Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for someone who will work on a TDM gamemode with me, i am a topclass scripter/mapper but as the project is huge i need someone to work with me, he will get owner position and share in donations when server is launched.

Skype ; tr-tdm

Admins Wanted (0.3x)
Usually, I wouldn't go here "asking" for admins. But this is ridiculous I have 6 admins and there was 91 players online earlier, and there was only one of those admins online. We're going to do this the most advanced way as possible. Basically, you'll fill out the application below and send it to me via SA-MP forum. (United Kingdom & United States) residents we're asking for mostly.

Код:
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

In-game Username*:
Age(if you're under the age of 14 don't apply)*:
Country*:
Grammar*:
Interests*:
Hobbies*:
Skills*:

[OTHER INFORMATION]

Why do you want to administrate CNRSF?*:
Activity(how much can you play a week?)*:
SA-MP Experience(explain to us your experience)*:
Did you used to play CNRSF?*:
Which operating system do you use?*:

[Contact Information]

Do you have a Microphone?*:
Post your contact info(steam, skype, email, aim, etc)*:

* Represents Required

Scripting Service

I am offering my scripting services, i am expereienced in MySQL, C++, and Pawno Ofcoruse i can build any type of gamemodes, filterscripts, and fix bugs for you.

I will work only for cash, if you are intrested you can contact me on skype : tr-tdm
All Payments will be via PayPal or Mobile Recharge

forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=550531

If anyone can help ! Then pls do , its very urgent

Looking for an experienced scripter for a heavy RP server.

Server has an outstanding management team and is just looking for a scripter right now.

- PM me if interested

Admins & Helpers Wanted (0.3x)

Well, We're in-need of admins & helpers, Last night we had 91 players and we had only '1 admin and 1 helper online' and it was so embarrassing that we had this much players and we had only 1 admin on duty? If you think you're capable of this duty please apply (If Interested).

• Espanol.
• Urdu.
• Russian.

Among these languages, You must be able to speak english as well.

• Must be Active.
• Friendly behaviour.
• Must have past experience in admin.

Add me on skype (bingo.ihost) or message me here.

Looking for Beta Testers for our upcoming RP server. It's unique and made from 0. **NOT AN EDIT**
NO NEED TO APPLY.

Teamspeak IP: 149.210.167.228:9988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение

I'm currently looking for:
  • Helpers - 2 players only
  • Beta Testers - 2 players only
  • Players - Im looking for hardcore + good rpers if you want join!
    If you are interesting personal message me.
Still looking PM if you are looking for a position!

Looking for someone who is good with Teamspeak PM me.

Helloo .. i need some maper who work good with textures .. who mapping in Map Constrution .. and who will mapping all Los Santos !!

Pawno Scipter NEEDED.
I need a pawno scripter who can work on a DM-TDM Game-Mode. There is not so much work that needs to be done.
Looking to pay 5$ an hour. At the end of every hour you will have to show me what have you done.
Or payment by project.

Looking for scripter that can fix a little bug on my server.... They'll get Co. Owner admin and Free Platinum VIP. Add my skype hafidan.antares1 and for the server IP, you can check my signature

Looking for a forum designer.. I have a server with 64 player But the forums are so bad..So im looking for a website designer to create a real good forums paying 1-50dollar depends on the work or if you want to be admin in the server if you are intrested pm me on the samp forums

Looking someone who can help me out with 3dtect lable and with Attach player object please forum pm me

I'm looking for a Web developer, Who can create us a Forum and website - pm me for more details / rewards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uh
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a forum designer.. I have a server with 64 player But the forums are so bad..So im looking for a website designer to create a real good forums paying 1-50dollar depends on the work or if you want to be admin in the server if you are intrested pm me on the samp forums
pm me i can

-Deleting

Hi all, we're now hiring a few peoples to be scripters (you must have knowledge about the languages of PHP/MYSQL/WEB DEVELOPER).

Bugs has just detected, here u go for the link:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=551041

UCP preview (I don't have much time for this):
http://dm.jg-gta.com

Forum:
http://jogjagamers.com/forum/

Thanks.

Hello
i'm looking for graphic designer to work on my company (link in signature)
For more info contact me by MP.