Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello there guys...I'm developing a roleplay gamemode from scratch,in bone county...and I'm looking for a nice interior/exterior mapper...I myself am a mapper but I'm too busy scripting...
"
Reward for mapping(2 of the following)
Medium House
Medium Business
Car
Money
"

Having issues with scripting or you have an idea which you can't script?
Feel free to contact me at skype: eckozrenjanin

Who are we?:
This is an old Community started on September 2012. We were 3 owners. 2 of the owner were brothers...They left from the community and they also gave me the script to continue this community and upgrade it as much as I can. We are back! Never give up!

What am I looking for?:
*Permantly* Co-Scripter and Hoster

What is the position they will get?:
Co-Scripter:Server Co-Owner
Hoster:Server Owner

This is one of the most unique scripts.

FEATURES:
-Robbery System [Stores + Bank]
-Hunger System [/driveby CMD]
-Unique Admin System [8 ranks]
-V.I.P. System
-10+ Maps [Unique]
-New VIP Place
-Unique Faction System [12+]
-New LSPD Exterior Texture

If you are intresting on this position add me on skype to contact with me: gregor.kouk

Looking for someone to host my server with mysql.
He will be Co-Owner of our community.

Okay, so I've got a scripter thanks to this forum!
I am REALLY looking for a good mapper,
It would be REALLY very appreciated -
Prices will be discussed (IF ANY) later, please add me on Skype -
Jeff.Cutthroats

Looking for some staffs for my hosting company for free if you want more information pm me

Hello! I am now having work to do, this can be removed.

Offering to host a role play server with 100 slots, no hosted tab. I would like to own the server along with you, that is all I ask. Drop me a PM or add me on Skype at dwayne.moore991

Looking for someone to make me Small Derby Filterscript.
Payment will be with PayPal.
PM Me.

I'm looking for a person that would be able to script me a NPC functioning as a realistic zombie, one sample would be enough, you will get rewarded.

I am looking for a script Average, but he can work for free. skype: farreller123

Looking for experienced scripter for free, if you really impress me, i'll pay VIA Paypal only.

skype; "Katarinabanks"

Hello.

Im looking for a man who able to host my script. Already got great script to host.
He will be the co-owner with me too.
Must be good server, in hosted tab.

All donation when the server is growth up will be given to him

If you are interested, please PM Me ASAP!

thank you!

Offering to host a role play server with 100 slots, no hosted tab. I would like to own the server along with you, that is all I ask. Drop me a PM, PM only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Offering to host a role play server with 100 slots, no hosted tab. I would like to own the server along with you, that is all I ask. Drop me a PM, PM only.
Post specs.

I'am willing to pay/host your server free. Our hosting server will be COLORHOST.CO (100 Slots)

Note: You are able to access control panel and everything

But first of all I need to check your server (NOTE: NOT THE FILES, but ingame. How? Make it online in your home or let's call it home server, else do it by HAMACHI)

Why? I want to check if its not a crappy server with 1,000 lines.
How do I know that it will took around 1,000 lines or less? Well as I said I will check it in SA-MP or by HAMACHI ingame then I will trust my instinct and your server info/references/commands and some stuff

Conditions:
Gamemode: Any kind (Roleplay, Freeroam, Deathmatch, TDM, Gang, CnR, Story, etc)
Language: Can speak fluent English
Reservation: Not possible

I will not steal your server. Why I do this because its my advance gift to you for christmas

If you are interested. Kindly PM Me or add my skype: iamsuperkevs

Lastly I will not ask you to do this as a exchange of my free server host. but if you are willing to help donate to victims of Typhoon Haiyan:
Please do visit
TRUSED: Philippines Red Cross

Who are we?:
This is an old Community started on September 2012. We were 3 owners. 2 of the owner were brothers...They left from the community and they also gave me the script to continue this community and upgrade it as much as I can. We are back! Never give up!

What am I looking for?:
*Permantly* Co-Scripter and Hoster

What is the position they will get?:
Co-Scripter:Server Co-Owner
Hoster:Server Owner

This is one of the most unique scripts.

FEATURES:
-Robbery System [Stores + Bank]
-Hunger System [/driveby CMD]
-Unique Admin System [8 ranks]
-V.I.P. System
-10+ Maps [Unique]
-New VIP Place
-Unique Faction System [12+]
-New LSPD Exterior Texture

If you are intresting on this position add me on skype to contact with me: gregor.kouk

I need a simple ProxDetector for my RPG gamemode.

PM me, or post it here.

Imaggency DRIFT is searching for good staff team to help out,also need mappers,and other people! PM me or add on skype: alexo1213

Today bought VPS of 512M from httpzoom, so... I would like to have help in setting up gameserver and forum, i am new with it, and if someone would help, i be very thankful, cuz than i would learn something more, i am reading tutorials, but in some places i am getting ERRORS,so please FORUM PM me.