Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by player94
Посмотреть сообщение
looking for donator , he will get admin level on server. server have always 20 players and its dm server.

pm me
Scripters / helpers not donators..

I need script for hitman one hit kill with sniper.

Project: Standalone Survival.

Project: Standalone Survival (P:SS) is a new survival project started by me and LeGGGenDa.
A snippet from the script;
Quote:

Project: Standalone Survival.

Development by:
Steve(Taha).

Mappings by:
Redi Trifoni (LeGGendDa)

Copyright © Steve Mason | Project: Standalone Gaming.

CHANGELOG:
v 0.1a ALPHA. [20/8/14]
• The development started.
• Mapping was started.

The main concept of P:SS is to bring reality into survival. We try to replicate the concept of DayZ,
giving players a new type of survival gameplay. We try to improve our script in any way we can. Our project is currently not
much popular, but we can make sure many players would like to play with us. We are placed on a completely custom map, so that we can
configure the gameplay experience by our own mind.

Mappings would have;
• Completely custom island.
• Tunnels.
• Caves.
• Hills/Mountains.
• Grasses.

Not only it configures survival, but the concept is in this way;

On January 7, 2031, a bioweapon chemical was released into the Umbrella Corporation, who were working on a T-Virus; a strong weapon used
to cure any type of desiease. Then the first of the billions appeared, in the midst of the dark night.
Hungry and strandered for blood, many people started to get onfected and not much were left. In the month of March, almost 90 percent
of the world was infected, but the reaction of the bioweapon soon stopped, and now there were only some of the survivors left!

Get ready for the ultimate thrill! What would you like to be? Evil or Nice? Good or Bad? Up to you!

Team up with your friends or betray them by killing them and get to the top! Get your team to the top by earning great reputation.

This isn't the end, but the start of a war...
We have a completely different idea how this will work.
We are currently looking for an investor for the project, who is able to get us a premium domain and hosting in future if required. Please contact me with a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krytans
Посмотреть сообщение
I need script for hitman one hit kill with sniper.
Use OnPlayerTakeDamage with SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0.0);

Hey, I am looking for mature mapper, that has enough time to create survival (a'la The Last of Us style) environment. Any interested people, please contact me at Skype or PM message. Thanks.

Some screenshots that may get you interested into project:
Attached weapons to the Joel's body.

Joel model, Joel with gasmask to avoid infection from the spores.
http://bankfotek.pl/image/1734545

New custom weapon menu.
http://bankfotek.pl/image/1734547

I used to have some group before, and I am now alone with one person (model creator). Today, project is being developed for 7 months.

Looking For a Trucking Scripter, If you can help me Can you Contact ASAP.

I need a /rob command that rob any store (dont worry i already made the stores) it just check which store the player is in and lett them rob it

Looking for a Professional scripters and mappers to join my team for a project, Willing to pay for scripting codes. (Y)

Delete.

I'm looking for some mappers to build a DayZ project on San Andreas. They must work ok, it doesn't matter how long they mapped. The mappers won't get paid but they'll receive a high rank on the server when it gets opened. If anyone is interesed they can contact me using this forum.

Project: Standalone Survival is a new server being developed by LeGGGeNNdA and me. We are currently working on a script which would bring a new kind of survival experience to you. As the project needs deeper development with me as the only scripter, I would like to hire a script to work for us.

There are some requirements you would need to accomplish, as for we don't want any scammers breaching in our community.
  • Have a proof of his scripting experience.
  • Have at least 20+ forum reputation. You might find this as a stupid requirement, but we do care about this.
  • Have a spirit of scripting PAWN, and might be able to make different systems (Loot/Inventory etc).
  • Must have skype for instant chatting.
  • Must be able to handle a server being an administrator in it.
  • Must be able to invest his time in scripting, if I am being a little inactive.
No exceptions can be made!

Information about the server will be given if needed.
Hit me with a PM of your skype if interested.

Delete

I'm bored. Fixing bugs (simple, not rewriting a whole storage system) and teaching semiadvanced stuff cheaply. PM only.

I'm a Professional Graphic designer, doing graphics for cheap prices...--- PM me your Skype for more info.
If I'm taken, I'm sorry.
-Slaughter.

Remove.

Looking for a professional mapper to create an entire city.
Paying for good work.
For more details, PM Me.

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!
Authentic Roleplay are looking for Helper staff & Developers!

Teamspeak : ts10.bargainvoice.com:7208 (Join now!)

www.authentic-roleplay.com

We are looking for experienced players who can aid us in development of the community and the server script. We prefer if you are fluent in english and have a microphone. If you think you can help us with development jump on our teamspeak ts10.bargainvoice.com:7208

We have just opened Helper applications and we are very eager to start working very hard on optimising the community and to do so we need your help! Helpers are considered A:RP Staff and work closely with admins and management. If you think you have what it takes head to our forums (www.authentic-roleplay.com) and go to Community Announcements!

Becoming an administrator for the server requires a user to be a helper first before being promoted. This is to ensure our staff members stick around and get used to the server and community before taking up the challenge of admin.

Looking for someone to host a TS for me. You will get Senior admin/Teamspeak admin

~Delete it Please~ - Wrong Section.

I am currently scripting a gamemode and I am looking for a mapper for a freeroam/stunt/dm/race etc server.
The mapper will be rewarded with Admin Rank 5 (of 7) on the server.

Add me on skype: gregor.kouk