Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Supreme roleplay
Now we are on hosted tab list

We are looking for some professional mappers.

If you are professional mapper contact me .

We have a great reward for you.

Server Ip: 145.239.165.234:7777
Teamspeak: 145.239.165.234:9992
Forum: supremeroleplay.ml

Quote:
Originally Posted by whadez
Посмотреть сообщение
Bump.
(Only working for European people from now on, keep that in mind.)
Try getting a real job spamming here ain't gonna help you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Bump.
Haha go die we won`t need to waste our money.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Bump.
I prefer to work my self alone

District Gaming Freeroam/Roleplay

Distrit Gaming opened the doors once again, everything is just reseted. We're looking for new blood:
  • Administrators
  • Helpers
Server features: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...90#post3950390

If you're intrested contact me on Discord or Forums, look for them down at my signature.

Opening Tomorrow.

I'm building a DevTeam, if your interested please leave me a PM on my inbox and maybe something I can contact you on (for example discord)
If your skilled in FCNPC or anything similar please PM me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangs
Посмотреть сообщение
Try getting a real job spamming here ain't gonna help you.
I bump my advertisement every time a new 2nd page fills in. You should learn the meaning of " spamming ". Also don't take it personal. I'm not racist or anything, but I don't want to be scammed once again and won't be able to do anything against it, hope you understand it.

GTA: Project Roleplay is in the final stages of development and needs your help.

Have you ever wanted to be part of a brand new roleplay server with an entirely unique script created from scratch working with administrators who know the precise ins and outs of running a community? This is your opportunity. GTA: Project Roleplay has an extremely high potential and the only thing it lacks right now is you. We're looking to fill server roles (ranging from administrative roles, server helper roles, and in-game roles such as factional leaderships). If you feel you fit the criteria for any of the aforementioned roles please head over to our website, register to the forum and make it known!

https://www.forum.gta-prp.co.uk

We look forward to meet you all. Join the discord for additional point of contact.

(German speaking guy, trying to write english, sorry.)

Hey ho,
i am looking for some cool guys which want to build a website with me. Below i will tell you what the website will include later.

But first: Myself.
I am 21 years old and do live in germany. I started playing sa-mp a freaking long time ago (2005/2006 i dont EXACTLY remember the correct date). I wrote my first pawn script in 2008. Back in 2011 i released the script "German Reallife by me" which was my first working and play-ready selfmade. Also in 2017 its the best rated script (97% 10/10) in germany. As i began to start scripting i also began to read my self trough html, later css, mysql, php etc..

Now, what im looking for?
If you just love sa-mp because srsly, this mod is pretty amazing, than you got nearly everything i need. Thats what you need to be a part of it.

+ Love SA-MP
+ Headset + Mic (Booth working)
+ TeamSpeak (Only for better communication IF we need)
+ Age 16 or higher
+ Around samp since at least 2016 (board registration date)
+ Good english (dont have to be fluent, just good)
+ LOVE SAMP

The website:
I already got a few domains, the main-domain would be "sa-mp.me". Inside this website we will post news, test servers, write scripts, make advertisment, help the community etc.

Yes! MORE OR LESS, the same as sa-mp.com. BUT:
This site is only a forum which is realy outdated (srsly, it is). Im not sure if i want to create a forum later, at least not yet.

So simple overview:

+ SA-MP News (also from big servers, like changelogs etc, not only the official mod)
+ SA-MP Scripts (by our own, or copyright-free)
+ SA-MP Videos (******* embeed, video contest etc)

+ Giveaway (e.g Hoodie in special SA-MP design)
>> See: http://i.imglol.de/sdfsdfewfw8qgt.jpg (Link updated)

+ And your ideas!

Interested?

Just PM me and send me your email.

#Best Regards

Looking for testers for a RPG server.
-> The aim of the server is to allow the player to interact with as many items as possible and also have lots of collectible items.

Lots of jobs and more fun activities, we will also have events which will add more content and items that will be unique and rare.

I need

4x Active Testers (You need to have some experience with samp so you can tell what is possible and what is not possible.)
2x Event Managers (Imagination)
1x Community Manager (Will keep contact with players, talk with them and kind of public relations for our server. Should be good at writting texts.)

Interested in joining a small team of scripters/mappers and improving a nice role play server?
More information ? Contact info@losangeles-roleplay.com

Looking for a scripter...
Server info : Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Hello everyone!
We are providing free vps for new servers, all those who want free vps, kindly PM me.

[FULL STACK WEBDEVELOPING SERVICE]
Are you looking for a webdeveloper to write a fully working UCP from stratch?

Languages: HTML, PHP, Laravel framework, JQuery, Javascript, CSS, Bootstrap framework, SQL, PDO, OOP, AJAX.
I write backend (code) better than frontend (design), so dont expect me to make you the fanciest website mankind has ever seen. I'm more into writing protected websites, without backdoors, and no possibility to do SQL Injection. You will not send SQL queries through AJAX and destroy a servers website, not on my work, dont worry about that.

UCP Pricing: Ђ40 - Ђ65 (Depending on the UCP functions & complexicity.)
Welcome Page Pricing: - Ђ15

For any questions & special offers send me PM.

Fort Carson Roleplay
-MAPPER POSITION-

We are looking for an experienced mapper to be the lead mapper of Fort Carson Roleplay, a new upcoming roleplay server based on Fort Carson and it's remote areas.
  • (OPTIONAL) Must be able to work with textures.
  • Must be able to work/cooperate in a team.
  • Must be able to show some of your works.
If you believe you meet the requirements, please send me a forum PM or kindly contact me on our Discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archang3L
Посмотреть сообщение
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call of Duty - GHOSTS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are a newly launched Call of Duty server. The script is unique and made from scratch. We are looking for experienced players for the jobs given below:-
  • Administrators
  • Mappers
If you are interested, post an admin application here. Also don't forget to read the sticky threads before you post your application. If you are interested to join as a mapper, drop me a PM with your discord id.

Forum URL: http://samp-cod.com/forums/
Still Looking

Anyone willing to create a custom texture for me? I've been trying but I'm not too great with blender and these things.

Looking for a scripter who can make systems like register system/business/house/vehicle and some textdraws based with MySQL
Willing to pay PM me
Michael#2116 my discord
( PayPal Payment )

looking for dedicated, and experienced administrators for heavy / strict project based in bone county

https://discord.gg/ymAC7dp

Hello, I'm looking for a 3ds Max or Blender modeler, I don't need complex objects but editing some default GTA objects. Let me know if you're interested.

This is the thread of my project: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=641071