Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for some roleplay server's to be an admin there, PM me.

i need scripter to help me centact me on ******** www.********.com/anonydose

-Done

Looking for a Tester who can help me in testing my new gamemode's scripts
- Can't test scripts alone.

Looking for someone who can help me in my server. increase the playerBase. I will give as much i can, If he want Owner rank, done. But please help me

Can someone give me a small kill system of two classes sniper and soldier.Every time a sniper kills the opponent, he gets 1+class point and vice versa with Soldier.
When both kill the opponent 10 times, they get a minigun. Thete should not be big lapses.
its urgent please...also script about the above as longas you think.

I want someone to help me to put my server in hosted tab ....the server is hosted and all is good .....my skype is lord.tenson2.
Anyone Can Help?

Looking for a graphics designer, just for a simple work, about 2 logos.
PM me for more info and about your reward.

Hello, I need someone who can convert my gamemode to new mysql plugin, pm me with your details,
I might pay aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for someone who can help me in my server. increase the playerBase. I will give as much i can, If he want Owner rank, done. But please help me
I hardly need help. Not yet found anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
Посмотреть сообщение
I'am Looking for someone who know how to fix some bugs( sql)
He will got Admin Rank on My Community
PM Me for more information!
Still looking!

Hello guys , how to show player Rank , Score , Class on Screen ?

Thank you.

I need a house.BIz and RccS system.

I could really use some help here, trying to modify some things with the furniture system but things aint going my way right now. I'll be able to pay a small fee if an experienced scripter could look into this, hopefully it will just be a quick fix needed. My skype is zotads.

Fixed by Stanford, I'll drop my vouch on him in case anyone needs an experienced scripters help.

Hello,

I'm looking for a mapper for a fun server (DeathMatch Maps, Derby and some mini-games)
Private Message if interrested

Flo'

Currently we have two vacancies for our upcoming roleplay community:

- GFX designer: someone with an aptitude for making graphics such as banners and logos.
- Mapper: someone capable of creating clean and realistic looking maps for the server.

These positions are not paid but will be compensated with rewards within the project.

Please shoot me a PM if you would like to apply for either one of these positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford
Посмотреть сообщение
I am able to script/fix/improve several dynamic systems for $$$, add me in Skype: Jamel.garra in order to do a deal!
that ^^ - done deals- acting professional

I'm an amateur graphics designer. I'm willing to work for money but if money isn't on the table, I'll happily help with what you need. As I said at the start, I am NOT a professional GFX artist that can produce masterpieces, I'm an amateur GFX artist.

Contact me on Skype // gyrobolt
or PM me on the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathlock
Посмотреть сообщение
LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER

Hello, I am looking for a serious scripter who want to be a part of community permanently, He only needs to scripting, He must able to make both Y_Ini and/or MySQL script, He will get same ranks as owner does. He must be serious and not a troller.
If you are interested to join as a scripter please contact us on skype on "hassaans4"
NOTE: We Got Host, Forums, Teamspeak.
I will give following ranks
  • Community manager
  • Server scripted
  • Same admin level like i have
  • Ts admin
  • Forum admin
P.S: still Looking

Looking a for ddos protected with windows. PM me. 20avg playerbase.