Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I am selling my volt host account , it has 31 $ in it , and i want only 15$ in my paypal .. (and its not illegal , i asked them if i can sell)
If you are interesting in buying , add me on skype - chill.baby1

We are a old community started in the late 2012 and we are losing players. So we need new Leaders and helpers to get us more player base.We are called County Role-Play and we are English. we are hosted so it is 24/7. Want to help us than add me on Skype Angelcake199211 or come In-game our IP is 99.60.167.117:7777

Looking for mappers and scripters to script/map for my server, also someone that can advertise my server - Paying $1-3 Check my signature. (-- Kindly PM me if you're intrested--)

Thanks,
Razer

I am looking for helpers in San Fierro Cops And Robbers project.
I have done forum though... http://www.sanfierro-cnr.tk/

Looking for someone with experience in SQLite to make a basic dynamic vehicle system that's bug-free. I just need the base as I am struggling with it. I'll expand on it after and credit shall be given.

Thanks.

American Reality Roleplay

Is looking for some administrators, and TS3 techs, plus scripters, help us now, contact me on Skype, you can find it on my signature.

Add me on skype: eckozrenjanin
if you need things which are in my sign.

Hi.

I am currently developing a Roleplay script from scratch and would love a few Beta-Testers.

My script has been made 100% by myself. The server will be either a Medium or a Heavy Roleplay server on release.

Currently I am scripting whenever I can but cannot test the script efficiently by myself.

If you want to get a position in a new Roleplay team, please contact me by any of the following methods.
[NOTE: Beta Testing does not guarantee an administrator position but it's definitely a start!]

Steam: Irishgaming2011.
SA:MP Forums: PM me.
Alternative: If you cannot use any of the above methods, please fill this out and I will get in contact with you instead. [http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/Ree28Nt237]

Thanks for taking the time to read.

-EiresJason.

Looking for a Experienced Scripter
Who knows a Bit of Sqlite and Mysql
So he can Combine 2 gamemodes in one
Hit me up in PM and we'll discuss further about it

Reward:
Payment via Paypal

Experienced Mapper, looking for some new work im not looking to become a admin im only accepting payments of money I also script I make filterscript's and can add things into your script im not friendly at fixing bugs as im still learning to script. For any interested customers my skype is, emmcrisp. My past work will be shown and If needed im willing to introduce you to past customers so they may tell you about my work and about me.

Project Razer Role-Play are looking for Pro helpers that has experience in other servers. Must me mature and have experience. do you have what it takes come to our server 198.199.66.164:7780 or add me on Skype Angelcake199211

Hello,

I'm offering a host with any amount of player slots, which means I can host for you from 50-1000 server sloted server. Roleplay servers are NOT allowed.
((PS: No access will be given to the host, but I can put anything you need on it to make your server run, and it's linux.))

I'd also like to offer my scripting services for cash, if you're interested, I can do the following:

-Create a filterscript(No time to make gamemodes from scratch, unless I edit them).
-Edit gamemodes/filterscripts.
-Work with sscanf.
-Convert from strcmp to ZCMD and sscanf.
-Fix bugs.
-Fix errors and warnings.
-Script commands or features for your script.

If you're interested or got questions, please PM me or add me on skype: jimmycherfan.

Thank you!

In need of someone who could install gamepanelx on my vps (for free).

Well, I don't know if there are people who still offer those kind of service like back in the time so yea.. Basically I'm looking for someone who have time or who have friends nor any people who are able to work with him at creating RP gamemode based in the Red County, Bone County and the side towns from the scratch. I will be paying of course and I don't want you to contact me with gamemodes downloaded from the forum, changing the names and claiming as it yours. I'm really serious and I'm willing to pay a lot of cash. I'm new to the forums so you might say to yourself ' Hey, this guy is a scammer ' but actually I'm really interested. Hook me up with pm's

P.S: I know this requires a lot of time. I'm very patient and that's why I'm willing to pay.

I'm experienced scripter can script cool things for RP servers ONLY can script MySQL, scripting also for money ONLY
Contact me on skype: frank.slayer

hello i am got a professional script edited by me
all i need is a scripter to help me to control the server
my server is hosted tab 100 slot
teamspeak3 512 slot
.net domain soon
mysql gamemode

NOTE:
TRUSTED person
More Then +13 YEARS
Professional (RP)Scripter

For More Information Add me on forums or pm me
or add me on skype (boys.elsayed)
Hope I Find One

Thanks.

DELETED

Looking for a trusted hosted tab provider.
PM Me.

Looking for movie team to join as actor. Contact me!