There Is Macintosh Pawno?

Title ^_^
if dont and samp developers will do it to mac you will download to your mac?

You can use the application 'WINE' to run pawn and use the compiler.

Why would anyone develop a gamemode on a Mac for a game that only runs on Windows? Fuck logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would anyone develop a gamemode on a Mac for a game that only runs on Windows? Fuck logic.
Emmm...

GTA:SA Is on Mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSwissxx
Посмотреть сообщение
Emmm...

GTA:SA Is on Mac.
Samp isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatshizms
Посмотреть сообщение
Samp isn't.
Will be great if it was. :/ Mac runs games smoother then win right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiChArD_A
Посмотреть сообщение
You're joking, right?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Samp isn't.
It does, I used to play SA:MP on my Mac laptop. You just need to find out how.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not quite that simple.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
...Nope...Mac's are overpriced, and don't have any performance increase over windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZz
Посмотреть сообщение
It does, I used to play SA:MP on my Mac laptop. You just need to find out how.
Ya, but its more complicated than simply running an exe, and it isnt as stable...

Lol, I got -repped 8 times for that post c:

I wasn't talk about the fucking games, you guys are just being bullies now - for One I don't own a Mac c:
They have them at school, and for my needs they're better - I barely use SA:MP so that doesn't count, I do alot of Html & CSS - which in my opinion mac has better applications for it, not FUCKING SAYING WINDOWS DOESN'T. just saying, that what I use on my Windows Desktop doesn't compare to what I use at School on the Mac.

Plus even with not alot of memory left, the Mac is faster then Windows.
So sorry, was there a need for you guys to bully me on my opinion?

I ain't a Mac Fanboy, I just feel as if the Mac is better.
So fucking hell, grow up.

Having better applications doesn't make it better. And sure, its faster, if you have a crappy pc.

Apple is great. Greater than windows if you understand there system. I'm not saying that windows sucks, windows is great but apple is better. Probably, I'm using my windows laptop more often than my apple one, it is because of apple/mac can't run much applications as what windows can, but if only apple can do what ever windows can, I'm pretty sure you are now using APPLE.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I wasn't talk about the fucking games, you guys are just being bullies now - for One I don't own a Mac c:
They have them at school, and for my needs they're better - I barely use SA:MP so that doesn't count, I do alot of Html & CSS - which in my opinion mac has better applications for it, not FUCKING SAYING WINDOWS DOESN'T. just saying, that what I use on my Windows Desktop doesn't compare to what I use at School on the Mac.

Tell me more about Macexclusive software that makes the OS so much better.

I used an iMac in school too and those things tended to fuck up all the time.
I liked the UI and another + would be that it's not too mainstream YET so that there is not a lot malware for it(there is but not much) but I can't imagine what software there is that works much better and is so exclusive that I'd decide a Microsoft OS over a Mac OS, beside Windows 8 or Vista.

They just are so slow all the time compared to my PC and just don't have any exclusivity that would make me say, "Yes that is a preferrable OS"..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Having better applications doesn't make it better. And sure, its faster, if you have a crappy pc.
Because you didn't fucking understand what I said:

I SAID THAT I PREFERRED IN MY OPINION BECAUSE OF THE APPLICATIONS, MAC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
TL,DR: An OS runs programs; an OS that runs more programs than another one, or runs the programs you want, is a better OS BY DEFINITION.
I fully agree, however I also believe one can reasonable argue that HOW it runs the programs can also come in to the equation; like when it comes to servers, Linux is often the most favored choice (ex: multiple users can manage various services under different users that have different privileges, all at the same time. Not so easy doing this with Windows).

Since when did this become a Windows vs Mac thread?

Assuming from the topic name, you need a PAWN IDE for your Mac OS? If so, then I think Slice mentioned somewhere (on the IRC perhaps) that he had his own IDE for Mac OS and if anyone was interested in getting it, they should talk with him. It was a long time ago, so I don't know if that offer stands now.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Because you didn't fucking understand what I said:

I SAID THAT I PREFERRED IN MY OPINION BECAUSE OF THE APPLICATIONS, MAC!
Since when does an application make an os/computer make any better? That's like saying one person is better than the other because one can open a jam jar that's red and one can open a jam kar that's blue.

Aka like saying apple mac is better than windows because mac has a text editor.. Oh wait you can get that on windows..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Do you even... lift?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Since when does an application make an os/computer make any better? That's like saying one person is better than the other because one can open a jam jar that's red and one can open a jam kar that's blue.

Aka like saying apple mac is better than windows because mac has a text editor.. Oh wait you can get that on windows..
No, no, no - Go and read all my replies again, then say that - I used the word OPINION which is what I think, and I didn't say it was better, I didn't blatantly say it was better, did I?
No I fucking didn't, I said In my Opinion because of the Applications it was better.

I've explained it three times, oh my fucking god.