Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello there,

I am searching someone who can make me a free .tk forum for my TDM server. The free forum must be a SMF and you have to handle it with me, you will get a rank on forums and in game for this.

Video about server:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ms7NsfVSQ

Or contact me via message.

Thanks.

Looking for an advanced scripter and a web designer i am willing to give him an administrative position

LookIng UP for a Forum Creator.......The one who will create one for me will get ADMIN SHIP in my server.
PM me for offers.

Utopia Life Roleplay - Hosted Tab - server.ls-fp.com

Is looking for a SCRIPTER - To move the Server from LV to LS and move all TP's/ Entrances and so on. PM for details

I am looking for someone who can teach me, how to make vehicle/dealership system.
I have scripting knowledge but I just need a push with Vehicle/Dealership system.
I know the basic things

contact me via forum pm.

Still. Looking for someone that who is mature with English and knows about game servers support for my hosting company I need a live chat guy

Hello Friends.

Well i am here because i am looking for a job to work as a scripter or a mapper.
I Would prefer to work on RP servers.But i can work in any.

Scripting
  • Can do any thing that you require
  • Can make Gate systems
  • Can make Teleport systems(rp)
  • PayDay system and alot more
Mapping
  • Able to make Interiors
  • Able to make Exiterors
  • Working on Textures
  • Able to make big works
Also i am selling a GameMode MYSQL in a good system with UCP and alot of more things contact me for more informations
Contact
  • Skype - di.ti7
  • Private Messages
Thank you.

Searching Administrators for my brother's Server called Real War II. We are on host tab also and we have finished everything and now we are about to start once we have good administration team. Please send me or iCr33perX a forum message asap for more info!

Looking for staffs for my hosting company

Looking for mapper.

Hello Friends.

Well i am here because i am looking for a job to work as a scripter or a mapper.
I Would prefer to work on RP servers.But i can work in any.
I am willing to work with for till you need me.
Please i really need a little payment for 5$.I will do anything for you contact me

Scripting
  • Can do any thing that you require
  • Can make Gate systems
  • Can make Teleport systems(rp)
  • PayDay system and alot more
Mapping
  • Able to make Interiors
  • Able to make Exiterors
  • Working on Textures
  • Able to make big works
Also i am selling a GameMode MYSQL in a good system with UCP and alot of more things contact me for more informations
Contact
  • Skype - di.ti7
  • Private Messages
Thank you.

Making a unique gamemode that has never been on samp before, but I need someone professional in making textdraws. He will get credits for that.

I got a load of a free 100 slot server, since I'm not using it for now, I would like to put it into good use, so if anyone needs a host just contact me. (I'm planning on using it in a few months from now, but if your gamemode gets a stable playerbase, then we'll stay with that)

Looking for scripters , PAYING AS WELL , PM me your skype!

I need someone to explain me and teach me scripting (I want basics and even more complicated things, as i want to make server for SA-MP). I can pay some money for teaching. I will tell you my skype in pm.

Gringo1nlx

/pm me

Hiring scripter, paying well depending on the amount of scripting
Add me on skype; rossbysouth
Need someone as soon as possible

Our Forum is searching for new Members!
The next 10 Players are getting ViP Rank on our Forums!
Host Advertisers and Advertisers are also welcomed!
this is our link: http://f.gtasun.com/

I'm looking for someone who got a working NGRP script, must have backpack system. I am providing SA-MP host, TS3 host, Domain and players to him. Me, script provider and my friend will be Owner of the server. Script provider must know scripting.
Contact Information:

- PM me here, you must have 8+ reputation and 70+ posts.

Looking for a Scripter to help our Heavy Roleplay server! please Inbox me or message me on skype

Hello,

Epic Gaming Community is now going to re open (opening today) but before that, we need some mature and experienced administrators, web developers, mappers, advertisers.

We gonna have a strong re open with good player base. Please hand with us for a long journey. No need newbies for any of section above.

Send me a forum message if you like to join with us.

Server Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ms7NsfVSQ

Thank you.