Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a good community (fairly new) to invest in,I'll be interested only for CnR and TDM Servers but if you have any other unique script which can impress that will do as well. PM me on forums if interested.

~Edit: I'll be able to fully fund the community at April and not as of present since it'll be new and everything.

Looking for a web designer..

will get a good level in server..
Server is hosted + hosted tab

Am looking for someone can script on sql

Im looking for a person to give me some advice and ideas on creating a mini missions script. I will be hosting the GM if it looks good . Any help will be appreciated. The people who helps me will receive admin on the server and many other things. Please guys, i really need some help, i've been scripting for 2 years now. Thanks in advance

Looking for someone to build (unique) Roleplay community. It has to be a strict roleplay server.
I could do everything about scripting. PM me.

I have some free time now and I am willing to code websites and/or create forums of your choice. I'm not doing it for "free" but I have some conditions. PM me more about it.

I am also willing to map exteriors not on a large scale but a moderate amount as well.

PS:
~You are the owner of the community.
~It should be a good and stable community.
~You do not waste time or troll.

Looking for someone who has a VPS and ready to host a TDM gamemode made from scratch.

starting off a new derver looking for someone to split the costs with Scripter/Web developer already there pm me or add me on skype : johntockie-100@hotmail.com

I am looking for a scripter who is able to spot-solve bugs, customize and implement new functions, and be able to work in a team.

I will pay the work for the gamemode/scripts (the price will be discussed togheter).
Contact me via private messaging to get more informations (include in the pm any eventually work you made.)

Also, I am looking for a "Professional" scripter, no kiddos, beginners or so.

Remember, the work you send into the pm, SHOULD be made by YOU, and not downloaded and edited (I will look expecially into that).

Also, another point, by taking the job you agree to NOT release anywhere or DO NOT SELL anywhere the job you made, since I'm paying for it. Also you agree to work in a protected workzone (via remote desktop or teamviewer), in order to prevent export/leak any script/GM.

Thank you!

EDIT: Position taken.

Looking for a second Owner for my community.

The community currently have a .com domain and a web hosting paid, 1 sa-mp hosting (unlimited slots) for the main server and 1 sa-mp hosting for testing (Community will have a betatester team in the future and they will be able to join this server).

SA-MP server gamemode description:

It's a DM server with some roleplay functions. It isn't finished yet, this are the systems currently made:

- Users accounts (Registration & Login from in-game and website).
- Some Anti cheat funcionts: Money, Weapons, Jetpack, (Not finished yet).
- Vehicle dealership system: 100% finished (Players are able to buy vehicles on different dealerships and have a lot of options to manage their cars).
- House system: 100% finished.
- Accounts auto save.
- IRC commands.
- Live edit system for: Houses, Dealerships and Vehicles.
- Some admin commands.

And our website + ucp:

- User login (With their server account).
- Live map: Houses for sale, dealerships and players positions.
- IRC Chat: Users are able to see live server chat and chat from it to the server.
- Servers status.
- Design 100% finished.
- SMF forum design.

The server development will be accelerated if someone take the position as Owner. I need someone to help me with the administration, suggestions and some testings. Server will have a VIP system and all the money will go for the community.

You must be at least 15 years old, have skype account and be serious when you are working.

Contact me on PM if you are interested or need more information: http://forum.sa-mp.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=147713

I am now officially looking for staff members for my developing server, Warzone Roleplay (A war-based roleplaying server). Our website is warzoneroleplay.us/forum -- Sign up and send me a message here if you are interested. I am looking for: Scripters, Mappers, Administrators/Assistants.

Greetings folks!

American Dream Roleplay is in need of staff members, especially trustworthy helpers, faction leaders and administrators.

We are also looking for a server investor.

Project was started in August, 2014. We started a server based on the classical Goodfather mode.
Currently, we are running a script with more than 117k lines.

Right now we are enlarging the player base.

So far, we have an official website (www.ad-rp.webuda.com), official forums (www.ad-rp.proboards.com), a 40 slots server and an opened marketplace, in beta version (www.ad-rp.tictail.com).
We did not invested in the community real money, only good hours of hard work, so far, but we are planning to invest starting with 2015.

Recruitment:

To join our staff, as administrator or (helper) moderator, you must speak a decent English, using a basic vocabulary at least.
If you are good in what you're doing, age doesn't matter.
You must, somehow show us your leading skills and talents.
Finally, we will test the applicants.

We have an admin system which is currently developed by our Head Scripter.
This system includes 8 administrstion ranks and more than 100 commands.

Our helper system is also being developed.

If you would like to be an investor of our server, you must be able to afford the cost of server hosting and also web hosting, which is a monthly price of $10-15.
The rewards for investing in our server is Server Director position in our staff. After the period in which our playerbase will raise, you will be refunded with your invested money.

We are a serious community; we will select our investors, as your maturity will count more as you investment.

Contact us for more details!

If you think you are prepared, contact us. We are waiting you.

Contact at: ******** or forums

E-mail: server@ ad-rp.webuda.com

Michael B (Owner): michael.b.008
Senior Operations Manager: tusharmeghjiani
General Staff: mike_sharawi

Thanks for your time!

Majestic regards,
Michael

Project Reality Roleplay is recruiting a Pawn MySQL Scripter

PR-RP Info:
PR-RP started back in early 2009 and was a official SA-MP server from August 2009 to the closing of the official listing in October 2009. PR-RP is ran by the owners Mr187 and Fresh.

We were one of the top 20 SA-MP servers from 2009 to 2011 with a average of 250 players.

We closed late 2013 and re-opened in March 2014, hitting upwards of 200 players before closing again in July due to management issues and dedication issues such as Mr187 having a son and not being able to dedicate his time towards PR-RP.

We re-opened once again in early November 2014 as dedication issues got solved. We have since reached a mark of 150 players and average over 60 players.

We are a strict RP community with a large loyal player base and our goals are to just keep climbing upwards and we do not plan to close anymore and this is why we are recruiting for this position.

What are the benefits of taking this position?
You will become a scripter for a large well known roleplay server and with the right help PR-RP can become a very large successful community.

If you believe you are the right person to help us get to the top once again, than applying for this position will do exactly that and possibly help you get into management in the future if accepted.

What is required of a Pawn MySQL Scripter?
You are required to provide 2-4 hours a day of coding and help assist our main scripter Fresh with advanced MySQL coding along with helping develop MySQL systems.

How do I apply and find out more information?
You can apply and find out more information at our Staff Openings post found here.

Thanks for reading,
PR-RP Owner Mr187.

I need a helper for MySQL.Pm me your skype.

Looking for Administrators & Mappers!

Click Here to Apply

Looking for an administration team for Survival project, Almost complete, Hardcore RolePlay Server, Those who'd like to join PM now and beta test the script.

Looking for someone who can invest a few dollars for a Domain, a Reward will be given.
More details will be given later on.

PM ME

NOW HIRING
Warzone Roleplay is a developing server which is looking for ground-level administrators. We are creating a totally unique military roleplay (warzone) experience. We are primarily looking for mappers to assist with developing an entirely custom map similar to the mountainous regions of Afghanistan. We are also looking for scripters.

Benefits include...
- Ground level staff members will receive Bronze VIP for life once the server launches.
- Guaranteed staff position once the server starts.
- Mappers and Scripters who do exceptionally well may be rewarded with monetary prizes including gift cards and other items.

Website: WarzoneRoleplay.us/forum (Admin will have to activate your account)
(Note: UCP still in development)

Well my holidays started so I have got free time now, so looking for some work.
I am friendly with MySQL as well as Y_ini both.
I can make GM's from scratch, fix bugs and make other systems.
And ofc I won't do it for free, the payment method would be paypal only.
So if you are looking for some scripter then add me on skype : bro12360 or message me here.

G'day. Well, I'm looking for a UCP Designer to teach me some Basic Stuff. Making Things dynamic and connecting them with the Database. Add me on Skype: icecoldwalker or PM me here.