Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

i am looking for cod gamemode scripter

xSF is looking for a Developer.

Introduction
xSF is SA-MP server based off stunt/race and freeroam, we also offer a lot a range of other things, including DM and CnR, we try our best to offer our players the best gaming experience in SA-MP, Our script and maps are getting updated often, so who says San Andreas gets old? Join our awesome community, get started by registering on our forums!

What we expect from you
We are looking for a passionate developer who takes ownership in transforming ideas into an interactive masterpiece while maintaining best practices in the technical architecture.

You will be part of the xSF developer team and will work closely with other developers, mappers and the management. A good part of your time will be invested on integrating server suggestions and repairing existing bugs.

Our development focuses on agility, quality, and ease of use. You'll be expected to work with deadlines and deliver quality front-end experiences for our end users.

Must-have skills
  • Solid knowledge of core front-end Pawno technologies.
  • Ability to write clean, reusable code.
  • Professional English communication.
  • You must be able to work and cooperate in a team.
We would be amazed by (but certainly do not require)
  • Experience with PHP and Bootstrap.
  • UI/UX design expiernece.
Benefits
  • The ability to work for a well established SA-MP community.
  • Special recognition and and participation in day-to-day management.
Interested?
Discord: Kevinxsf#1884
Forum: http://xsfserver.com/forums (contact Kevin)
Mail: kevin@kevsweb.nl

We are looking for mappers right now. Check our advertisement to know more about the project: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=641769

Looking for someone that wants to start a CnR server with me (gamemode is all ready), you'll help pay bills and manage everything.

The time has finally come for the opening of Core Roleplay. Over these past few weeks we, the staff of C:RP, have been doing the best job we can to make sure the script is bug free, and that factions are set up to accommodate players. Not only have we introduced plenty of new features, but we are also keeping constant development on the script so even with the server launching please expect a few new features within the week, including a brand new Drug revamp. The server is planned on launching on Friday, September 22nd at 1:30pm UTC-05:00. If you have any questions, or concerns regarding the opening, or the general well-being of the server please feel free to contact any Staff member via Discord, or the forums.

In this time of opening we also in search of 3rd Party Developers, for example mappers, to help provide the server with a realistic ghetto slums fill. If you are interested in the position feel free to join the forums, and contact me. We are also looking for plenty of people who are interested in opening a serious illegal faction, and possibly be considered official to regulate the gun and drug trade through out the server. We are currently developing a new Drug System which should be in this week. Also I am in need of someone who is selling Hosted Tab to purchase, so please contact me asap!

https://streamable.com/wiom0 (Drug revamp) (Partially in Chinese because our Lead Developer is Chinese)
Forums - www.coreroleplay.com
Discord - www.discord.coreroleplay.com

[Scripting Advertisement, Webdeveloping advertisement]

PAWN&SQL Scripting part:
So recently I got shit tons of free time, so I'm able to write any type of gamemode from stratch with the latest scripting techniques, and future-proof coding, using the latest MYSQL, with efficient code.

I've been writing my own gamemode for around 2 years now, which got stopped due to the Hungarian community dying, therefore I'm free, and willing to work for some income.

Yes, you heard it right, I'm NOT working for free.
If you want to have your ideas to be done, and if you want to make sure that your server has the right developer behind of it, get in contact with me.

I work inbetween to Ђ30 per system depending on the time it consumes.

Quick video I found about a system I wrote for my gamemode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLK8b1hmMM

Backend developing part:
I've made my own User Control Panel based on Laravel, using PDO+OOP. So if you want to have a website, that is safe to use, get in contact with me. [[You probably want to hire a Frontend designer though, because I can only write the backend properly, I'm not a good designer, and not willing to learn it.]]

I can write a fully working UCP with proper protection for around 75Ђ - 150Ђ, depending on the time it consumes & your ideas.

Get in contact with me through private message.

hiring Call OF Duty scripters who create cod gamemode get server owner+vip rank and 4 dollor pm me

Looking for someone who got a unique script/can script.
I can provide server and hosted tab
You'll be under my management.

or looking to join a community I can pay the hosted tab etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for someone who got a unique script/can script.
I can provide server and hosted tab
You'll be under my management.

or looking to join a community I can pay the hosted tab etc.
what kind of script? lol

District Gaming Freeroam/Roleplay[In Developement]
About us

I've started creating a gamemode, in other words a MiltiMode [Freeroam and Roleplay]. The script is halfaway to the finish stage. I started developing this script 3 days ago [fully dedicating], and so far i've reached to maybe [40-50%]. The script has some features already like House System, Bank System, Job System, PayDay System and all the ground based features. The script is now in BETA mode, and i've currently bought a host to host my server with my script of course, and now it's running like a charm.

What do we need?

District Gaming needs Beta Testers, Helpers and Administrators for the project. I want to start recruiting from now, so the team gets familiar with the script and features, and make the team ready for the "Grand Opening".

How to join / Contact

What? You want to join? No way, you?. Jokes aside now and let's focus on the important thing here. If you want to join the team you'll need to contact me on Discord, or if you dont have a Discord Account, simple send me a PM here, and we will discuss.
Discord - Escobar#0607
District Gaming Discord Server - https://discord.gg/38z45Ex

You're excited? Cool, visit our server and check it out, it's still in BETA mode, so if you find any bugs, PM them to me. Viva la DG.

IP:91.121.223.142:6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldDuck
Посмотреть сообщение
what kind of script? lol
As long as its unique, I don't mind.
I prefer TDM/FREEROAM/LIGHT RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
As long as its unique, I don't mind.
I prefer TDM/FREEROAM/LIGHT RP.
K sure pm :P

forum.u-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36

We're actively looking for people capable of leading the LSFD.

Bump.
Quote:
[Scripting Advertisement, Webdeveloping advertisement]

PAWN&SQL Scripting part:
So recently I got shit tons of free time, so I'm able to write any type of gamemode from stratch with the latest scripting techniques, and future-proof coding, using the latest MYSQL, with efficient code.

I've been writing my own gamemode for around 2 years now, which got stopped due to the Hungarian community dying, therefore I'm free, and willing to work for some income.

Yes, you heard it right, I'm NOT working for free.
If you want to have your ideas to be done, and if you want to make sure that your server has the right developer behind of it, get in contact with me.

I work inbetween to Ђ30 per system depending on the time it consumes.

Quick video I found about a system I wrote for my gamemode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLK8b1hmMM

Backend developing part:
I've made my own User Control Panel based on Laravel, using PDO+OOP. So if you want to have a website, that is safe to use, get in contact with me. [[You probably want to hire a Frontend designer though, because I can only write the backend properly, I'm not a good designer, and not willing to learn it.]]

I can write a fully working UCP with proper protection for around 75Ђ - 150Ђ, depending on the time it consumes & your ideas.

Get in contact with me through private message.

Hi,

I'm currently looking for someone who's willing to design a simple User Control Panel and connect it properly to the server. Willing to negotiate a price. Must be experienced. PM me on the forums for more information & contact info.

Thanks.

San Andreas Battlefield Death-Match is looking for a developer.
We're looking for a developer who is motivated in helping building our awesome server and community. If you are interested, please read on below!

The following are required:
  • Must speak English fluently.
  • Must have experience in PAWN and be able to develop complex systems required for the server.
  • Must be motivated, mature and ready to listen to others opinions.
  • Must have past work that can be shown as a demonstration that you have experience in PAWN.
  • Must have a Discord account.
  • Must be able to be active generally on server, forums and Discord to keep up with discussions.
If you are interested, please send me a personal message here on the SA-MP forums saying so and for my Discord username.

Thanks!

Looking for a person who can translate a Russian gamemode to English, Hit me up. Ready to pay.

MW3 is looking for Administrators
147.135.253.138:7777
www.mw3-samp.com
Introduction
COD-MW3 is a TDM based server. The server has a long range of exhilarating features from 14 different classes to 8 different teams and an absolutely incredible COD styled game-mode. We are proud to say that MW3 is the #1 COD server on SA-MP. We try our best to offer our players the best gaming experience in SA-MP.

Requirements
• Previous admin experience.
• Can communicate in English
• Must be able to work with a team
• Adequate attitude
• SA-MP forum account - At least 5 reputation.

Interested?
Message me here on forum.

Still looking for a UCP/website developer. Contact me please.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to buy some gamemodes/running samp servers. If you've something special, message me screenshots, videos(if possible) and a little description about your script. If I'm interested, I will text you back and discuss the price. Good luck!!

Availability: 1/3 servers bought

P.S No RP