Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a scripter!
Basically I need the scripter to add in a command which will allow admins to set Business/House interiors to anything they want such as the coordinates to any interior.

Please PM me if your interested!

Looking for someone to helpme with my RP gamemode. It's an zGaming Edit, It haven't so much bugs, it have got like 5 small bugs, and i want to fix them. I want to add small things too, but am not paying, because it's not something that it will take days or weeks. If you are interested,
Pm me on forums. Thanks for reading.

Scripter Looking For Work!!

I am capable of scripting Pawno, HTML & MySQL, I do NOT script PHP.

>> Forum PM
>> Skype: ban1945

Looking for someone to helpme with my RP gamemode. It's an zGaming Edit, It haven't so much bugs, it have got like 5 small bugs, and i want to fix them. I want to add small things too, but am not paying, because it's not something that it will take days or weeks. If you are interested,
Pm me on forums. Thanks for reading.

Looking for a couple of mappers, message me on the forums if interested.

PS: This is not a roleplay server.

-Looking for someone want to script for free
PM me If you want

Looking for a tester, one that speaks english fluently and has the knowledge of being a tester.

Are you looking for someone to run your server well I can, and it will come with all this...
-The Hosted tab
-up to 1000 slots
-No Lag...
And
-24/7(never down)

WE CAN DISCUS A REASONABLE PRICE ON MY SKYPE :lvt.aim

Hello..My name is Ademir Dzaferovic,I'am cooming from Bosnia and Hercegovina,and I'm 15 years old..I'am looking for a professional SA-MP Scripter to open just RP SA-MP server,I know mapp,but I need script,if somebody want to help me,contact me PP/PM Forum or FB Contact.
https://www.********.com/TotalnoSiMiPrilud

Can someone PM me a script where multiple people can get inside of a hydra. G to enter it and ENTER to exit it. Thanks in advance,

Looking for beta testers and helpers (who can script simple stuff like adding checkpoints and vehicles etc.), the rest will be scripted by me for a new Cops and Robbers script. Send me a PM if interested!

My Pawno is crashing when I am trying to compile. So, I am looking for a person, who can compile a GM for me.

Our community is looking for:
- Scripter to help me getting the script playable. (it's about 60% done)
- Someone who can donate some money, we need it to buy hosted tab n' stuff.
We have domain, website host, gameserver and gamemode (60% completed)
It has many, many unique things. Feel free to contact me.

Our website: http://newjersey-rp.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderr
Посмотреть сообщение
My Pawno is crashing when I am trying to compile. So, I am looking for a person, who can compile a GM for me.
That means it's a problem with your .pwn, not your pawno application or whatsoever.

I can fake your stats in any server really proffessional for free and it only takes a few minutes. PM me for more info.

A rather unique and unseen type of Roleplay server in development is looking for extra scripters and mappers.

If you are looking foward to help, PM me and you'll recieve further information about the server and scripter/mapper post.

spiderr i can compile it for you, i help you out with everything

Looking for a scripter! (I am willing to pay)
I am looking for someone to script in a command which allows admins to set interiors with xyz coordinates for businesses/houses.
No time wasters and legit people only!

PM me for more info.

We are needing administrator.

Dear readers.

We (Skyfall Stunting) is currently opening the administrator application on our forum. We need an experienced and helpful administrator that is trustworthy and will be loyal to our server, as it is a new server. The administrator application is open for everyone, one thing is that you must reach the requirements stated on the forum. For more informations, please kindly visit our forum (provided in my signature), or you can simply send a private message to me.

Regards,
roar