro Cops And Robbers, are working on very great server, and after release we are 100 percent sure it will receive nice playerbase. But its not enough, we need more peoples in our team.

SEARCHING FOR:

- Scripters
- Investors
- Testers
- Who will create IRC channel and everything else related with IRC

Sent me a PM.

Regards, BodyBoardVEVO !

Looking for someone who knows mySQL! Please PM me on the forums so we can talk! Thanks!

At the moment am working on my RP project rp server, and looking for a second scripter to help me with somethings, the gamemode is done but i want to add some dialogs etc .. But the only thing that is not done in the server is the business system, i will add it soon, if you are willing to help, am not paying , you will get Owner rank+Forum admin. If you want leave me a pm. Thanks.

A rather unique and unseen type of Roleplay server in development is looking for:

Extra Scripters
Extra Mappers
Beta Testers

If you are looking foward to help, PM me and you'll recieve further information about the server, it's features and scripter/mapper/tester post.

Are you looking for someone to run your server well I can, and it will come with all this...
-The Hosted tab
-up to 1000 slots
-No Lag...
And
-24/7(never down)

WE CAN DISCUS A REASONABLE PRICE ON MY SKYPE :lvt.aim