Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a scripter - For free if it's possible

Contact me:

- PM ME on forums

Hi guys. I am looking for a Scripter that is able to script a custom made RP server. Cannot pay but will be rewarded with administrator ranks you must be mature and able to get the work on time. If interested please contact me on Skype: Deadlyroller14

Hi,
I am looking for a scripter who can script a gamemode for me for "!!CHEAP!!"

And its urgent!

wololololol

Looking for professional scripter, I need help with my script
I have alot of bugs,

Looking for Helper Team ,And moderator , Apply In forum , check signature

Ultimate Gaming.

We need Staff members!

Ultimate Gaming is a community which is foccused on SA-MP. We are currently preparing to run two or more servers with different game-modes and unique scripts. We builded everything from scratch, and today we believe we have a great website and a great forum waiting for players and administrators to use them. I wanted everyone to know that our community is hiring Mature & Experienced moderators and administrators before we run the servers. We want to make sure everything is ready and we're good to go! If you are interested then you have to go to the following website : www.UL-Gaming.GA > Then click the forums. Next step is to register an account and start using the forums, you'll check the requirements and what it takes to join our staff team there. We are also trying to do our best on the website and the forums, so we'll appreciate if you can give us some suggestions there! That's enought i believe, it's your choice. One more thing. We do not accept immature peoples into our community, if you think you're getting into our staff with a bad behaviour you're wrong, because a good community, needs a good staff team. That's all i can say, Have a great day!

TeamSpeak 3 : Coming Soon
Forums : www.Forums-UL-Gaming.GA

Looking for someone who can provide us a host..
Reward: Co-Owner
Gamemode type: RP [Unique - MySQL - Not released]

Looking for someone who can map some interiors. I have an already made GM with some pretty features.
If you help me with those maps, you'll get Co-Owner position in the server.
Send me a private message if you're interested.

Offering my services :

Pawn Coding
Developing Websites
Designing
Making Videos for your server

Looking for a mapper that can make interiors for a cnr server reward is co-owner

Hello there,

Epic Gaming Community going to re open soon! before opening we need Helpers/Administrators, who are active, helpful, mature.

Server is already on host tab and it's fully unique from other all TDM servers. If you like to be apart of our community please send me a forum message or skype: hasitha_kaumudi

NOTE: This is a quick message to all, don't miss your chance!

Apocalypse Zombie

we need staff members.

We are creating a community on a samp server, but we are short staffed, so we need different types of staff, starting with:

1. Scripter
2. Mapper
3.-Ranks server and forum

We need very much a good scripter, since we have deferent problems with scrips of game mode, if you are interested in participating we will give the following links to you to contact with us.

Forum: http://www.apocalypse-z.tk/
G-mail: mrjcmods@gmail.com
private messages here:http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=239984

Hello,
My Server Is Looking For Admin/Vips+Donators
Serverip:94.23.208.199:5101

Willing to Script for someone for Free
The person should be able to host his server properly..
PM me for more info.

I am currently looking for good maper who can create a island for new type of gamemode[Island survival/craft/build ]
I can script everything, already scripted inventory,loot and craft system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzic
Посмотреть сообщение
Willing to Script for someone for Free
The person should be able to host his server properly..
PM me for more info.
Will you script for me?
I can pay also.
And I will host it.

-remove-

I need a mapper. For free if possible. Its ok if not free.

I'm looking to work on small or complex systems for your gamemode. Send me a private message or add me on Skype.