Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Thinking about opening a TDM server, those who wish to participate should PM me, I'm in need of a scripter and co-manager. Also looking for admins to help me out. Either PM or add me on skype timtim4191

I'll explain more once we even start communicating. I've got a lot of ideas that I need to share with someone.

- carcek123

Ultimate Gaming community needs a scripter, if you are interested and you have experience, then feel free to contact me over the forums, you will get Community Co Director possition if you fit well : www.ul-gaming.GA. We will be running two SA-MP servers soon, we're also gonna hire Trial moderators and admins, so just register to the forums and follow the steps. Thanks

I need an autologin script or a tutorial on how to make it. If you know how to make it or have a script i could use please contact me on skype: homers251 or by PM here in the forums.

Doing professional forums/websites for LOW prices. PM me or add me on skype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughters
Посмотреть сообщение
Doing professional forums/websites for LOW prices. PM me or add me on skype.
God, You all are always anout money.. I know. Few good guys around samp forums that are really professionals making them for free. People sjouldnt pay just for a gmx or whatever.

delete

If anybody's looking to invest in a project, send me a private message. You can read about the project in my signature.

Hey! My name is Alex.I am a GFX Designer.
And im looking for a job! I am not looking for money,but if you offer it,i will accept it.
The requirements:
Forum with a domain.
Have atleast 30+ players daily.
Fluent English.
What i can do:
Examples of my work will be shown when me and the person have a chat.
Contact me:

Thank you,Alex

-Delete-

Save our Soles; Survival, Is looking for a scripter who is experienced in managing/scripting a complete inventory/loot system. Contact on skype; samp.mcrp

Hello! I am working on a TDM server project. As the logo above tells you, it is Cops vs Terrorists. I have quite a few maps. I also mapped a few myself, but right now my main concern is and should be towards scripting only. Therefore, I need a mapper, not a "professional" one, anyone who can do some part time mapping. Don't worry, I won't need huge maps or bases or anything. Just some small maps here and there. I will discuss further with you. You, at least, must have some basic knowledge of mapping, objects and I prefer working with mappers who use SA-MP Map editor. But anyway, beggars can't be choosers, if you have some basic mapping knowledge, hit me with a PM and we will discuss further. If you want a quicker response, add me on my Skype: madgenius0.

Also, don't mind the logo, I made it just for this topic.

Hello i am looking for a scripter for my server,wich to help me to make anything,thanks,i will pay you
My server it's working in MySQL,not dini

i need admin / scripter for my server

I'm looking for helpers, mappers and people who can suggest more and more ideas for the new project that me and my friends are working on. Contact me.

Need a scripter, but can't find a good one that's reliable?

I work for cheap prices.

My skills:
PHP developement
SQL work
Web developement
Scripting (two years)

I own many leaked/unleaked custom scripts, most of which I will sell and edit for you.

I'm very knowledgeable, and can do many things you need.

I work for money (paypal) only. Skype: Vforveto

Hi,
Looking for a scripter for GM. He will get co-owner rank and get all the donations in the server. PM me.

Hi,
I am looking for a teamspeak 3 server about 30+ slots.
Contact my skype at hassaans4

Looking for brave HTML/PHP/CSS scripters(3) to script new home page for ower hosting services
Looking for workers at help center with Linux/Windows(10)
Pown Scripter to Host a Test Server(1)
All Will get paid , please send your CV and some of your works via website
WebSite

I am looking for an experience mapper for a really big project in San Fierro.
I am willing to pay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhabbited
Посмотреть сообщение
Check this server out!!! It has an amazing script and an awsome Total War Gamemodes!!

It is free of hackers [NO HACKS]!!!

Features: -Headshot sistem
-Daily Events
And all these classes!!

-Assault
-Sniper
-Engineer
-Scout
-Spy
-Jet trooper
-Pilot
-Donor lvl 1 / lvl 2