Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello, I am in need of a group of experienced, active and mature server administrators. It would be a great addition if you know how to script and/or map. No payments will be issued to scripters/mappers but instead he/she will receive a percentage of the donations in the future. Please shoot me a PM.

REMOVED

Hybrid Gaming
Hi,
I'm Development Director Knight (CEO) of Hybrid Gaming. I'm also in-charge of the administration and staff relations within Hybrid Gaming. With this being said we're currently hiring a new set of Junior Administrators! We're also hiring Beta Team members that will be led my myself and Scripting Apprentice Diovis. Finally we're in high need of graphic designers and are always hiring! Thank you and I hope to see new faces.

(Note: All applications are on the forums, so just register)

Forums: forums.hybrid-gaming.net
Teamspeak: eurots3.gameservers.com:9376

Hello!

We are on project DM/Stunt/Drift/Minigames we search a host problem is we dont have enought money to buy it.
someone pay our host he will get Head Admin level!

MP: MP ME!
Hotmail: lil_moussa10@hotmail.fr

Thanks to read my post.

Looking to host a Freeroam/Stunts.... gamemode or a CnR gamemode for free!
I will take owner rank.
I will create a web and forum on a proper .tk domain.
Total Cost: 0$

Looking for a paypal holder skype: multigamer25

New DM server 24/7 is searching for administrators !
I need:
2-3 administators
You must speak english good.
You must play in the sever 1-2 hours per day
You must call players.
You get:
Administrator+VIP rank

Hello, I am in need of a group of experienced, active and mature server administrators. It would be a great addition if you know how to script. No payments will be issued to the scripter but instead he/she will receive an appropriate In-game administrator rank.

Ross County Roleplay
is looking for Beta Testers(to test the gamemode)...and medium scripter(to make a simple cmd in 5 mins)
Add me on skype: torry.jones2

I'm looking for a scripter that could help me script my server.If your willing to help contact me on skype name: fightaxe

Looking for TDM Scripter?
Im offering my scripting TDM Server service for cash. I always scripting for a TDM GM. Here is things that i can do:

SCRIPTING SERVICES:
-Scripting a TDM GM (Price depends by feature you want)
-Editing your TDM GM($7/hour)
-Working with ZCMD and sscanf2/YCMD
-Working with Y_Ini
if you are interested, please PM me. We gotta talk about payments,etc.

Need a Server Manager , and a Forum Manager

HOSTED TAB PM ME!

REMOVED

Offering my services for money:
Scripting
Mapping
Logo
Web Designing
Paypal making

- Looking for Experienced Heavy RP Admins/Players/Helpers
- Looking for Experienced Heavy RP Scripter.

* PM ME ONLY *

Note: I'm not accepting messages saying that you are good to handle all kind of gamemodes and for more informations to talk to me via skype/********/ or anyother social network. I was clear to my post. Only PM!

Looking for a noob scripter.PM me.

Loking For Someone To Lead me Domain+Vbulltien for More information PM me or add me Skype:mahmoud.belazi1

looking for hosted tab

pm me please

Need a Forum Manager as Well as Server Manager , Server is In Hosted tab , Reward will be given as level 6 server manager [HOSTED TAB] pm me!

Looking for a legit business partner to open a multiple game community, the community is in early stages of planning and will require some effort to make it happen, the community will be as organized as possible and will be hosting a SA-MP Medium Roleplay Server based in LV, I would be scripting the server mainly. If interested in the position it is suggested that you live in the United States or Canada since that is my timezone. Please contact me via PM here or on my skype at newevolutiongaming