Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Adventure TDM is looking for advertisers && RP + TDM + Survival zombie mappers, aswell as professional video editors, The server will be hosted in hosted tab listing with a windows VPS, scratch apocalypsic
Note: All of the above will get a reward after the server opens, 5 percent of first donation for all the producers (coders, mappers, video editors), or IG V.I.P lvl, this server is pretty serious

forum.adventure-tdm.com - register here!

I'm looking for decent mapper that willing to mapping small map (~1k objects) for free. Contact me via pm.

Looking to invest some money on a Good Stable Community
It should be Freeroam/Stunt/RP

Experienced community owner restarting a community im looking for people looking to donate so we can buy a domain or if you have a domain and your willing to lend it to us that also helps. I'm also looking for mappers,scripters,forums techs,ts pro's(Master with permissions) etc.. If your interested pleas add my skype: emmcrisp with the a message saying: "Looking to join community as a _______".

we want to made a Roleplay server and we have 2 scripts, one of them is ours but there isnt many jobs and there is no drug factory and many things that we have to do it and the second has everything so all we need someone to help us to see what is missing from the 1st script and copy it from the 2nd script to make a good script so if you can help us please contact me here or skype : Haitham camirony or djcamirony@hotmail.com

Loking for One can Offer Me Vbulltien FOR MOre information add me Skype mahmoud.belazi1

I'm an experienced scripter looking for some paid work.
I can do just about anything as long as it doesn't involve MySQL scripting.
I don't have time to become a full-time scripter, I'm looking for something small-time.
I can fix your script errors/glitches/bugs or I can script in systems (e.g. Account/Vehicle/House systems).
As long as it's a small-medium size script that I have to script it's fine, for charges and more: contact me. Prices vary depending on the size of the project and difficulty.

Kind regards, Mike Peterson

Contact info:
Steam: PhonicStudio
or send me a PM on the forums (so that I can give you my Skype perhaps).

Looking for a Game Manager for my Gaming Community, Dark City Gaming, this person will be handling all of our SA-MP server meaning they will be hiring administrators, handling all in game things ext. I have a dedicated server (Box) which is capable of hosting a SA-MP server, and a teamspeak 3 server. The game manager will have access to the box for scripting purposes... I also have a vBulletin forums which will be used. I currently have a script that I personally have been working on for a month or two now, it is fully mysql and really nice, Although this person may use their own script... There are a few requirements.
  • Game Manager should be from US or the UK
  • Game Manager must be active
  • Game Manager MUST have good management skills
  • SA-MP server MUST (Eventually) raise enough donations to pay for its hosting costs
if you think that you could take on this position, add me on skype @ davelocke1990

Can Anyone Help My with [ZCMD] /login and /register dialog system please

Looking for a person who can donate us 2.5 Dollars...we really need this money to start our server.."Bayside Gaming".
Donator will get Adminstrator Rank..or whatever he asks for.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...20#post2660620

Markham Gaming Community

Markham Gaming Community will be starting a SA:MP Roleplay Server 7 We Need Experinced PAWN Scripters.If you are interested contact me on skype: Thenewbgamers

• Must Speak English
  • Must Be An Experinced PAWN Scriptor
  • Must Be Able To Have A Laugh

Really in need for hosted tab provider. Who can bring our server in Hosted tab. He will be the server owner. Please PM me.

In need of someone that can optimize my server to use less CPU usage.

Looking for a HTML scripter, contact james_rick1 on Skype.

Looking for a hosted tab provider and mappers im also looking for a experienced a admin to lead DoGa. Contact me on skype, emmcrisp.

Hey,i need a HTML scripter for my forum to create a Donation page,please i need one asap! add me on skype: alexo1213

Guys, I really want to learn how to script. I have tried samp wiki, many things, I don't get it. If you are interested in teaching me, PM me.

Hello Sir my name is Humza Arain
Sir i maked a Drift server now i m intresested to make a Cop And Robber Server But i cant script dont know why
I m Finding A Good Scripter who can help me and script for me if any one helped me i,ll host this server.
i saw much gameode i want a personal gamemode if any one can please please please please help me
Scripting for me please add me on skype humza.arain1
my ******** is www.********.com/humza.arain1
Please or give me your social network site so i,ll add you their

PROFESSIONAL Mapper looking to work for money....

All the maps will be awesome and according to your desire possibly..

I am the best at TDM and ROLEPLAY. .

No Stunt maps..

The prices are...
1 $ - 100 objects
2 $ - 200 objects
1 whole server - 10 $ (un limited objects)

I WILL SURELY SHOW YOU SOME OF MY WORK...

Moreover, I got a very special thing ..If u need it contact me on skype ...
My skype name is in my signature