Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking someone who Can provide me the P:LA Script for a Certain Purpose, not for security problems!

You can PM me! or Add me on skype : anish.gowr1

Note : No Need of Noob people to say : Im using Copyright script, Im being wrong etc, Ijust want it as for my scripting learning!

Thank You!

Looking for investers, For a upcoming Server which will have a nice ucp, script and cool stuff

Looking for scripters and mappers for upcoming freeroam server. You will get admin rank. PM me for more info

Looking for Helpers/Scripters/Beta testers for my CNR server

Will also be rewarded!

PM me!

I need someone to make a /report cmd for me with textdraws, and also a /check that automatically show the reporter this

(Reporter name) A staff member is checking your report

Textdraws: a red textdraw saying "New Report" that will show up in the south west of the screen, just like map name in the normal gta, but in the opposite side

Thanks

I'm scripting for $, I'm not looking to script from scratch. I will do (bug fixing, updating features, filterscripts, and more). The price will be an reasonable amount, for the amount of work I had to do in the period of time given.

Looking for a partner for (attempting to) making a RP server. I am open for suggestions on other gamemodes if you've got some good ideas. I've been scripting for several years but I always end up starting over again because lack of motivation. I can do anything within the limits of the engine. I am not capable of manipulating the engine, never started with plugins. I know a bit C++ though so no harm in trying if the need would arise. When I script I never reinvent the wheel but use the common plugins which help me achieve whatever I want. The plan is to script from scratch, not even start with grandlarc

Me and you will develop and run the server together and hopefully it will be a blast. I'm 19 years old and currently study at the University. I said to myself that I don't have time countless of times but come to think about it, you'll never have time in life if you don't make room for whatever you like to do. Building a community and see it grow has always been a dream to me. It would be like having a baby!

I'm looking for someone who is good at design and has the time and effort to make a website and maintain it. Mapping skills are always a plus too. You will be co-owner of the community with me. I will take care of the bills and the scripting part as well as building of UCP on the website (unless you want to develop the UCP). I'm great at teaching and can teach you over time to script. I'm not looking for someone to jump in as a scripter at day one, preferably you don't have extensive knowledge in the scripting field since I feel like being two scripters in the beginning is insufficient. You come from Europe, at best around GMT -4 to +4, go ****** it if you don't know your timezone. You're over 15 years of age. You have mediocre (decent) English skills.

Thanks for reading and good luck with your application. (Y)

Looking for someone interested in starting a community (You must have the funds). I'm Slaughter, a 16 1/2 old Graphic Designer, Forum manager, Web hosting expert etc. make sure that your mature before speaking to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение

Hello SAMP players, i would like to announce my developments, and i really need help.
I need helpers/administrators/roleplayers and good mappers for my servers:
- Los Santos Elementary Roleplay (School RP Based) -> Need Roleplayers | Helpers | Administrators | Teachers | Beta Testers
- Warface SAMP -> Need Mappers | Players | Beta Testers | Helpers | Administraotrs
- Dead Island: Survival Game -> Need Roleplayers | Beta Testers | Administrators | Helpers
- Simulation Game -> Need Suggestors | Players | Administrators
- Los Angeles Gang Wars -> Need Administrators | Players | Beta Testers | Helpers
- Bolingbroke Penitentiary Prison RP -> Need Roleplayers | Administrators | Beta Testers | Helpers

**** How to be administrator,helper e.t.c ****

1. You need to have good experience in SAMP + Servers (TDM,RP,Race e.t.c)
2. You need to speak properly without making mistakes.
3. You need to be 15+ to play on our servers. (We have a test for this.)
4. You need to apply our form to become helper/admin/beta tester.

**** How to contact me ****

Also you can register on my forum blog ans get news for my servers and my releases *click on my sign*

Simple Click on my name and "Personal Message" me.
Still looking for more ppl don't afraid to pm me or registering on my site.

I am looking for Filipinos who want to start a RP community. I have a very good gamemode and I'm looking for members and staff alike. PM me if you are interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Still looking for more ppl don't afraid to pm me or registering on my site.
I had pmed you check it out

I am looking for someone who LOVES to map for a server.
this person should be kind of addicted to mapping because you wont get payed or something.
You map together with me but i mostly script..because im addicted to that part of the deal .
Together we should be able to have alot of fun with the things we make.

PM me for more details

Helo friend Motive of creating this post is that i need a brilliant scriptors. Actually i need 2 scriptors. I wanna make a whole community named as NIKS SAMP COMMUNITY. I have thpught for many servers for this community. Just i need 2 scriptors who can script servers as I say. They should know all the scripting cmds and allll stuff to create any kind of server. I want them to make servers for respect and wisdom. For money, if i tell really then I cant pay you from my pocket as i am just a 13 year boy. But dont underestimate my views and ideas. Its all on you that you want money or not. If you want money then you need to mix my idead with some creative ideas to make a rawsome server. Then I can pay you from each donation i get. Think of it My ideas are really rawsome and i have seen dreams to make my own servers. So please reply if it sounds good.PL"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Thank You.. I home much from scriptors that they will help me.. Thankz

Looking for a guy with GAME-MP Account.

Important please, Thanks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhiltej
Посмотреть сообщение
Helo friend Motive of creating this post is that i need a brilliant scriptors. Actually i need 2 scriptors. I wanna make a whole community named as NIKS SAMP COMMUNITY. I have thpught for many servers for this community. Just i need 2 scriptors who can script servers as I say. They should know all the scripting cmds and allll stuff to create any kind of server. I want them to make servers for respect and wisdom. For money, if i tell really then I cant pay you from my pocket as i am just a 13 year boy. But dont underestimate my views and ideas. Its all on you that you want money or not. If you want money then you need to mix my idead with some creative ideas to make a rawsome server. Then I can pay you from each donation i get. Think of it My ideas are really rawsome and i have seen dreams to make my own servers. So please reply if it sounds good.PL"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Thank You.. I home much from scriptors that they will help me.. Thankz
Your English is terrible...

I need serious scripters for a DM server. Please get to my PM if you're interested as soon as possible.

Hello, I am looking for mappers to map Call Of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer maps, I have a cool script (still in progress) and I am looking forward to start a community. What I need is active and mature mappers. I can give Head Admin Position (4/6) to mappers. Here are some COD Ghosts Maps. If you are interested PM me for my skype and more information.

Hey Guys,

I am looking to start a RP server and I need the following
  • Server Hoster
  • Mapper
  • Scripter
Note: Please do not ask me about payment as I am only giving administrator ranks depending on your abilitys

(If Interested Please contact me on skype via Deadlyroller14)

Hiring a scripter :

Our server is 50 slots planning to make it Freeroam Race RP Cops Server at the moment and we'll add more slots as soon as we get enough players, and also we got a Teamspeak 3 server with 60 slots.

What I give :
[-] Full access to the server panel and FTP.
[-] Adding yourself to Owners Group.
[-] An Administrator Account on the forum (once we start it).
[-] 10% of the server donations once we add it.
[-] Server admin on Teamspeak 3 Server

What I need :
[-] A great scripter who can create a good gamemode with its scripts and so.
[-] I Want it to be like a server I used to play in.

******** : https://www.********.com/sys.33
Teamspeak 3 Server : 54.173.220.85:9265 [My name in the server is : bl4ckgh0st; ☠ or you can just poke TeamSpeakUser; ☠]

We're actually looking for three or four people with desires to join our team and help us move forward. We're looking for people who are serious about what they do and want to commit themselves to the community.

Required skills - Developer:

- Experienced in Pawn, must have in depth knowledge of Pawn.
- MySQL knowledge.
- Experience with SVN or comparable version control system.

Preferred - Developer:

- Linux knowledge (accessing a server via SSH)
- Bitwise operations and masks (Bit fields or Bit flags)
- Has worked with multi-modular scripts before.
- PHP & HTML knowledge.

If you're interested, send us a PM, if possible send us some projects we can look at. Thank you for your time.

Required skills - Non Developer:

- Fluent in English.
- Commitment and Professionalism.
- Forum management knowledge.

Optional:

- MySQL knowledge, knows how to write queries and manage databases.

How long have you been around?

Inglewood Role Play has been around for more than one year, it was started in June of 2013 after its founder Jayceon left West Coast Role Play to start Inglewood RP, along with Red. Since then, the server has been up and running 24/7.

What's the RP level on the server?

Regarding this question, there's no "RP level", you actually join a server to role play and have fun but if you really want an answer on it then the level of RP is strict and it's enforced at all times.

The end:

Thank you for taking your time to read this, if you're interested then just send us a PM via the SA-MP forums or an email via here, have a great day.

Site: http://www.iw-rp.com