Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello, everyone.. International Gaming is looking for a new head Developer for our roleplay server. International Roleplay. Our playerbase isent that hight now. We hit about 15players everday, but its good in the starting. The scripter will recive payment for the work. The scripter needs to apply on our forums int-gaming.tk.

Just go on int-gaming.tk press on INT Development. And there it should be a application format!

I am looking for someone who could create NPC zombie bots, it speaks for itself, one sample is enough. For any further information about the bots and your reward PM me!

Looking to start a roleplay community with someone. I can script, but you must be able to fund.

i need a business system to add it into my ngg script,i need it to be with these details:
1.the admins can /createbiz to create it and put the price...
2.i dont want store kinds,the player will put whatever he wants in it
3.i dont want it to be like if it's 24/7 and someone do /buy in it a pop up will come and he chooses what to buy,i want it to be that the player stores whatever he wants in it and chooses the price,like if i got spas and i want to put it for sale i'll go to my business and /bizstore or any other command and write gun,like /bizstore spas12 40000... or the kind of the gun,and he sets the price,he can put toys or anything in this business,i want it to be like if i bought a toy i can put it for sale there and set the price....
i want the business to be tradeable... please make it for me,i'll +rep or pay you
and /deletebiz for the admins and /bedit to edit the location or the interior or....

Looking to provide server hosting and web hosting sponsorship to a good project.

I would prefer if the project is already established and has a player base or the project has a really good script or is unique (RP servers preferred).

If interested PM me with your server info / ideas, whatever would interest me.

Server can handle 500 players easily and has DDoS protection.

I want co-ownership in return and a split in any profits you make.

Can somone help me please!

I need somone to help make an icly chat for an rp server im working on!

Looking for someone to provide me a domain to be used in my web-site. The need of it is self explained in my signature. A reward will be provided on your needs.

Please contact me through Skype, Nikola_No3

Greets.

Name : David Luango
Profession : Scripting.

Information
Hello guys, I am David Luango looking to employ myself into a running SAMP-Roleplay community. I've got a decent roleplaying skills as well. I've got pre-made script, "Hard Strict" roleplay script on my hand which I'll be able to contribute. Do keep in mind, I am not going to pay for anything. All I am doing is scripting/managing the server itself.

What do I expect?
I've been offered in a server with thirty over playerbase, I had to leave because the owner was extremly cunt to the player and immature. You can be immature even if you are more than sixteen years old, therefore I am "ONLY" looking to be running a server with someone who is mature and isn't a powerhungry brat. I do wish to get paid off donation and be set a owner type of rank. I am ONLY scripting for Strict Roleplay community which is opened already, if you are planning to open one but have a lot of players in forums, I'll be more than happy to work. Do keep in mind, I am scripting only if the server has 100+ players in forums or 20+ daily basis players In-Game. I can offer you a lot of unique features, I am being able to script on your script or provide myself you a new one. I expect you to have a proper host with ddos protection/vBulletin(Preferably) not absouletely needed I just want to make sure we face no ddos protection and such problem in near future..Although! IF you got nothing but you are mature enough and know what you are doing and have funds to use on at, you can still give a shot at me. I cannot guarantee you though!. I've worked in five servers till now, I've got around eight months of experience in scripting.

Contact Information
You can PM me here on forum
Skype - David.Luango99

Hello SAMP!
I actually want a co-scripter for our server..
We are currently running a Stunt/Race/Freeroam Gamemode
Would be grateful and happy if you join us.

Requirements:
Age 14+
Mature
Loyal

That's all..

The REWARD: Server Owner and A House In-Game

More info:
You can contact me or the scripter!

My Skype: zaid.shaikh49
Scripter's skype: nejc.drobnic1

Thanks in advance

Looking for a partner who can script an RP server.
I am funded for all our needs, I'm experienced and have what it takes to bring out a successful new community.

Contact me on:
sshireto@gmail.com

I'm looking for someone who can port-forward my SAMP Server or help me do that becoz my modem is not same as others it is for a company of my country not an international one thats why i don't understand how do it.Either port-forward for me,i'll upload the file or help me do it!

Looking for someone to Add missions to PPC Trucking.
Payment will be given by Paypal.

PM Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi Raj
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for someone to Add missions to PPC Trucking.
Payment will be given by Paypal.

PM Me.
i need ur server IP

Im looking for someone how's good in scripting and databases (sql) and could fix me some server bugs.. [Will Pay]
got paypal

Hello, My name is Jim, I design and make websites as a hobby, Unfortunately I dont have time to code, But I am able to install softwares, Make forums, ranks and make logo's and of course themes.

NOTE: ANY CRACKED SOFTWARES WILL BE SHOWN TO THE SAN ANDREAS FORUMS! PAY FOR THEM.

If you have paid for the software, Install it for me inside the FTP then I will carry on from there.

PPW ( Price Per Website ) ( Packages )

Forum, Including Ranks, Themes etc.
Website Including Themes, Posts, All done to make it easier for you.
Logo to make your website look amazing.

LOOKING FOR AN EXTRA SCRIPTER AND COUPLE OF MAPPERS FOR A UNIQUE, 17TH CENTURY ROLEPLAY SERVER

Looking to code a gamemode, not from scratch. Not doing roleplay gamemodes, apologies. Inbox me if you're interested, I'm not taking any cash payment.

Looking for a scripter?
I only script samp roleplay scripts,
i script for free,
Add me on skype xLimiitZx

LOOKING FOR SCRIPTER?

Hello guys. Today im going to offer my scripting for cash service. I have totally 4 GM's. Gamemode of them are TDM.I have scripting for like 4 months or so.
SCRIPTING SERVICE:
-Working with Zcmd,YCMD,sscanf2,Y_Ini
-Scripting a TDM GM(Price depends on what features you want)
-Fixing errors/warnings/bugs in your TDM GM(1$per errors and bugs, and per 3 warnings)
-Editing your TDM GM($7/hour)
-Adding some Features to your TDM GM

if you are interested, you can PM me.We will talk about the payments,etc
Thank you.

Hey guys, Future Gaming Roleplay owner here. I am looking for a Community Co-owner and a Community Assistant. We have TS and a hosted server. Also I need somone that can post server advertisement, Contact me on farreller123