Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraz
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for moderators for hosted tab cops and robbers server.
Ultraz#1564
Still.

-Deleted-

Looking for someone who can make houseclaim like IMRP, paying him around $2 to $5 for simple system (SQL only)

Hi I am looking for a scripter for my server, I don’t want to pay for script services and that stuff, I am looking for a scripter to my community, that can help X hours and I pay for that X hours. If you are interessed just PM me.

Looking for a scripter who would like to dedicate his time and effort into this. Send me an PM on forums or on discord TearfulAvast #7473, and I will give you more further information.

An experienced scripter willing to create gamemode from scratch of your wish for cash. Using newest plugins and MySQL as database.

Contact me on discordL: Black Clover#1921

Hiring a professional scripter to script a large roleplay script over time, someone who is experienced in coding and knows what they are doing and someone who understands roleplay well. Must be fluent in English!

This will be a large project, teamwork between scripters will be required.. I do not want to waste money! This is a mission to become a unique server within the sa-mp community, one of the best! You must be motivated, loyal, and most of all dedicated. I know this will take time, quite a while, but we can do it.. I can buy sponsors etc, let's go!!!

Contact me on Discord BaGoWeed#3241

Here is our new Call OF Duty Global Ghost War Community.

About Us:
A community which based in SA-MP. Our gameplay is based on Call Of Duty. We have amazing features that you will never see in the other Call of duty SA-MP Servers. And our scripters and staff members are always here to let you enjoy the best gameplay and smoothy one.

Information:
IP: 185.107.96.218:8888
Discord: https://discord.gg/KM42W6K
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are looking For

Mappers
-Will Receive Lead Admin rank soon will be promoted.

Hosted Tab Providers
-Will receive Management rank and VIP LEVEL 6 = Sponsor.

Administrator
-Just Apply With 100 scores

Contact ZigZag At discord server.

Looking for an experienced admin team for an international server deathmatch with a fully translation system.
More information on discord: SUNSHINE.#9928

Im looking for video editor and mapper. discord spayne#9875 or pm

Hi, guys i wanna start a new server Roleplay in Italy, and i need a good scripter that can satisfy my request.
Obviously the gamemode will be paid in full.
PS: Sorry for my bad english

Also need Web/Scripter team

We need only basic roleplay gamemode, and systems that I will tell you.

More or less how much would the price of a simple 0 gamemode come out with systems that I'll tell you?

Roleplay Server Looking for Helpers/Admins/Moderators/ Faction leaders for over 15 faction
Personal Discord: DevonH#9632

Nono i have the faction leader and the staff for my server, i need only a good and simple gamemode Roleplay.. we will pay for this gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chams
Посмотреть сообщение

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare 3 Is Currently Looking For :
•A Mature Sponsor/Hoster Who is looking to help the server. The server, forums are ready, here are the Rewards:
-Management Rank
-Special Ranks in Discord, forums
-VIP Level 3 in-game,
-7000 scores, 700000 $ Cash
•Desinger.
•Mature Administrators , Requirements:
-Good English.
-Experienced.
-Maturity and activity.

Join our discord server and contact any Founder/C.E.O : Click Here

Best regards, AW3 management
Still Looking...

Hi guys
I'm looking for scripter who can change some bugs on my server or who gonna stay with uss some more time.
For my server i use SkylineRP gamemode and we have some bugs what have to be fixed.
Something is wrong with our autosave. Server sometimes dosn't save player cash,puts him in debt when he login next time.
Turfs don't show color on minimap.
We wanna get house icon gets removed from minimap.
We can't change server name in host control panel because our last scripter changed something in scripts so we can't change.
Also we need some who goona script for uss because this is new server with hosted tab and 100 slots.
We really need some help here and someone trusted.
Thanks

Scripter with good Pawn and MySQL knowegle looking to work for cash.
I prefer to create gamemode from scratch how you wish.

Contact me via PM here or, better, discord: AlexCNR#9200

Looking for someone who's professional with creating models for 0.3DL

Looking for a UCP Designer that knows how to make custom PHP stuff.
Money is not the problem, he must use PayPal and have some examples to show.
PM your offers.