Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hey folks,

My community "DayZ" is looking for a Head administrator.
The requirements are;
-Very experienced on SAMP (Must be well known or old in SAMP forums)
-Extensive knowledge about DayZ
-Fluent English without any grammatical errors.
-Must have a Professional attitude.
-Trustworthy & Loyal
-Must be active and truly dedicated.
-Obedience

About us,
We are the most popular DayZ community with around an average live playerbase of minimum 50 and 100+ during the weekends. We are a fast growing community, our website is GTA-DAYZ.com

If you're interested, hit me on Skype for an interview
Skype - Steven.jhon7
If you don't have a Skype, hit me on PM.

Looking for someone who can help me with my forums Mybb

looking for someone who can make a script or plugin to sync certain chat channels from minecraft server to samp server also sync certain commands like /mute /ban, etc

LOOKING FOR STAFF TEAM
I was working on this script for a long time with my friend we create all things..

just i need admins ( good admin, have experience, active..)

i opened the server for you guys i really hope you like the server.

-Giving :Backpack, 3,000,000$, [Refund Hiring]

(By the way the server like the old NGG script so it's a good thing !)

The server will always be open.

-San Andreas Gaming Roleplay : 144.76.68.79:10545

Looking for someone who can add a theme to my mybb forums he has to edit our server pictures in the theme
Also looking for some admins/moderators and a web designer who can design us a homepage

I'm looking for scripts for my survival server
If you are interested and with free time add me in the discord: "Meck#1807"
Or skype "yzecachuleta"

We are currently looking for a decent scripter who can work along side us on becoming a 3rd owner of a community with us for our sa-mp server that we are looking to setup. You will be put in a position of leading a community along side me and my friend, helping to develop the community and making it look nice. We are running a Zombie VS Human server, which at the moment is in beta of being released and is looking to get a few more updates. Our server will be launched on 5th June.
Forums:

We are currently using .tk domain but soon we will buy .com once everything's get ready Go to our Forums

Join our skype group add me: aliqadri123
So I will add you to our skypes group

Looking for administrators/mappers/developers/managers for a new unique gaming community.
Looking for BETA testers also!
Inbox for more details!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravin
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for administrators/mappers/developers/managers for a new unique gaming community.
Looking for BETA testers also!
Inbox for more details!
What type of server ?

Looking for a experienced Scripter on a Roleplay server.

You must be able to speak English fluently.
You will be compensated each time you release a new update on the server that has been approved by our Beta Testers.

We can talk about more details and your questions via PM.

LOOKING FOR STAFF TEAM
I was working on this script for a long time with my friend we create all things..

just i need admins ( good admin, have experience, active..)

i opened the server for you guys i really hope you like the server.

-Giving :Backpack, 3,000,000$, [Refund Hiring]

(By the way the server like the old NGG script so it's a good thing !)

The server will always be open.

-San Andreas Gaming Roleplay : 144.76.68.79:10545

We are currently looking for a decent scripter who can work along side us on becoming a 3rd owner of a community with us for our sa-mp server that we are looking to setup. You will be put in a position of leading a community along side me and my friend, helping to develop the community and making it look nice. We are running a Zombie VS Human server, which at the moment is in beta of being released and is looking to get a few more updates. Our server will be launched on 5th June.
Forums:

We are currently using .tk domain but soon we will buy .com once everything's get ready Go to our Forums

Join our skype group add me: aliqadri123
So I will add you to our skypes group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamy
Посмотреть сообщение
I Can Be Admin.
Sure,Meet me in game,My name is Awais there.

LST looking for mature, active, people with good english knowledge!

There are requirements before you can apply for a Moderator position. Check them out at ls-territory.com

More info @ signature

-WE DON'T NEED SCRIPTERS OR MAPPERS!-

Well.I started my own server 3days ago but there is no place for buying weapon license So,can someone please help me make a sign or point on which players can buy weapon licenses?
I want that sign to me in City Hall.Or can someone please join my server and help me with that?

Looking for somebody that can host my server. It's a prison roleplay, has several unique features. You're willing to get a place on the administrator team based on your knowledge of roleplay and willing to get donations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
LST looking for mature, active, people with good english knowledge!

There are requirements before you can apply for a Moderator position. Check them out at ls-territory.com

More info @ signature

-WE DON'T NEED SCRIPTERS OR MAPPERS!-
I Can Be Moderator

I Need A Scripter Who Can Help Me A Bit In My GameMode.
If you're interested PM Me.
my skype : houssem.bensaleh.

A new CnR community is looking for Beta Testers. As a Beta Tester, you take care of testing features in game and report any bugs found to our developers. You will also help our team to improve the gameplay with suggestions. Good team mates are promoted to admins during grand opening.

We use several platforms to collaborate such as Discord, Trello and GitHub. You are offered a vantage point in a growing community where everyone has good to be. We will launch a closed beta in near future.

Requirements:
  • Fluent written English
  • Mature
  • Active
  • Years of experience playing SA-MP
Please send your free-form application via PM. The best applicants are chosen to group interview which is done in writing on Discord.

I'm seeking to script for a roleplay server. I am experiecned with PAWN with multiple years/projects of experience, including MySQL.

I'm also one of the developers of the original South Central Roleplay, which can be found here:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=538107

Add brasiexe on skype.