Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I'm looking for a good scripter to create a FilterScript.
The pay is $100 USD via PayPal, and I expect it to be complete within 2 weeks and must comply to specific requirements.

For more details, please send me a forum PM.

I will require screenshots and testing of the script before sending your payment and after I send the payment, you will send me the script. Or we can even use eBay for the transaction for buyer protection. Either way, you'll get your money.

I need a system that forces the player to have any big guns on show so it prevents any attempts at MG. The system forces players to show weapons like an MP5, an M4 and an AK but enables the user to hide a desert eagle, 9mm or whatever handgun as such. They have to have a visible object of the weapon on their body.

Any help would be appreciated.

Setting up, the following below (for a small fee):

- Server ready VPS, with securely blocked ports (network wise).
- PHPMyAdmin that's securely fastened with blocked ports, fake directories, and more.
- Instructional teamviewer session showing how to properly (shutdown, start, and stop) your samp server, and to set it up in a screen session once again.
- Website virtual host /w cloudflare's DNS for DDoS-Protection.
- Secure your domain's DNS settings.
- Make a UCP, (functional, with AdminCP).

PM me of which you'd like me to do, and I'll give you an estimate.

Looking for a scripter pm me, I have a 30 slot server.

Hey, I'm gonna be starting a new community soon, the first server will more than likely be a DM server, so I'm going to need help with testing, but most of all ideas. I'm looking for loyal people, not people who will come and go 1 month later, because this community will grow for sure, whether I have loyal admins or not.

Currently looking for community/server name ideas and loyal people to begin this adventure with!

So if you're interested, PM me some info about yourself and help me find a good, catchy, and unique name for our community!

A legitimate scripter and mapper will also be welcome!

All server finances will be taken care by me.. All I need is people to help out!

Looking for another experienced Developer

I'm looking for a partner, a partner who I can trust; and sweat tears of joy with *while scripting*. I'm looking to create an amazing project that will be only disclosed to the person I end up choosing to be this 'developer' I'm looking for in the long run. I'm very experienced in (MySQL saving systems), honestly don't know anything about (Y_INI, I_INI, SQLite); however I've done housing/vehicle systems in SQLite and is quite easy to get after a while. I need you the other owner/community developer to know "MySQL, possibly SQLite, and Pawn". I'm also a very experienced PHP developer, and C++; this can benefit us when it comes to UCP's and(or) website management. You must also have the ability to (save positions, and help debug when it's needed). I'm not asking you to provide any of the money for the server, I've got that all covered.

Please only contact me if you've got time to do this, and are like me; looking for a dope partner.

Paying somebody to create an API/Page, that will allow my custom(ers) to donate; and instantly receive their perks in-game.

Amount Paid: $25.00
Required to show a demo run, and how I could implement a system in my script to connect to the API.

Still interested in potentially funding a sever/community.

Interested in intelligent users looking to open a server but don't have the capital to do so. Could start off with a server, if needed would also provide domain and system administration expertise.

Looking to start a new role playing community and looking for a few positions which is needing to be filled Scripter, Mapper we have got the hosting sorted out. You will not be paid for this job but depending on skills and experience will get administration rank.

If anyone is interested with helping me testing out a roleplay script which i've recently finished working on private message me here for more information.

Hi Grimm,
Hope you remember me. I'm Kepler,If you want any help feel free to ask me.

Hi Everyone!
I want to start a sever in my country but my database can't save account!Help me plz!
[IMG]
[/IMG]
I apologize for my English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singl3Wind
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi Everyone!
I want to start a sever in my country but my database can't save account!Help me plz!
[IMG]
[/IMG]
I apologize for my English.
Don't use mysql IF you can't use it.

Sorry!I really want to play this game so i bought this from my friend but the database have this error!

Guys one script for me Gang system with ranks

Founder , Co-Founder , leader , Advisor , senior member , junior member ,
i want cmds like /gsetrank , /gkick , etc and gang chat is "!"

example
! Hi guys

mainly i need a gang zone and gang zone capture it should be lke freeroam gang system

the scripter can add their credits in script and +rep free and if u can join our server i will give him admins status ..........

We are one of the best Gang war server that could be ever found on SAMP. We are on Hosted tab with a steady playerbase of 10-20+ sometimes we even get server full during the weekends. Our Website is http://lsgangwars-samp.com and Since we got a improving playerbase with minimum Admins/Moderators available, We are in need of some Dedicated and professional Moderator to administrate our players in a very serious manner. In the mean while, We need players are there are a few gifts the following Christmas like many give aways (VIP level 1) (Cash) (Score), So don't miss your chance.

Your requirements to be an Administrator is very simple, You just need to

-> Speak Good English.
-> Be active always
-> Previous Experiences being an Admin (Optional)
-> At least you must have played SAMP for the past 1 year.
-> Should have Skype (optional)
-> Should obey and respect our decisions.

So how to contact us?

You can either apply on our forum directly (Recommended),
GWDM's Website - http://lsgangwars-samp.com

Or Hit me at Skype - Steven.Jhon7 (to be interviewed)

Hey I am looking for a beta tester for my cod server if you are interested please pm me your skype id and I will add you

Thanks.

I'm the owner of Darkside we are willing to host your roleplay script if it's unique
darksiderp.net
DS-rp.xyz