Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for an advanced scripter and a web designer i am willing to give him an administrative position

I need someone to explain me and teach me scripting (I want basics and even more complicated things, as i want to make server for SA-MP). I can pay some money for teaching. I will tell you my skype in pm.

Gringo1nlx

/pm me

Looking for admins, with samp experience and fluent English. Yeah thats all. Drop me a pm.

Hello There! I'm Looking for any Scripter who can make me a Skin Restriction System for Factions.
More Description: Let only Admin Can Make a Skin restrict and it should save as restricted for ever (let Admin lvl 5 to control skin restriction) .Only a member from the Restriction Faction can use the restricted skin (Use some Faction names and i will edit it).Hope someone can help me with this.Thanks! If you make this script,Send it to my Private Messagings Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello there,
We are currently looking for brilliant mappers that can actually make clean maps for roleplaying server.
The server is not up yet and it's in development stage and we lack mappers, if you feel that you can help and can create awesome maps that can serve the server feel free to contact me at Skype: jamel.garra

Thanks!
Still looking for this - We got some mappers and we need more for our roleplaying project!!

Looking for a person who can provide a forum for me. I have a 100 slot server, with a custom unique script and gamemode never seen before in SA-MP, also looking for testers/admins for the game server.

Private message me or add my skype on mike.g2012

Looking for a scripter will pay a reasonable price PM me.

I'm a Graphic Designer, Web developer and Mapper. I'm taking request for server that has potential, if your script is copied; please don't contact me.

Looking for a person who can provide a forum for me. I have a 100 slot server, with a custom unique script and gamemode never seen before in SA-MP, also looking for testers/admins for the game server.

Private message me or add my skype on mike.g2012

i need a nice scripter for my Rp Server
(i want start a server)
/pm me

I am currently looking for helpers,administrators,beta testers & moderators
  • Able to stay active all day.
  • Follow certain rules.
  • Able to manage any type of moderation such as (Factions).
  • Atleast 15 years old. (15 = Minimum)
  • And lots more.
Contact
********: like

Hello,

I am offering some small scripting services for considerably cheap prices. As of right now, I am not scripting anything too big or complex such as a full gamemode.

Some examples of things I can do for you:
  • Write small simplistic(or complex depending on the size) systems.
  • Fix bugs that may be haunting your gamemode.
  • Write commands for your server.
  • Link up web applications(not write them) to your server:
    Ex: When a player is banned, a thread will be posted on your forum with the ban information.
For more information feel free to PM me and we can speak about my services further.

www.1Gaming.net Community Network is looking for Smart, girl. Not guy.

We need a Female's brain, in our Community. We have 3 guys.. We do need a high leveled... Skilled, mature, Female.

Skype- This.Is.Adrian.M

When you message me, let me know who you are.

Hi everyone, i need scripter just to help me, to delete text .. i cant remove it,because i download gamemode,and there is dont have SAVE it TD....

Please Help me. I cant Delete it...
I want use other Editor like ipleomax,i dont like this TD.
But i dont have file saved for this TD...

And i have white line.... also like TD i think.. but i cant remove

I'm looking for a mapper who is good in creating interiors. The script is made for scratch and the server will open 20th of June. In exchange for your service I will offer admin rank in game.

Please help me..dont say " find this guy this guy... " Just help me to delete this. i dont have save file for this textdraw.....

I am looking for a server to help the owner building it.
I will work for free, what just I want is scripter rank.

* forum pm

I need a mapper/scripter to create some simple lspd doors and garage gates, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Looking for a co-scripter to start any type of server with, message me for details.

Looking for someone who would like to plan and create a game changing script, with a ton of features. I'm financially covered, just need someone who would like to be my partner, and that will not leave me in the dust. But, you must need to know how to script [MySQL Wise], and some SQLite.

Contact information will not be disclosed here, just go ahead and send me a private message.