Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a hoster, u will be co owner with me.
This is a serious server, Will be getting 40 players+ daily with my method. pm me or add my skype rainfallsana_

I'm Looking for any scripters for my trucking server, if u can be my scripter pm me please

Mapper looking for work I accept other payments besides money but I will not take admin as payment. Skype, emmcrisp

I'm able to map, make promotional videos, graphics and basic coding.

BeachLife Entertainment is looking for a scriptor(s) who would like to join our staff. We are looking for someone who has the time and desire to create 2 scripts from scratch. We will be running multiple servers and looking to create a MEDIUM role-play and a DM. The scriptor(s) must have the time and knowledge to create from scratch both scripts based on what the owners have envisioned. No copy & paste wanted. Since you will be spending your valuable time as part of BeachLife Entertainment Development Staff, you can expect to be compensated for your time. You must also understand that the scripts will be the property of BeachLife Entertainment.

This is for the serious minded as we are looking at our long term goals here. No start up and shut downs within 2 months leaving members without a place to play. So if you are a serious scriptor then contact me thru PM here and leave your Skype & small details about yourself and we can move forward from there.

I will pay bucks or what ever, for a scripter, I need a good one and that is good with Roleplay.

I need one right away, but yeah i'll pay.

Don't want no scams, and I know a scam when I see one, so don't bother.

Thanks
-Alzzy

Hey guys! I am a guy that plays SA-MP as it is obvious I am here >.<

I am looking for an honest guy to come work for me, don't worry I am not the bossy type, and you can do it for cash!

I hope I can find someone that can work easy with me, and understands me very well in order for me to discuss what I want in my server.

As I said before I will pay cash, I will be on everyday to be helping you script my gamemode.

I want a Roleplay gamemode, unique.

And if you are interested please skype me: xRexxy

I am a scripter not the best I can fix bugs add cmds and stuf like that I can map to..I dont want payment I want owner or co owner Add me on skype gtasaroleplayer

P.S I ONLY SCRIPT AND MAP FOR MED-HEAVY RP SERVERS

Well I want a script made from scratch.

I am a scripter not the best I can fix bugs add cmds and stuf like that I can map to..I dont want payment I want owner or co owner Add me on skype gtasaroleplayer

P.S I ONLY SCRIPT AND MAP FOR MED-HEAVY RP SERVERS AND ONE THAT ARE ALLREADY MADE I'M NOT MAKE ONE FROM THE START ONLY SERVER ALL READY MADE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizza
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll pay $50 each month to a professional scripter who scripts for me, pm mee
You scammer , You just make guys fool and then you and your friend start abusing..!!

That's why first what you do is make sure they are ready to pay 50% after showing the work otherwise, it's just not working.
Signature says everything so,yes it's related to the thread. Skype: eckozrenjanin

Hello, my mate and I are making a server and we need some mapping/scripting help. We want to make an all kind of server, but obviously, thinking of everything at the start is way too ahead. So, we'd prefer to have some more people to help us, or we wouldn't mind people sharing their maps and scripts with us. After all, we're only just starting to build our server and not just think we'll get somewhere in a very short time.

Contact either NiX or Dev here:
http://sauisamp.site40.net/

We'd appreciate your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zohartrejx
Посмотреть сообщение
You scammer , You just make guys fool and then you and your friend start abusing..!!
after work is made, it should be shown, then cash paid, if not, files shouldn't be given.

IMPORTANT
I am hosting a Complete San Andreas Multiplayer Package !

- SAMP SERVER 100 SLOTS
- Team SPeak 3 32 SLOTS
- Website (custom designed)

8 - 10 $ ONLY !
payment through paypal !

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
IMPORTANT
I am hosting a Complete San Andreas Multiplayer Package !

- SAMP SERVER 100 SLOTS
- Team SPeak 3 32 SLOTS
- Website (custom designed)

8 - 10 $ ONLY !
payment through paypal !
You're not allowed to sell non licensed teamspeak servers.

Experienced Mapper, looking for some new work im not looking to become a admin im only accepting payments of money I also script I make filterscript's and can add things into your script im not friendly at fixing bugs as im still learning to script. For any interested customers my skype is, emmcrisp. My past work will be shown and If needed im willing to introduce you to past customers so they may tell you about my work and about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
You're not allowed to sell non licensed teamspeak servers.
I am giving TS3 within the package ! ( i didnt added its price ! )
Stop poking on others if u dont know anything !

Looking for professional scripters who want to be co owner with me

I am selling my volt host account , it has 31 $ in it , and i want only 15$ in my paypal .. (and its not illegal , i asked them if i can sell)
If you are interesting in buying , add me on skype - chill.baby1