There Is Macintosh Pawno?

@On-topic: There is program called "Wine"
Install it, and use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSwissxx
Посмотреть сообщение
No, no, no - Go and read all my replies again, then say that - I used the word OPINION which is what I think, and I didn't say it was better, I didn't blatantly say it was better, did I?
No I fucking didn't, I said In my Opinion because of the Applications it was better.

I've explained it three times, oh my fucking god.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Diy0RNe_c[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSwissxx
Посмотреть сообщение
No, no, no - Go and read all my replies again, then say that - I used the word OPINION which is what I think, and I didn't say it was better, I didn't blatantly say it was better, did I?
No I fucking didn't, I said In my Opinion because of the Applications it was better.

I've explained it three times, oh my fucking god.
Lmao are you ignorant or just dumb? Fine, yes its your opinion that you prefer apple, but saying that you prefer it because the applications is just plain stupid! Don't you think you can't get those applications on windows.

Also try to use more swearwords, makes you look good.

Yes, I ignored that for a reason. Read Y-less's post, OS are for allowing all the applications to work (as well as other stuff) and your judging the os for what it isn't doing (aka being an application)

The guy was asking a question, if there is a Mac pawno, and now all of you are making him sad by turning the whole fucking topic to a Windows vs Mac.

Anyway, the dude got the answer already. I'd suggest for the mods to lock this topic.