Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for some good mappers.
Requirements:
•Fluent English
•Good taste in mapping specially in roleplay servers

If you're interested feel free PM'ing [Make sure to send me some of your works]

Looking for a scripter, who's familiar with the Zombie Apocalypse gamemode, which was made by kitten. I'm already having the server online, so as the forums. For now on, I just need some assistance within the gm.

So if you have a free time, then please kindly send me a PM here in sa-mp forums. Thanks!

Searching for:

1 Mapper, (must basic mapping abilities, exteriors mostly, interiors are even better.)
1 3rd Party Developer (must know MySQL, sscanf, up to date with all 0.3.7 features, complete tasks on time),

must speak fluent English, must be mature, and work as a team. You will be added into the development group on our forums and skype chat.

Private message me with your past experience and names if interested.

Hosting Teamspeak/SA:MP/websites on my dedicated server for free. PM me for more info.

Hi i need a scripter to help me scripting my Rp server i need him to be able to script hard scripts like LRP Land System and to be able to fix bugs

if you are the guy i`m looking for then PM me!

I want a pro scripter but I wont pay him I will offer him to be a co owner instead at my server if you are interested please contact me on Skype name cell_samp

I search a scripter for change the vehicle system on an old italian gamemode... please help me my skype is: giorgio_verzicco

Need help with scripting? Need annoying bugs to be fixed? Want cool features to be added? Don't worry, I can offer you my time and script for free. You need to be mature, and fulent in English. Add me on skype: muhammed.umar25

Thanks!

Hello, I need someone to join my server for testing some stuff. The version is 0.3.7

IP: 94.23.208.199:2515

Hi there, i was trying to make clock speedometar, for example like this

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=507372

or

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=520824

But i was unable to edit as its very hard since i have to edit every single line and number,

Does anyone have any clock speedometer and not so BIG like this, i would even pay for it.

Looking for someone who can offer me an Server Hosting with MySQL Database as I ain't paying, only Level 4 admin + Level 3 VIP, Also looking for someone who can offer me a good logo

Looking for an experienced Player who can help you finance and also with a great management skills?

Requirements:-
1- You need to have at least 20 active members.
2- You must be running server already
3- Must be matured and should have some good knowledge overall.

looking someone to create me a Textdraw LVl system
[Level] Player[XP]/need xp to level up
pawn Код:
//Send ME codes via Pm ;)

I'm looking for a graphics designer, please pm me for further details.

Edit: not anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawton
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello! I don't usually do these kind of posts but I thought I'd give it a try. The server I was scripting for recently shut down and I am looking for a new server to jump on to and help out with scripting, I don't charge so it's free. Also I got alot of experience, I've been scripting since pretty much 2006 so yeah.

PS: PM me only!
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Good Day Scripters im looking for a cheap scripter, To re'script/remake the PinkPanther cops and robbers (PPCNR) he'll get:
Executive Administrator Rank
10$ Per month.
Contact me on skype: pureskillz_kenn make sure to include your name in pm
Thank you!!!

Looking for someone to be my assistant partner and be a part for my upcoming community. You can add me on skype or PM me on forums.

We will be provoiding everything.

Epic Gaming Community, a very well known community in samp is back! we were down badly because the owner (me) was having very bad health and now i am fine as before.

We are going to reopen the great server Real War II and we are re searching great helpers for taking care out of our server, oh yes a web designer too and he will be paid once for making a free forums for us (more information about it via skype).

This is your time to be apart of our community and enjoy the one and only best TDM server on samp!

Contact me now! Skype: hasitha_kaumudi

We are looking for scripters, mappers, admins and family leaders.
If interested make sure to either PM me or apply on our forums. (Click on logo above)

Hello SAMP Forums,

I'm looking for a decent scripter who can script me a GANG War death match TDM server (Basic) at cheap cost.
[Note : I will only pay after the work is done]

Forum Pm me or add me on skype.

Skype id - steven.jhon7