Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking to work as a Server Scripter :-

Server/Community must meet some requirements which are as follows below,

» • Server must be :-
◦ Stunt/Drift/Parkour/DM/TDM/Race/Freeroam.
◦ Zombie Apocalypse.

» • Server must have reached atleast 5+ players daily.
» • Must have a well-established website with a friendly staff.

My Status :-

» • I am,
◦ Active
◦ Quite Matured
◦ Friendly
◦ Helpful
◦ Respectful
◦ Trustworthy
◦ Experienced Scripter
◦ Capable of using some scripting languages such as HTML, VB, PAWNO, etc.

» • I can,
◦ Script (Basic Level [Rate: 8/10])
◦ Do a lot of Hard Works as an Scripter

» • I will,
◦ Make a changes in your server over and over (if needed/requested)

» • I have been,
◦ Scripting my own server

» • I want,
◦ To help your community (to get even more players)

» Scripting might be the hardest job ever done in SA-MP, but still I'll do this job
» Don't worry I won't do anything bad in your Script
» I'll help as much as I can and as much as possible

• TRUST ME, I won't let you down

My Comments :-

» • I will,
◦ Help as much as possible (Server / Forum)
◦ Take things more seriously

» • I know that,
◦ Being an Scripter is Hard Work and it takes up a lot of your time

» • I am also,
◦ A patience person

Private Messages me if you're interested.

Hired: - (No)

Delete

Hello!

I got a freaking awesome idea for a game-mode.
I want some scripters for that. They will be later on paid (If we got something out of the mode).
This is never done before project and i want the experienced scripters to join and contribute in it.

I already got resources for Hosting/Website/Forums. No Financial Problem.
If you think you can help in this project, Please add me on skype - phy.zic

And I can guarantee that this thing is never done before!

Hi , I am hosting a 50 slots samp server its a team deathmatch server based on cod7 and using lux admin system. Its totally new. The forum site is also perfect designed. If anyone is interested than please apply here for admin.

Need someone to help me create Autologin for my register system if you can help please contact me on skype: homers251

Need someone to give me a tutorial or an example script on how to create an Auto-Login register system

I can see not many people are willing to help some people...I might be wrong because people asked to "PM" them, not reply on this topic.

Any ways, I wanted to ask someone to teach me a bit of MySQL. I use Y_INI, not a newbie in PAWN scripting but never tried MySQL. I read all the tutorials (which I found by SEARCHING on ******) but it didn't help quite a but. They were just tutorials about "How to create.." not "Basics of MySQL". I hope someone can help me in this. I know absolutely nothing about MySQL and just wan't to know a little about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiron
Посмотреть сообщение
Those who needs free host, Checkout my signature
Advertising with adfly links is against the rules.

Looking For staffs for my hosting company and if your interested just pm me or message me on ******** link www.********.com/mhdamangood and positions available server support and need a professional security system manager too and we use builded dedicated server to host the servers and please pm me or message me fast

Looking for a professional mapper, Paying if wanted.

As I have much free time to spare, I am coding for cash.

What Can I Offer?
  • Filterscripts
  • Maps
  • Bug Fixings
  • Small Scripting Helps
  • Teaching PAWNO
  • Helping in setting up databases/hosts.
I use the latest libraries, latest techniques, latest snippets and the best way to optimize a gamemode.

All the projects vary at a time, some takes too less time while other takes long time. I am also able to make a base script such as Register/Login system etc.

Prices are not much high, and vary with the lines scripted in the project. Also, it takes how much difficlut it is, varying from $3 - $20. You might think why the prices looks so high, but believe me, you will be too much happy with the end!

How it goes?
  • In the begining, you give me 20% of the total amount as a proof.
  • Once the project is done, the .amx of the project will be sent to you.
  • Once the .amx is sent and recieved by you, you should pay 50% of the rest of the amount left. Once the amount is recieved, I will send you the .pwn and you will give me the rest of the money.
If you think I am a scammer, then I can proof it that I am not. I have worked for many communities, and I can script pretty much anything.

Please contact me through a PM.

NOTE: Money will not be refundable after the .pwn is sent.
NOTE: Payments should be only valid in dollars and will be sent through paypal ONLY.

Happy playing and happy gaming!

We are looking for scripters/mappers & web designers. We got the resources to run our community. This is never thought or done before theme. If we got something out of this project, I will be paying all the members.

If you are interested, Add me on skype - phy.zic

Hello. im looking for a Scripter for my server if youre intrested add me on skype server.mapper

Hi there. Looking for a few scripter team to work on a new project that i have planned. Well the project is a new script that im currently working on. I will give more details just add me on skype if u interrested
SAMP Forum: PM

Looking for someone that can do me a nice medic filterscript - PM Me for more info

5 dollars for the fs.

Remove.

As I have much free time to spare, I am coding for cash.

What Can I Offer?
  • Filterscripts
  • Maps
  • Bug Fixings
  • Small Scripting Helps
  • Teaching PAWNO
  • Helping in setting up databases/hosts.
I use the latest libraries, latest techniques, latest snippets and the best way to optimize a gamemode.

All the projects vary at a time, some takes too less time while other takes long time. I am also able to make a base script such as Register/Login system etc.

Prices are not much high, and vary with the lines scripted in the project. Also, it takes how much difficlut it is, varying from $1 - $3. You can see that prices are way too cheap

How it goes?
  • In the begining, you give me 20% of the total amount as a proof.
  • Once the project is done, the .amx of the project will be sent to you.
  • Once the .amx is sent and recieved by you, you should pay 50% of the rest of the amount left. Once the amount is recieved, I will send you the .pwn and you will give me the rest of the money.
If you think I am a scammer, then I can proof it that I am not. I have worked for many communities, and I can script pretty much anything.

Please contact me through a PM.

NOTE: Money will not be refundable after the .pwn is sent.
NOTE: Payments should be only valid in dollars and will be sent through paypal ONLY.

Happy playing and happy gaming!

Hello,

Epic Gaming Community is now going to re open but before that, we need some mature and experienced administrators, web developers, mappers, advertisers.

We gonna have a strong re open with good player base. Please hand with us for a long journey. No need newbies for any of section above.

Send me a forum message if you like to join with us.

Thank you.

Hey Everyone, I am looking for a mapper to work with me in cops and robbers gamemode
For More information,Please add me on skype:eth.eth5

Hello im a professional scripter looking for people that need stuff scripting i do take money $$$