Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello Peeps!

[0.3x]Land of Ultimate Gaming | [LO-UG]

[LO-UG] A new upcoming famous community is looking for someone who can provide .com or .net domain, Will pay him next month if he(you) are requesting money back, Else you will be administrator on server as well as forum.

The gamemode is basically a TDM type with stunts inside, Compitable registeration system
With vehicle buying, trading vehicles, business, houses, deathmatch, duelings and much more.

We paid for everything:
  • Hosted Tab.
  • Website.
  • Forum.
  • Come and check out by yourselves!
Contact me via Skype- bingo.ihost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD5
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for some things
  • Hosted Tab
  • VPS
  • That's it, and possibly a domain.
This is regarding a server I'm going to open, it's a CNR script based in San Fierro. Which is very unique, and updated daily. Everything is finished within the script, there's no current bugs.

If you're interested in the *vip/investing* opportunity, and also one to help start a community. Private Message me on the SA-MP forums.
Still doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение

Hello SAMP players, i would like to announce my developments, and i really need help.
I need helpers/administrators/roleplayers and good mappers for my servers:
- Los Santos Elementary Roleplay (School RP Based) -> Need Roleplayers | Helpers | Administrators | Teachers | Beta Testers
- Warface SAMP -> Need Mappers | Players | Beta Testers | Helpers | Administraotrs
- Dead Island: Survival Game -> Need Roleplayers | Beta Testers | Administrators | Helpers
- Simulation Game -> Need Suggestors | Players | Administrators
- Los Angeles Gang Wars -> Need Administrators | Players | Beta Testers | Helpers
- Bolingbroke Penitentiary Prison RP -> Need Roleplayers | Administrators | Beta Testers | Helpers

**** How to be administrator,helper e.t.c ****

1. You need to have good experience in SAMP + Servers (TDM,RP,Race e.t.c)
2. You need to speak properly without making mistakes.
3. You need to be 15+ to play on our servers. (We have a test for this.)
4. You need to apply our form to become helper/admin/beta tester.

**** How to contact me ****

Simple Click on my name and "Personal Message" me.
Also servers are coming soon some of them are in dev.Till December the servers will be online at December 1 2014
Still looking! Personal Message me if you want to become one
Edit: I forgot to mention, causse i have only 3 vps (2 for personal usage 1 for SA-MP usage).In my forum topic i mentioned which server is under development and which server is coming soon.

I'm looking for administrators, helpers and beta testers for an under development RP/RPG server.

PM me.

Need someone who can give me body attach coordinates for some hats (4 hats/helmets) for all the skins.

I'm looking for mappers for my upcoming freeroam server. Host is ready..

Looking for some mappers for incoming freeroam server.. PM me for more details.

Deleted.

Deleted.

-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazuri
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for the following to start a roleplay community with me:

-Staff(Still needed)
-Scripter(Still needed)
-Mapper(Found)
-Co-Owner(Found)

I have already paid the host and the script is almost ready, just a 5 minute fine-tune and it'll be set.
If you are interested please PM.

ALSO:

Need someone to advertise my RP server on either all or one of the sites;

SAMP Forums
Friends

If you do this you will recieve a Gold VIP donation package in my server.

The server was launched TODAY and needs players to start off, we are also looking for faction leaders and staff members.

IP: 78.157.200.211:7785
Teamspeak: ukts02.vortexservers.com:10015
You can't post IP's in this section, this is server advertising.

Need someone to be able to promote a roleplay server. Currently we have a 20-25 playerbase everyday and one of the only servers aiming for medium to heavy roleplay. If you think you can help raise our playerbase, add me on skype @: nothinbutmusic and we can talk or shoot me a private message!

I'm in need of a map being made, which is for a freeroam server, if you're interested PM me

Hey, we are looking for experienced scripter/scripters to start a hardcore rp server with, we bring the ideas and you script them, you will be co-owner. We will also pay you money for your work. You need to be very good at this and be able to create what we want. We all have 6+ years of experience in rp and we have many many ideas.

Message me here if you are interested

I am looking for experienced mappers for my server.
Contact me pleasekype: s4sgiannis

Hello everyone.

My name is Luke and I'm looking to do a complete rework of our old gamemode - The Hunger Games [samp edition]. I'll be creating this from scratch, along with my best friend Aerotactics. This means we're going to need new, reliable, and efficient testers to participate in the development.

If you're interested in helping in anyways (Either it be: Mapping, testing, suggestion) then please contact either I (Twackers) or aero-revolution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Contact Informaton:
~Skype~
* Twackers
* aero-revolution

Thank you for your time.

Hello.
I am looking for someone who can create a nice trailer for my server.
I can offer some bonuses in trade.
My server has 150 players.
More details in PM

Bgtracker Gaming RP is currently looking for some helpers, administrators and faction leaders.We have dedicated server, unique gamemode, website and TS3 server.Contact me on my skype:busternr or write me a PM if you wish to try.

Am ready to help someone who need an admin/moderator, Only RP servers. Experienced as admin (4 years as admin in big SAMP Communities)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnaKe
Посмотреть сообщение
Am ready to help someone who need an admin/moderator, Only RP servers. Experienced as admin (4 years as admin in big SAMP Communities)
PM me. I will speak to you about this soon.